PDA

View Full Version : How Busch [Bud Light] Could Save Themselves

Jellybean
04-19-23, 02:06
....But they won't/can't because they're a bunch of humorless corporate starch-arses....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpFZiwn-Ltg

04-19-23, 08:28
I have a dumb question…is this what you posted?

Edit: WTF….. my screenshot didn’t upload. Its one of those “are you a robot” things that I hate and have never seen here.

hotbiggun42
04-19-23, 10:33
I laughed

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-19-23, 10:49
$6 billion in lost market captialization- IE Money.

To put that in perspective $6 billion dollars is in $20 dollar bills would not be a single pallet, not 10 pallets, but 36 pallets of $20- and just burning them…. So like a tractor trailer truck full of money- and burning it….

Averageman
04-19-23, 12:19
$6 billion in lost market captialization- IE Money.

To put that in perspective $6 billion dollars is in $20 dollar bills would not be a single pallet, not 10 pallets, but 36 pallets of $20- and just burning them…. So like a tractor trailer truck full of money- and burning it….

Yes, but they got to be "Woke" for five minuts before it all fell apart.
You tailor your product advertising to fit the Lifestyles of your Consumer Customers. If A/B thinks this appeals to my "Lifestyle" they've seriuosly misjudged me, so much so that it is insulting.
I wont purchase or consume another A/B product ever again.

04-19-23, 12:26
Yes, but they got to be "Woke" for five minuts before it all fell apart.
You tailor your product advertising to fit the Lifestyles of your Consumer Customers. If A/B thinks this appeals to my "Lifestyle" they've seriuosly misjudged me, so much so that it is insulting.
I wont purchase or consume another A/B product ever again.

Isn’t A/B “Inbev” now, or something like that? I think they are internationally owned now. Their products can be very difficult to avoid because they are known to buy competing brands or start new ones that are similar, and then sue them. They’ve been scummy like that for a long time.

joedirt199
04-19-23, 20:28
Coors is still safe. Full bodied Coors banquet for me thank you. Ying ling hits the spot also.

04-19-23, 20:57
Coors is still safe. Full bodied Coors banquet for me thank you. Ying ling hits the spot also.

Coors Heavy ain’t awful, but more importantly Yeungling (sp) is INDEPENDENT.

jsbhike
04-19-23, 21:11
Considering their hiding behind the horses it is surprising someone hasn't done a parody with Kenneth Pinyan of Enumclaw on a can.

04-19-23, 21:18
Considering their hiding behind the horses it is surprising someone hasn't done a parody with Kenneth Pinyan of Enumclaw on a can.
Of all people, I expected you to show up with this case. You are not wrong.

kirkland
04-19-23, 22:15
Isn’t A/B “Inbev” now, or something like that? I think they are internationally owned now. Their products can be very difficult to avoid because they are known to buy competing brands or start new ones that are similar, and then sue them. They’ve been scummy like that for a long time.

Yeah they own a shit ton of beer brands

SteyrAUG
04-19-23, 22:32
Honestly, let them bleed out and I hope they continue to do so.

BuzzinSATX
04-20-23, 21:57
I agree about corporate InBev but still feel for Joe Delivery Guy and Pete Warehouser who get screwed when demand falls apart…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04-20-23, 22:17
I agree about corporate InBev but still feel for Joe Delivery Guy and Pete Warehouser who get screwed when demand falls apart…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious question: if I just drink other beer, that dude will just be employed elsewhere, right?

joedirt199
04-21-23, 06:16
Well I don't think another beer company will put him on their can after people's reaction.

kirkland
04-21-23, 17:31
Now the White House is getting involved in the Bud Light/Dylan Mulvaney saga, sending a "brutal message" to those darned far right wingers.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jean-pierre-bud-light-dylan-mulvaney_n_6442114de4b03c1b88c61eb2

The language they use in these lefty articles are always good for a laugh.

"Bud Light’s partnership with Mulvaney, who interviewed President Joe Biden in October as part of a NowThis presidential forum, has led to right-wing fury, including Kid Rock’s beer can-shooting video and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s switch to drinking Coors Light"

Uh-oh it's that "right-wing fury" again.

SteyrAUG
04-21-23, 19:06
Now the White House is getting involved in the Bud Light/Dylan Mulvaney saga, sending a "brutal message" to those darned far right wingers.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jean-pierre-bud-light-dylan-mulvaney_n_6442114de4b03c1b88c61eb2

"Bud Light’s partnership with Mulvaney, who interviewed President Joe Biden in October as part of a NowThis presidential forum, has led to right-wing fury, including Kid Rock’s beer can-shooting video and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s switch to drinking Coors Light"

People should drink Coor's Light in front of the Capital and post pictures on Twitter because "OMG it's finally Civil War 2.0"

jsbhike
04-21-23, 20:03
Mulvaney, who interviewed President Joe Biden

Hair sniffing and innuendos?

Averageman
04-21-23, 21:44
Well, the Marketing Director who came up with this took a leave of absense today..
Should have went with a dog.

Aries144
04-21-23, 22:31
The message that needs to be sent to corporations is this: if you hire anyone who's been to university in the past 20 years, your company will start to collapse. Stop requiring college degrees for positions.

The message that needs to be sent to Americans is this: don't send your children to college. They will be taken from you and transformed into something you won't like, unless you're a lunatic leftist. Find other ways to educate your children.

SteyrAUG
04-21-23, 22:45
The message that needs to be sent to corporations is this: if you hire anyone who's been to university in the past 20 years, your company will start to collapse. Stop requiring college degrees for positions.

The message that needs to be sent to Americans is this: don't send your children to college. They will be taken from you and transformed into something you won't like, unless you're a lunatic leftist. Find other ways to educate your children.

I guess nobody is going to be a doctor anymore.

The message needs to be, go to school for the degree you need for the occupation you want.

GTF425
04-21-23, 23:35

This depends on the degree.

I'm using the GI bill for my Bachelor's and am studying Cellular Biology. My professors are way too busy lecturing on cell signaling, G proteins, and phosphorylation cascades to give a **** about pink haired talking points.

04-22-23, 00:03

I'm using the GI bill for my Bachelor's and am studying Cellular Biology. My professors are way too busy lecturing on cell signaling, G proteins, and phosphorylation cascades to give a **** about pink haired talking points.

That’s been my experience, as well. If you go to college to learn shit that you need to know, the experience will be different than if you’re just trying to avoid entering the workforce.

jsbhike
04-22-23, 07:08
Did they do away with general education hours? 30 years ago I heard plenty of the leftist ideology in those courses.

Averageman
04-22-23, 07:56
And Bud Light Fired her.

AndyLate
04-22-23, 08:12
Bud light has been promoting gender fluid sports participation since at least 1994
https://youtu.be/ttv7uN8-5jc

GTF425
04-22-23, 10:12
Did they do away with general education hours? 30 years ago I heard plenty of the leftist ideology in those courses.

With few exceptions, I was able to pick my core classes. That spared me a lot of headaches. I also have control over which professors I signed up for, and by doing my homework on RateMyProfessors, I've been able to dodge bullets along the way. College has been surprisingly laid back and enjoyable, for the most part.

Jellybean
04-22-23, 18:05
Honestly, let them bleed out and I hope they continue to do so.
Concur.
Wonder if they'll get a bail out...

And that is why they hate capitalism - because you can always choose to go "somewhere else" or "do it yourself".... and they can't have that.

SteyrAUG
04-22-23, 19:19
Concur.
Wonder if they'll get a bail out...

Despite being a brewery that has been around since 1852, and I had a lot of fun collecting their beer cans during the 70s, I would love to see them go completely out of business and shut down because they decided to jump on this bandwagon. And I mean the end of Budweiser and every other brand they make...tough shit.

US Steel is gone, who cares about this crap.

Aries144
04-23-23, 01:34
I guess nobody is going to be a doctor anymore.

The message needs to be, go to school for the degree you need for the occupation you want.

No, the message needs to be: collapse the universities that won't get rid of the extremists teaching this corrosive filth and don't produce doctors if necessary, until the entire system can be rebuilt from the foundation up. Having no doctors is a better outcome than continuing to allow the universities to convince 90% of our country's most intelligent and powerful minds that Americanism has failed, Marx' ideas were better, top-down governance is the obvious better idea, and cutting off your penis and screeching at the world to call you normal causes no harm whatsoever to society.

Universities create the future culture from the top down. Radical Leftists control their governance and policies completely. Tear them down and push the leftists back to the fringes where they belong or you will be forced to live according to their laws, with no say in the matter. Dismissive hand waving masquerading as reason won't beat Leftists' expert use of behavior modification.

This isn't politics 1980 where you can roll your eyes, turn the TV back to wrestling, and smugly sit with the confidence that no matter what happens it won't effect you. This is a second American civil war where the richest, most powerful global movers and shakers are on on the side of the lunatic Puritans who swapped Christian God for Progressive God and intend to make sure you aren't "sinning" there in your home where they can't see you.

Aries144
04-23-23, 01:41

And who spends more time community organizing and voting? You, busy with study and work, the nineteen unemployable pink hairs that graduate for every one like you, or the one pink hair out of twenty that goes to work for your future employer's HR office, who knows deep down that its Their place to ensure that the "wrong" kind of people don't get hired?

The problem isn't you, it's the other 75% of personality types who are too agreeable, passive, or apathetic to reject the guilt-laden message of Collective Salvation when it's to every advantage to just go along.