PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock blasting Bud lite

Lacos
04-04-23, 23:36
Kid Rock telling it like it is

https://twitter.com/KidRock/status/1643090302410936323?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-04-23, 23:39
Can he shoot a four door electric powered “Mustang” next?

lowprone
04-04-23, 23:41
LOL, horse piss .

titsonritz
04-04-23, 23:57
https://i.imgur.com/6ZFNmQE.jpg

SteyrAUG
04-05-23, 00:18
Kid Rock and Bud Lite, two things I don't really care about.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-05-23, 07:22
Daily Wire Beer…. ?

Sam
04-06-23, 06:50
Travis Tritt tweeted that he's dropping Anheuser Busch products also.

It appears that these are their products according to the article: Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Light, Rolling Rock, Busch, Natural Ice, O’Douls, Red Hook, and more.

What are the "more"? I'm not a beer drinker, so what other beers fall under AB's umbrella? What are not? Just curious. I guess one would have to drink Asian and European beers?

signal4l
04-06-23, 07:44
https://i.postimg.cc/hPK8jR7d/IMG-20230406-074211.jpg (https://postimg.cc/G9ST7NKL)click tester (https://keyboardtester.co/mouse-click-tester)

THCDDM4
04-06-23, 07:55

It appears that these are their products according to the article: Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Light, Rolling Rock, Busch, Natural Ice, O’Douls, Red Hook, and more.

What are the "more"? I'm not a beer drinker, so what other beers fall under AB's umbrella? What are not? Just curious. I guess one would have to drink Asian and European beers?

The Ab/InBev umbrella is staggeringly large! It’s about 35 breweries in 30+ countries that are directly owned by them including a ton of Euro breweries and they also own Craft Beer Alliance.

Plus they are the biggest distributors of beer from breweries they don’t own as well. They move a ton of sudds.

Here’s a good place to find what they own and avoid them:
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-beer-brands-does-ab-inbev-own-2015-11

They are literally Goliath in the beer industry.

I will not purchase any beer from a brand they own ever again.

joedirt199
04-06-23, 08:01
Well I drink coors and ying ling just unlocked distributing to MO so now I don't have to drive to memphis to get it. Screw the busch dynasty.

WillBrink
04-06-23, 08:38
Kid Rock and Bud Lite, two things I don't really care about.

True story, and people who actually like beer, don't drink that garbage anyway.

utahjeepr
04-06-23, 10:22
Light Beer = not really beer
Trans Woman (or man) = not really a woman (or man)

So this latest Bud Light thing makes sense.

HKGuns
04-06-23, 11:49
Bud light is where I draw the line at beer I am willing to consume. So the bar ain’t real high.

Some of my buds like to roll with Natty Light. I am constantly asking them to AT LEAST show up with Bud Light, instead of that piss water.

My beer of choice, when I actually drink beer, is MooseHead. I prefer a nice Cabernet usually.

Looks like I may have to lower my bar to the Natty Light level. Oh the pain.

titsonritz
04-06-23, 11:55

Anheuser Busch is part of InBev and they are HUGE, Miller is their chief competitor

https://i.imgur.com/N72WNmJ.png

titsonritz
04-06-23, 11:59
True story, and people who actually like beer, don't drink that garbage anyway.

It is not beer and forever more shall be know as tranny fluid.

utahjeepr
04-06-23, 12:35
Bud light is where I draw the line at beer I am willing to consume. So the bar ain’t real high.

Some of my buds like to roll with Natty Light. I am constantly asking them to AT LEAST show up with Bud Light, instead of that piss water.

My beer of choice, when I actually drink beer, is MooseHead. I prefer a nice Cabernet usually.

Looks like I may have to lower my bar to the Natty Light level. Oh the pain.

Natty or MW Best light is my go to tell for slow mo alkys. Folks who drink that stuff usually buy in bulk and drink it all day long. Like a case/day. They are usually not hammered just "buzzed" 24/7. Just my personal observation.

BoringGuy45
04-06-23, 16:09
I wish I could say I’m boycotting Busch now, but I already have been for years due to their shitty beer.

LoboTBL
04-06-23, 16:28
Way back in the 80s I remember drinking both Bud and Bud Light. I enlisted in the Army and ended up in West Germany. I never drank Bud or Bud Light again. I was so disappointed with the beer widely available here in the states before the craft brewing craze really kicked in that I bought all the equipment and supplies to make my own. I'll occasionally buy a six pack of Lonestar to make beer can chicken with and I'll buy Shiner to drink from time to time. Yuengling isn't bad and they started distributing it here in Texas last year. Any other beer I drink is either from an independent craft brewery or what I make myself. I still won't drink canned beer no matter who makes it.

markm
04-06-23, 17:28
I have to drink light beer because of the shear quantity guzzled. Hoppy motor oil, or skunky ass beer is too strong to pound like you mean it. That pinky up beer is for people with the ability to moderate.

Averageman
04-06-23, 17:37
You know this was a failed idea before it ever left the Boardroom.
What bunch of Morons thought this was going to sell Beer? I just dont see a lot of Beer Drinkers looking to a Transvestite for Brand advice, it's almost a negative barometer to the Beer Drinking Public.
Don Draper couldn't have sold this failed idea.

utahjeepr
04-06-23, 17:52
What bunch of Morons thought this was going to sell Beer? I just dont see a lot of Beer Drinkers looking to a Transvestite for Brand advice, it's almost a negative barometer to the Beer Drinking Public.

Pitch guy: "Remember those Miller Lite Ladies Night commercials? We are gonna turn that up to 11! But without any of the comedic aspects."

Waylander
04-06-23, 18:12
Anheuser Busch is part of InBev and they are HUGE, Miller is their chief competitor

I’m not a huge fan of hers but MTG might already be on to something with her talk of a “national divorce.” There is a clear dividing line here.

Averageman
04-06-23, 18:26
Travis Tritt just broke all of his tour ties with A/B.
I'm not sure what these guys were thinking.

BoringGuy45
04-06-23, 19:53

The irony is that just 4 or so years ago, their ad campaign was a masculine king who was getting annoyed by an effeminate guy who was trying to get him to try a craft mead, and ultimately throwing the guy in the “pit of despair”. Their message was clear: Craft brew beer is for uppity queerbags, Bud Light is for manly men with hair on their chests and a brass set of balls. Now, the script is flipped. I wonder, did the advertising team change since then, or did they just capitulate?

HKGuns
04-06-23, 20:07
Natty or MW Best light is my go to tell for slow mo alkys. Folks who drink that stuff usually buy in bulk and drink it all day long. Like a case/day. They are usually not hammered just "buzzed" 24/7. Just my personal observation.

In this case no, but I can certainly see that being the case. No pun intended.

The cats I’m dealing with are “just that cheap.” It isn’t like they don’t know better, they are more than willing to drink the beer I buy.

I’d rather drink water.

AB knows exactly what they are doing, just look at all the free publicity they ginned up.

hotbiggun42
04-06-23, 22:13
Someone on the radio this morn called them Transheuser Bush. I chuckled.

THCDDM4
04-06-23, 23:42

AB/InBev bought out SABMiller- they have been one and the same since 2016.

https://i.insider.com/5643925fbd86ef16008c940c?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Mike Miller
04-07-23, 08:19
AB/InBev bought out SABMiller- they have been one and the same since 2016.

https://i.insider.com/5643925fbd86ef16008c940c?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Miller divested from SABMiller before the acquisition finalized, they are not the same company

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sabmiller-m-a-abinbev/ab-inbev-launches-sab-bid-to-sell-millercoors-stake-idUSKCN0T00RN20151113

blade_68
04-07-23, 08:28
Damn I got to use that one now.

Well if I was going to start drinking recycled piss AKA what is passed off as beer in USA. I will have to drink PBR I guess. Living in Europe has shown me what beer is and should be.
FYI my filter on dealing with B.S. has been moved way down... considering I'm recovering from almost taking "The Dirt nap" on 20 Mar.

THCDDM4
04-07-23, 09:56
Double post…

THCDDM4
04-07-23, 09:58
Miller divested from SABMiller before the acquisition finalized, they are not the same company

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sabmiller-m-a-abinbev/ab-inbev-launches-sab-bid-to-sell-millercoors-stake-idUSKCN0T00RN20151113

The article you posted is from 2015 and doesn’t reflect what the current reality is. ABInBev and SABMiller are a combined operation.

https://www.beveragedaily.com/Article/2018/03/01/AB-InBev-Combination-with-SABMiller-has-exceeded-expectations

ryr8828
04-07-23, 12:41
The article you posted is from 2015 and doesn’t reflect what the current reality is. ABInBev and SABMiller are a combined operation.

https://www.beveragedaily.com/Article/2018/03/01/AB-InBev-Combination-with-SABMiller-has-exceeded-expectations

But then there's this

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/04/05/is-miller-owned-by-anheuser-busch-bud-light-boycott-has-fans-investigating/

titsonritz
04-10-23, 20:45
The responsible party...

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1645491630521344000

LoboTBL
04-10-23, 21:38

WillBrink
04-11-23, 15:51
Again, I think Kelly has grown into a solid news person since doing her own thing, and this a spot on take of it.

Did their VP of marketing you know, look at the demographics of a BL drinker? If it's not 90% male I'd be surprised, mostly rural US would be my guess also. But, when you live in a bubble of self made reality, you ignore actual demographics vs personal narratives and personal agendas. Go woke go broke is not a metaphor, but a market driven reality. Not convinced even a big drop in market share and profits will have them wake up and change course. ESG scores don't keep the lights on folks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOHf7ReRG4

T2C
04-11-23, 16:16
I was born and raised in the St. Louis area and had been consuming Anheuser Busch products since 1975. That's not going to happen anymore.

Did the people who came up with this marketing strategy think the LGBTQ community members who might buy AB products greatly outnumber the people who will no longer buy AB products? That's doubtful. They could have spun their ads a different way and not alienated long time customers.

We'll see how long it takes before AB decides the new marketing strategy was a mistake.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-11-23, 16:28
The responsible party...

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1645491630521344000

Horseface.

I was born and raised in the St. Louis area and had been consuming Anheuser Busch products since 1975. That's not going to happen anymore.

Did the people who came up with this marketing strategy think the LGBTQ community members who might buy AB products greatly outnumber the people who will no longer buy AB products? That's doubtful. They could have spun their ads a different way and not alienated long time customers.

We'll see how long it takes before AB decides the new marketing strategy was a mistake.

Nope. Well, they aren't going to admit it was a mistake, they really can't. Walk back an Alphabet stand???? Make them OWN IT. AB is queer beer- and I mean that in all the glory that it could or can mean. UBU. Let that freak flag fly....

Keep them tied to that until Schalfly outsells AB in STL...

Next up UN-Natural Light....

titsonritz
04-12-23, 21:38
Horseface.

I bet the bean counters love that horseface bitch. Go woke, go broke ****ers.

Anheuser-Busch loses more than $5 billion in value amid Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light controversy (https://nypost.com/2023/04/12/anheuser-busch-down-5b-in-value-amid-dylan-mulvaney-bud-light-controversy/) :haha:

Averageman
04-12-23, 21:46
What should concern you even more is that this didn't happen in a vaccum.
Someone had to put this idea out there, then others had to evaluate it, give it a yea or a nay and Amazingly, from Advertising to Corporate, aprroval came overwhelmingly.
So, think about that for a minute.
There job is to feed to your approval in order to get you to buy Bud.

This BS is what "They" think "You" want.
REALLY?

AKjeff
04-13-23, 08:59
Well it is what the vocal minority want.

It's past time for the silent majority to get loud.
You'd think they'd have taken 2016 as a message, they just thought they could drown us out.

WillBrink
04-13-23, 10:01
Well it is what the vocal minority want.

It's past time for the silent majority to get loud.
You'd think they'd have taken 2016 as a message, they just thought they could drown us out.

Ultimately, the market will decide and that's only effective way to send that loud message any company really cares about. They can pretend to give a damn about all inclusiveness, but $ is their bottom line. They either lose more market share or they don't. Their VP of marketing is a clueless dumb a$$ who obviously exists in a bubble and no clue who brands demographic is.

I think the Nike doing a sports bra with a trans model is way stranger.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-13-23, 11:45
My wife is pissed because effectively with the leftists are saying is that men make better women than real women.

LoboTBL
04-13-23, 12:59
My wife is pissed because effectively with the leftists are saying is that men make better women than real women.

Well, a man thinking and believing that he is or can possibly be more of a woman than an actual, genetic woman is pretty misogynistic. What really astounds me is how many women are on board with the idea. They're all what I'd consider batshit crazy, man hating women but still.

utahjeepr
04-13-23, 14:51

I saw something from one of these outfits claiming that someone born a woman has never had to struggle for it and doesn't know what being a woman means. What bullshit. It was in a news story a while back. So yeah, some of them do believe trans is better than real.

I'm all for adults living their own life. Wanna call yourself a woman or martian or a klingon I give zero craps. Knock yourself out and pay the surgeon out of your own pocket. But this shit is getting out of hand.

.45fan
04-13-23, 18:41
The end result of "Do you own thing" is what happened in a school in TN recently.

If you're born a female you're a female until you die, if you disagree they make plenty of mental drugs to possibly un eff your mind.

These mental cases need to be told NO as opposed to everyone kissing their rear ends all the time.

This crap has been out of hand for years.

tb-av
04-13-23, 21:45
AB knows exactly what they are doing, just look at all the free publicity they ginned up.

I don't think we live in that reality any longer. Free publicity used to be an asset. Not necessarily so any longer. InBev can simply rename BL and keep on rolling along. Fire that idiot marketing 'expert'.

The only two good beers InBev has are Bass Ale and Whitbread Ale. I haven't seen them around here in 30 years or more.

I drank a light beer once.

hotbiggun42
04-13-23, 22:47
Man their stock has lost 6 billion in a week? Doesnt sound free.

BoringGuy45
04-16-23, 08:24
Well, a man thinking and believing that he is or can possibly be more of a woman than an actual, genetic woman is pretty misogynistic. What really astounds me is how many women are on board with the idea. They're all what I'd consider batshit crazy, man hating women but still.

The reasons so many women are onboard with it are:

1) they, like so many others, are afraid of speaking out.
2) they want woke brownie points and to be part of the perpetual outrage
3) most are not in a position where they have to, as a woman, compete against a trans person, or personally give up anything to a trans person that should belong to a biological woman. Thus, they don’t feel the loss yet.

However, the sports thing will eventually cause a huge pushback. Right now, transgenders in women’s sports are an exception not the rule. But coaches want to win at all costs, schools want to virtue signal, and thus it’s entirely plausible that women’s sports will be made up entirely of transgender men in the next 10 years. It could happen pretty quickly and easily: guys who couldn’t make the boys/men’s teams will just declare themselves trans and easily make the women’s teams, and very few of the real women will be able to compete. Soon, women probably won’t even be given the opportunity to even tryout for sports.

Once girls aren’t allowed to play sports anymore because of trans men, parents will start turning on them, and so will the girls who got screwed over.

BoringGuy45
04-16-23, 08:25
Double tap

jsbhike
04-16-23, 11:26
The reasons so many women are onboard with it are:

1) they, like so many others, are afraid of speaking out.
2) they want woke brownie points and to be part of the perpetual outrage
3) most are not in a position where they have to, as a woman, compete against a trans person, or personally give up anything to a trans person that should belong to a biological woman. Thus, they don’t feel the loss yet.

However, the sports thing will eventually cause a huge pushback. Right now, transgenders in women’s sports are an exception not the rule. But coaches want to win at all costs, schools want to virtue signal, and thus it’s entirely plausible that women’s sports will be made up entirely of transgender men in the next 10 years. It could happen pretty quickly and easily: guys who couldn’t make the boys/men’s teams will just declare themselves trans and easily make the women’s teams, and very few of the real women will be able to compete. Soon, women probably won’t even be given the opportunity to even tryout for sports.

Once girls aren’t allowed to play sports anymore because of trans men, parents will start turning on them, and so will the girls who got screwed over.

I do tend to wonder what percentage of female athletes currently opposing biological males in female sports actually oppose it in principle versus how many only started opposing it due to losing.

LoboTBL
04-16-23, 14:37
There really is a very simple solution to this. Want to compete in organized sports? Show your birth certificate. Which box is checked? That's the team/league you will be eligible for. End of discussion. No, we don't care that you took hormones, had surgery and/or changed your name.

Averageman
04-16-23, 15:33
There really is a very simple solution to this. Want to compete in organized sports? Show your birth certificate. Which box is checked? That's the team/league you will be eligible for. End of discussion. No, we don't care that you took hormones, had surgery and/or changed your name.

I think the ultimate form of mysogyny is homosexuality in all of it's forms and deviations. It really doesn't matter if they put on a dress or not, they just dont want to be with Women.