PDA

View Full Version : Drug cartel in Phoenix

ubet
04-09-23, 01:36
A friend of mine whom is border patrol sent this to me. The border is a problem, and I knew they are blatant, but didn’t know they were this blatant.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/CpnIz0WOk2Y?feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob96
04-09-23, 04:31
If only we had a Border Czar:confused:

AndyLate
04-09-23, 06:45
I am trying to understand why my wife posted the video of her driving me to the range.

Andy

Sam
04-09-23, 08:54
Looks like the preview to Sicario III Revenge of the Cartels. They're crossing in the US to track down the D boys that gunned down their guys in that Ford sedan at the border.

Averageman
04-09-23, 08:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8y3OQuQJrM

This is how you end up dead.

HKGuns
04-09-23, 09:02
Kidnapping? Yeah right, dude's in pieces all over the desert by this point.

pag23
04-09-23, 09:28
I am trying to understand why my wife posted the video of her driving me to the range.

Andy

I thought you liked country music...boy was I off

Averageman
04-09-23, 09:39
When I was a Kid I rode dirt bikes and horses all over South Eastern Arizona.
I was riding home one night and a Deputy told me to be on the look out for bundles on the ground or Landing Lights.
He said just turn around and get out of there.
And I thought that was bold of them, then. They have no regard now.

joedirt199
04-09-23, 09:49
We have had guys in our county who were middle men for the cartels. A few have ended up as body parts in subdivisions that were being built. Other was taken for a four wheeler ride into the woods only to be found by his daughter shot with several different guns. The cartels are more efficient than the justice system. Screw them out of money or product and you won't last long. Some of our largest car theft rings link back to guys oweing the cartels money. Don't buy a late 90-to early 2000 F250 or F350. They can start them with just a screwdriver. They disappear all the time around here.

C-grunt
04-09-23, 09:54
They definitely operate here. We've had plenty of dudes murdered by the cartels. Years back they were throwing frag grenades into apartment windows. We had a hit done where 3 or 4 guys rolled up and shot like 300 rounds through the front of the house.

AndyLate
04-09-23, 10:30
I thought you liked country music...boy was I off

Mexican polka, Norteño, is my jam.

Andy

Wake27
04-09-23, 10:30
Out if all of the indicators that our country is struggling, the fact that foreign criminal organizations have so much balls and power within our borders has to be one of the major ones.

It’d be interesting to see our SOF and LE agencies fully unleashed against this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AndyLate
04-09-23, 10:37
I remember how shocked I was when I drove in El Paso and realized every house in a middle class neighborhood had a wall, gated driveway, and barred windows.

Andy

utahjeepr
04-09-23, 10:47
It's spreading all over. I know guys up around Cordes, Crown King, Mayer and the like who have started having problems with cartels/related gangs. WTF are they playing at out in the sticks?

ChattanoogaPhil
04-09-23, 11:17
IIRC, Nancy Pelosi referred to these killers as having a 'spark of divinity'.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-09-23, 11:32
Out if all of the indicators that our country is struggling, the fact that foreign criminal organizations have so much balls and power within our borders has to be one of the major ones.

It’d be interesting to see our SOF and LE agencies fully unleashed against this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Peter Ziehan told the military that they had better get ready to fight A-stan type drug war type operations over the next decade.

IIRC, Nancy Pelosi referred to these killers as having a 'spark of divinity'.

The only spark of divinity those guys should get is the arcing of blasting cap...

AKDoug
04-09-23, 12:27

Andy

I was certain that was Mark and PapaBear heading out for a little desert shooting session.

El Vaquero
04-09-23, 13:31
I remember a few years ago the cartel exacted some justice on a border patrol officer who allegedly was working with them and double crossed them.

They were smart enough not to kill him but beat him up and left him on a dirt road. I think they may have taken a few fingers of his as well.

Hush
04-09-23, 14:29
Remember when the minutemen used to patrol the border back in the early bush days? Pack for a range day, hang out in the desert, and shoot anybody crossing the border with a weapon. Then leave, and don't tell anybody.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

ChattanoogaPhil
04-09-23, 15:00
Several years ago I saw a U.S. map marked where drug cartels were operating. I think it was published via FBI sourced information. I thought how could that be!?! If the Feds know where they’re operating then why would they still be operating? I guess U.S. law enforcement isn’t immune from corruption any more than Mexican law enforcement. That the southern border is open makes it appear the corruption goes all the way up to Washington.

Pappabear
04-09-23, 15:13
I was certain that was Mark and PapaBear heading out for a little desert shooting session.

Mark is there driver so he chooses the musak. And he married a Mexican once upon a time so there is that.

We have a friend getting married in Mexico in some small town and was like, "its totally safe", hard hard hard pass.
Shit I dont even like to go to Tucson, just kidding to my Tucson brothers. My kids went to school there, they call it the "dirty T". But not far from there....

PB

ubet
04-09-23, 18:25
Mark is there driver so he chooses the musak. And he married a Mexican once upon a time so there is that.

We have a friend getting married in Mexico in some small town and was like, "its totally safe", hard hard hard pass.
Shit I dont even like to go to Tucson, just kidding to my Tucson brothers. My kids went to school there, they call it the "dirty T". But not far from there....

PB

We have a friend getting married in one of the resorts in Mexico end of the month. I told the wife that’s a hard no on us going. Not even open for discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titsonritz
04-09-23, 19:05
Kidnapping? Yeah right, dude's in pieces all over the desert by this point.

or the crispy critter in the center of a tire fire.

titsonritz
04-09-23, 19:19
Several years ago I saw a U.S. map marked where drug cartels were operating. I think it was published via FBI sourced information. I thought how could that be!?! If the Feds know where they’re operating then why would they still be operating? I guess U.S. law enforcement isn’t immune from corruption any more than Mexican law enforcement. That the southern border is open makes it appear the corruption goes all the way up to Washington.

The author of this article has been on the Shawn Ryan Show a couple of times, episode 12 & 23.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cartel-operatives-criticize-dea-map-of-cartel-influence-in-us-2021-4https://www.businessinsider.com/cartel-operatives-criticize-dea-map-of-cartel-influence-in-us-2021-4

Sidneyious
04-09-23, 22:12
A few years ago razor fist was talking about this house across the street from him.

It was a exit for a tunnel for Mexican group to get in and out of Mexico.

teufelhund1918
04-10-23, 05:24

I recently saw a map like that. Yours and my area have a large cartel presence believe it or not. Forget which one though. My buddy who is LEO in Va was telling me about how I77 is now a major hub for trafficing. He was having record seizures of meth originating from cartels the last few years before he retired.

utahjeepr
04-10-23, 08:28
I recently saw a map like that. Yours and my area have a large cartel presence believe it or not. Forget which one though. My buddy who is LEO in Va was telling me about how I77 is now a major hub for trafficing. He was having record seizures of meth originating from cartels the last few years before he retired.

I've seen a similar map, sometime in the past year. I cannot recall the authoring organization. The one I saw had rough areas of which cartel held the most sway in regions of the US. It was further subdivided by which of the major gangs was dominate in various areas, as it related to organizing cartel activities. I believe it also had the the highways used as primary GLOC corridors by the cartels, but that may have been a different map. I cannot recall where I saw it. It was on the internet as part of some story or information release that I read.

C-grunt
04-10-23, 11:45

They know the cartels are operating there because of the busts. And when a group gets busted somewhere the cartels just replace them. There are a shitload of Americans working for the cartels too, many probably dont even know it. If you find a dealer slinging fentanyl, there are cartel people somewhere up that supply line.