PDA

View Full Version : Storming the Capital Building...

Averageman
03-31-23, 08:49
But not January 6th, this is something totally different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bv3hvSt21s
Now watch this and explain to me how this is different?

SomeOtherGuy
03-31-23, 09:49
Where will Tennessee find enough jail space to store all these terrorists while they are locked up for years, without bail, awaiting eventual trial? Will Tennessee need to build new prisons to incarcerate these people for decades? The costs of jail and prisons for TN will be billions!

Just going from the precedent set by 1/6/21.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-31-23, 09:51
Lawbreakers not already arrested at the scene should be investigated, arrested and prosecuted just as vigorously as Jan 6.

tn1911
03-31-23, 10:26
Tennessee Troopers are still licking their wounds after one of them was arrested and convicted for “assaulting” a capitol protesters during the Covid lockdowns…

Alex V
03-31-23, 12:22
That’s the problem. Conservatives have zero balls.

They should have arrested every single one of these people and thrown them in jail as political retribution. Stop playing by the rules, the commies aren’t. You can’t win if you play within the confines of the regulations while the other side is not restrained by such technicalities.

It’s way past time to get dirty.

lowprone
03-31-23, 12:32
Way past !

HKGuns
03-31-23, 13:30
#Insurrection

utahjeepr
03-31-23, 13:31
So anyone who dies in Nashville for the next 6 months is a victim of this insurrection right?

Just trying to clarify how things work in the world now I'm so confused.

RugerMKII
03-31-23, 13:55
Where will Tennessee find enough jail space to store all these terrorists while they are locked up for years, without bail, awaiting eventual trial? Will Tennessee need to build new prisons to incarcerate these people for decades? The costs of jail and prisons for TN will be billions!

Just going from the precedent set by 1/6/21.

Maybe we could find the old plans from the Japanese "Internment Camp" they had over in Cookeville, TN back in 1942. It's just a thought!

SomeOtherGuy
03-31-23, 14:10
So anyone who dies in Nashville for the next 6 months is a victim of this insurrection right?

Just trying to clarify how things work in the world now I'm so confused.

Nope, those are/will be deaths from Covid - climate change - "whiteness" - vax hesitancy - racism - capitalism. All of those, all at once, each and every time.

titsonritz
03-31-23, 16:25
It's a Transurrection!!!

prepare
03-31-23, 17:07
This crap makes me long for the days of Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver.

SteyrAUG
03-31-23, 17:28
That guy is way too cogent and reasonable.

tl;dr

StainlessSteelRat
03-31-23, 18:25
Absolutely. Back when blowing a tranny meant car trouble.

Buncheong
03-31-23, 20:11
That’s the problem. Conservatives have zero balls.

They should have arrested every single one of these people and thrown them in jail as political retribution. Stop playing by the rules, the commies aren’t. You can’t win if you play within the confines of the regulations while the other side is not restrained by such technicalities.

It’s way past time to get dirty.

THIS ^

Alpha-17
04-01-23, 08:26
The sad part is we're so used to the hypocrisy that we really aren't surprised when it's this blatant, but we (collectively) on the right won't actually do anything about it. The golden rule works great on an individual basis, but we really need to use the modified "treat other groups as they have treated yours" version, and drop the hammer on these idiots. They continue to push because, as a fictional character once said, "Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

kirkland
04-02-23, 05:29
Absolutely. Back when blowing a tranny meant car trouble.

That's sig worthy :laugh:

yoni
04-02-23, 05:42
I just read a article calling on trans men what ever that means to use violence to show the world they are real men.

This is just so twisted, we have the marxist pushing this stuff and we have Republicans who are also men and women going through the trans thing because most of them have no balls.

Averageman
04-02-23, 07:55
I dunno, I'm not going to go along to get along.
If your a Man, I will call you one, if your a Woman same thing. I don't feel like playing along with someone who is mentally ill.
Nature is Nature, be what you were born with.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-02-23, 08:33
Did I see that this spread to Texas? Here’s hoping that Texas takes them and arrests them. Stop screwing around.

SteyrAUG
04-02-23, 19:07
The sad part is we're so used to the hypocrisy that we really aren't surprised when it's this blatant, but we (collectively) on the right won't actually do anything about it. The golden rule works great on an individual basis, but we really need to use the modified "treat other groups as they have treated yours" version, and drop the hammer on these idiots. They continue to push because, as a fictional character once said, "Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

They get arrested, don't care. We get arrested, we lose our right to own guns and stuff like that. We also have a harder time getting real jobs. We have people we are responsible to and care about, they really don't.

So I'm playing by the rules until the rules stop mattering. When that happens it will be a different day.