PDA

View Full Version : Sprinco Buffer Springs?

LibertyCola
12-29-08, 04:43
I am about to buy a CAR-15 'Extra Power Chrome Silicon Carbine Buffer Spring in Hard Tube' from sprinco. Is it any good? Will it reduce felt recoil and increase reliability?

rob_s
12-29-08, 06:56
I am about to buy a CAR-15 'Extra Power Chrome Silicon Carbine Buffer Spring in Hard Tube' from sprinco. Is it any good? Will it reduce felt recoil and increase reliability?

This (http://sprinco.com/tactical.html)?

25004 Tactical Springs LLC M4 / CAR-15 Extra Power Chrome Silicon Carbine Buffer Spring in Hard Tube (RED Spring)
$19.95

Be sure to read this part and get the right spring for your application

#
Extra-Power Buffer Spring, best option for 14.5" and 16" barrels with carbine length gas system platforms with standard front sight towers and H buffers, gas piston guns, and suppressed weapons. Color Coded RED.
#
Standard Buffer Spring, best option for all others, including some non-suppressed shorties, middy guns with adjustable gas blocks, 1st Gen M&P's, all Rock River Arms, uppers with light weight carrier groups (VTAC), etc. Color Coded BLUE.

C4IGrant
12-29-08, 08:17

These are the spring that we stock and we only stock the BLUE ones as they work the best all around.

C4