PDA

View Full Version : "John Wick: Chapter 4"

Slater
03-25-23, 10:24
Saw this yesterday and it didn't disappoint in terms of action sequences. If you liked the previous installments then you'll probably like this one. A few new firearms also. According to Imdb, "John Wick: Chapter 5" is on the way, so I guess as long as the franchise makes money we'll continue to see ones (or until Keanu Reeves gets tired of the character).

Interestingly, there's a spinoff in the works called "Ballerina" in which John Wick apparently makes an appearance.

https://i.imgur.com/SEAlMIS.jpg

Cips
03-25-23, 20:32
I saw it Thursday night. It was great for entertainment - hard to believe it's almost three hours. Apparently (I left as the credits were starting) there's more film after the credits stop rolling. I know nothing of Ballerina.

markm
03-25-23, 21:49
I'm lost as hell on these movies. I had no idea there were 4 of them.

Buncheong
03-25-23, 22:11
One and two I liked a lot. Three, not. Hopefully four is better than three.

JediGuy
03-26-23, 06:01
Thanks for posting…I haven’t tracked release, but I picked up a couple tickets for today’s “date afternoon.”

joedirt199
09-16-23, 12:13
Did anyone watch this all the way through? The bullet proof suits and holding a guy by one arm while you take out other people then come back to the guy you are holding since he just stayed there and waited his turn to die. 110 lb girl throwing 250 lb guys around like rag dolls. This has gone the way of fast and furious. Waited till it was free to watch and couldn't get past 20 mins of it. I will just go back and watch the first one over.

ddbtoth
09-16-23, 21:34
Pretty tedious. A mix of the Warriors with Michael Beck, Kung-Fu with Carradine, and spaghetti westerns, and not the good parts.

Slater
09-16-23, 22:02
"John Wick 4" made over $426 million worldwide, making it the most profitable installment in the franchise. Don't be surprised if "John Wick 5" gets made.

hotrodder636
09-17-23, 08:43
I watched it and it was pretty much what I thought it was going to be. Over the top gun-fights mixed with martial arts/physical fighting. It was entertainment, much like the Fast and Furious franchise.

WillBrink
09-17-23, 17:46
My review:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?241105-John-Wick-4-(Review)