PDA

View Full Version : "Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits"

SteyrAUG
03-29-23, 21:21
https://i.imgur.com/0ffHQPU.jpg

New toy for shinobi ops. HK45 Tac with an Osprey suppressor. Looked at the USP 45 Tac and the FNX-45 Tac and while they had a larger magazine capacity, they were just a tad too beefy.

Really like the slimmer profile of the HK45, not exactly 1911 flat but somewhere in the middle. Add a SureFire X300 and it scratches my Mark 23 itch for less than half the price.

titsonritz
03-29-23, 21:53
You need a scythe for hunting wabbits these days.

That is badass though.

Det-Sog
03-30-23, 11:30
You scared me... I though you were turning into a Fudd.

Just kidding. Awesome set-up. I need to get by my NFA fears and start buying stamps. Some of you guys have some cool stuff.

utahjeepr
03-30-23, 11:48
Nice! Love the slab side look of the osprey.

Kinda overkill for rabbits though. Need HK to allow someone to make a .22 conversion. Then you could clean up on cottontails. :p

B Cart
03-30-23, 11:51
Solid setup right there. I've put a lot of rounds through a FN 45 Tactical with Osprey suppressor and that is a sweet can. I also like the slimmer grip of the HK 45. All that needs now is a closed-emitter pistol red dot

SteyrAUG
03-30-23, 16:43
Nice! Love the slab side look of the osprey.

Kinda overkill for rabbits though. Need HK to allow someone to make a .22 conversion. Then you could clean up on cottontails. :p

I wouldn't actually shoot rabbits, they eat the clover in my yard and are entertaining to watch.

utahjeepr
03-30-23, 17:38
I wouldn't actually shoot rabbits, they eat the clover in my yard and are entertaining to watch.

To each their own.

FWIW they rotisserie in the air fryer very nicely.

SteyrAUG
03-30-23, 19:40
To each their own.

FWIW they rotisserie in the air fryer very nicely.

Too lean for my tastes, I'm more of a ribeye guy.