PDA

View Full Version : State election law changes?

ABNAK
04-01-23, 18:21
I'm specifically looking for folks who live in (or know about the process) for the following states:

Pennsylvania
Michigan
Wisconsin
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada

Still have mail-in voting? Not legit absentee with tracking but that mail-in COVID bullshit. Drop boxes? Any positive changes to prevent a repeat of 2020?

I read somewhere that MI had drop boxes now as part of the state constitution, so that sucks.

AKjeff
04-01-23, 22:13
When we voted here in NV last Nov. there was a drop box at my polling place.
They asked for my ballot since I showed up to vote in person but they were OK with me telling them I'd shred it when I got home.

I don't know if there are any unmonitored drop boxes in this state.

.45fan
04-01-23, 22:44
I'm specifically looking for folks who live in (or know about the process) for the following states:

Pennsylvania
Michigan
Wisconsin
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada

Still have mail-in voting? Not legit absentee with tracking but that mail-in COVID bullshit. Drop boxes? Any positive changes to prevent a repeat of 2020?

I read somewhere that MI had drop boxes now as part of the state constitution, so that sucks.Yes on that being true in Michigan.

There was a proposal on the 2018 ballot along for making pot legal, so the retarded crawled out of the woodwork to vote and all 4 proposals past by large numbers.
My ballot had 4 proposals but one had to do with raising my property taxes for them to waste on free stuff for the lazy democrats. The other 3 were state wide, two concerning voting and the third the pot thing.