PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson out at fox….well….bye

The Dumb Gun Collector
04-24-23, 10:59
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3966300-tucker-carlson-and-fox-news-part-ways/

Carlson’s departure from the network came less than a week after it agreed to pay $787.5 million to settle a defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems over coverage of former President Trump’s false claims of voter fraud and the company’s software.
Depositions taken by Dominion’s lawyers exposed a number of private communications from top hosts at the network, including Carlson.
In one widely publicized text exchange with fellow primetime hosts Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, Carlson said he hated Trump “passionately” and called the former president’s claims of voter fraud “insane.”

Good riddance. This guy’s craven lying has done serious damage to the conservative movement and lent credence to counter-productive narratives that even he didn’t believe . I hope he joins Scott Ritter at RT news. Never liked him.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-24-23, 11:06
When he was good, he was good. Other times he he was just a MSNBC mirror. Fox makes people into narcissistic monsters. All or nothing. A or B.

Good Tucker:
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a48032/private-armies-operation-iraqi-freedom/

The Dumb Gun Collector
04-24-23, 11:20
I think he is just a sociopath

tn1911
04-24-23, 11:22
Well buh by to his lying ass!

ChattanoogaPhil
04-24-23, 11:29
After Fox News paying over three quarters of a billion dollars to avoid a defamation suit going to trial (Fox guests speaking falsehoods about 2020 election/Dominion, and show hosts endorsing same) I would not be surprised to see more departures. I was a bit surprised to see Tucker be the first because Murdoch didn't throw Tucker under the bus like he did others during his deposition.

It won't be easy to replace Tucker's ratings.

tn1911
04-24-23, 11:32
After Fox News paying over three quarters of a billion dollars to avoid a defamation suit going to trial (Fox guests speaking falsehoods about the 2020 election and show hosts endorsing same) I would not be surprised to see more departures. I was a bit surprised to see Tucker be the first because Murdoch didn't throw Tucker under the bus like he did others during his deposition.

It won't be easy to replace Tucker's ratings.

According to dominion’s attorneys they had evidence he lied in 20 episodes of his show.

flenna
04-24-23, 11:38
According to dominion’s attorneys they had evidence he lied in 20 episodes of his show.

Yeah, everyone knows the 2020 election was the most secure election ever and Brandon the most popular president ever. And I am sure Brandon or his ComDem successor will be re-elected in a landslide.

The Dumb Gun Collector
04-24-23, 11:40
I don’t doubt for a second that Democrats are crooked election fraudster scumbags but Tucker just made shit up and pushed stuff he didn’t believe at all. In that sense he ultimately HELPED the Democrats. Screw him.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-24-23, 11:56
Speaking of.... Don Lemon has reportedly been fired by CNN.

chuckman
04-24-23, 12:10
Remember the Fox of old? "We report, you decide." Yeah, they have their right-leaners with their own shows but the actual news was pretty unbiased. Over the years everyone at Fox was decidedly right and the news AND reporting became biased. I stopped watching it years ago.

WillBrink
04-24-23, 12:21
Remember the Fox of old? "We report, you decide." Yeah, they have their right-leaners with their own shows but the actual news was pretty unbiased. Over the years everyone at Fox was decidedly right and the news AND reporting became biased. I stopped watching it years ago.

Remember when CNN was the most respected news channel everyone watched? All legacy media has gone to chit completely, and now just a front for the Dems and various corporate interests (CNN, MSN, NBC, etc, etc) or a for the GOP and various corporate interests (FOX) and the concept of journalistic integrity an outdated concept apparently.

titsonritz
04-24-23, 12:40
And Don Lemon gets the boot from CNN.

Alex V
04-24-23, 12:42
I like Tucker... Haven't watched Fox News in years anyway, just check out clips of his show on YouTube.

Artos
04-24-23, 12:43
https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1650554260277407767

Powerful clip from Tucker’s recent spot on the Full Send podcast

He says media is controlled by powerful people who run the world, it shouldn’t be trusted, and he regrets being part of the propaganda machine for so many years

WillBrink
04-24-23, 12:54
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3966300-tucker-carlson-and-fox-news-part-ways/

Good riddance. This guy’s craven lying has done serious damage to the conservative movement and lent credence to counter-productive narratives that even he didn’t believe . I hope he joins Scott Ritter at RT news. Never liked him.

The entire network is made of lying members well aware of lying for the corporate/political masters that now control all major news networks. Fox being the exclusive mouth piece of the GOP, and all the big personalities knew they were lying, including Murdoch. It also seems none of them even liked Trump, some downright hating him. So why do it at all? As always rating which = $.

Fox executives were focused on keeping their "...dominant place among America’s conservative viewership if they broke with Trump over the 2020 election" who pressured FOX to push that one hard, and in Merdoch's own words from the docs obtained:

“It is not red or blue, it is green"

I'd say FOX has damaged conservative movement writ large, and Tucker was part of that, but they're all guilty as crap.

Sounds like FOX deserved what's happening to them, but my issue is the same: the double standard and hypocrisy. CNN and similar lied about just about everything and anything all day and nadda.

What needs to happen, and it's probably too late now, would be to get back to not allowing a small number of corps and rich people to own major networks, news papers, etc, election reforms (the only thing I agree with Sanders on) and other changes to possibly bring back something resembling objective news and media.

pinzgauer
04-24-23, 12:58
Speaking of.... Don Lemon has reportedly been fired by CNN.So I was thinking through all this when are the lawsuits going to happen with CNN and MSNBC for parroting and amplifying outright lies about Republican positions in candidates?

By volume much worse. An absolutely having an effect on things like the election.

The only difference is unlike the company Dominion, there is no protection against celebrity / politicians from anyone making whatever kind of claim they wanted to. At least as I understand it.

So Dominion was able to make a defamation suit where Trump or even the RNC could not even though the misinformation was very similar.

I have no love for Tucker even though many times he was on the right side of issues from my perspective, his style and some of his recent positions I did not like or agree with.

WillBrink
04-24-23, 13:05
https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1650554260277407767

Powerful clip from Tucker’s recent spot on the Full Send podcast

He says media is controlled by powerful people who run the world, it shouldn’t be trusted, and he regrets being part of the propaganda machine for so many years

See, that makes me potentially respect him more than a lot of people in the media. Most would just double down on their delusions and pathology. Either he's trying to do damage control, or he took the red pill...

WillBrink
04-24-23, 13:11
So I was thinking through all this when are the lawsuits going to happen with CNN and MSNBC for parroting and amplifying outright lies about Republican positions in candidates?

By volume much worse. An absolutely having an effect on things like the election.

The only difference is unlike the company Dominion, there is no protection against celebrity / politicians from anyone making whatever kind of claim they wanted to. At least as I understand it.

So Dominion was able to make a defamation suit where Trump or even the RNC could not even though the misinformation was very similar.

I have no love for Tucker even though many times he was on the right side of issues from my perspective, his style and some of his recent positions I did not like or agree with.

I said similar above in #15. It's not that FOX got exposed over that, as they earned it, it's the double standard and hypocrisy that bothers me far more.

Hank6046
04-24-23, 13:23
And Don Lemon gets the boot from CNN.

Not a bad way to start the week.

WillBrink
04-24-23, 13:35
I like Tucker... Haven't watched Fox News in years anyway, just check out clips of his show on YouTube.

He was the best thing on Fox.

JediGuy
04-24-23, 13:48
My impression of him, as a non-watcher, was “disingenuous.”

Couldn’t care less to see him go, since I already don’t watch Fox. I am concerned that we will see down to zero options for fair reporting. We already know the big networks have been left or left leaning for decades, which is why some of us appreciated Trump’s approach at times.

But anyone middle-of-the-road…Fox was the whipping boy and widely hated.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-24-23, 13:59
See, that makes me potentially respect him more than a lot of people in the media. Most would just double down on their delusions and pathology. Either he's trying to do damage control, or he took the red pill...

Just for clarification, that video clip of Tucker is at least a month old.

Starts around the 1hr 20min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaFEOCHE4I

Jonnyt16
04-24-23, 14:30
I tend to agree. He did a great job of exposing the left and their sick ideology. I fail to see why so many on this forum think that him going away is a good thing. I'm sure he has his faults, but really? Do we not want anyone in the media to push back against the tidal wave of anti-American progressivism that is destroying this country?? His show was the #1 highest rating show for pete's sake.

Artos
04-24-23, 14:38
IMO Tucker touched on topics the swamp controlled msm didn't like being discussed & couldn't completely control him...there is some SM chatter he was going to bring guests on his next segment regarding the dominion settlement.

I'm hoping he comes out & gives some clarification...the dude was far from perfect, but at least viewers got a side on issues that even most other Fox reporters avoided & really don't get the hate. I wonder if Waters is next.

Fox stock taking a dump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/fox-stock-1-billion-tucker-carlson

WillBrink
04-24-23, 15:10
Just for clarification, that video clip of Tucker is at least a month old.

Starts around the 1hr 20min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaFEOCHE4I

Then his leaving may have been mutually agreed on. Sounds like they knew he was not happy and red pilled.

Lacos
04-24-23, 15:11
Dan Bongino, Tucker Carlson, who’s next?, Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld?

Alex V
04-24-23, 15:17

I'm not sure why all the hate on this thread for him...

titsonritz
04-24-23, 15:23

I'll be watching a lot less of it now. I guess Fox is going to joining the rest of the MSM leftist cuckfest.

georgeib
04-24-23, 15:24
Then his leaving may have been mutually agreed on. Sounds like they knew he was not happy and red pilled.

I was thinking the same thing.

georgeib
04-24-23, 15:24

I was thinking the same thing.

Hank6046
04-24-23, 15:29

Agreed. I don't hate Tucker, I don't always agree with him, but just as the left eats their own, maybe this is what is happening here. I wish him the best, Don Lemon got fired so to me its a good day.

Artos
04-24-23, 15:33
red pilled.

3 days ago: Tucker’s opening monologue calls out mainstream media’s role in pushing the Covid vaccines despite their high risk for serious side effects and death

https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1650580500275412993

tn1911
04-24-23, 16:31

Brit Hume

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Brit_Hume_and_Chuck_Norris.jpg

Brit Hume and Chuck Norris pose in the George Bush Presidential Library Classroom in College Station, Texas, at President Bush's 80th birthday celebration

Pappabear
04-24-23, 17:11
The whole thing sickens me and I thought he was good for our voice. No one agrees with a guy like that all the time, but I feel he said what others would not in calling out the left on their madness. Covid BS, the border..... and plain lies about the world we live in today.

Im not big on fake laughs and he delivered on that quit a bit. But all in all, he was good for our side of the story. Why does every egomaniac hate Big Red, he was beloved by common people sick of the swamp.

PB

TBAR_94
04-24-23, 17:41
Double tap, delete.

jsbhike
04-24-23, 17:48
3 days ago: Tucker’s opening monologue calls out mainstream media’s role in pushing the Covid vaccines despite their high risk for serious side effects and death

https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1650580500275412993

A lot of people were, and still are, ok with that particular flavor of dishonesty and all it entails.

TBAR_94
04-24-23, 17:50
I'm not a fan of him, but have watched the show. Based on the transcripts that came out in the Dominion trial, it seems pretty clear to me he was just reciting talking points to get ratings and encourage a fan base. I'm sure he's got some genuine conservative beliefs but the tone of a lot of his comments sounds more he'd say whatever he needed to to rile up people and get views.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-24-23, 18:14
So I was thinking through all this when are the lawsuits going to happen with CNN and MSNBC for parroting and amplifying outright lies about Republican positions in candidates?

I said similar above in #15. It's not that FOX got exposed over that, as they earned it, it's the double standard and hypocrisy that bothers me far more.

The left, aside from controlling the big levers of what drives our national conversation, the right does stupid things like going down rabbit holes that are demonstrably false, but feed into people’s inability to see reality. The left keeps it simple. They don’t make hard, demonstrable points that can be refuted. They call their enemies racists and Facists. The closest hard charge is the treason and insurrection- but notice that they don’t ever get close to going after that directly. And it would be shortest insurrection ever since the left controls ALL the silos of power political, social, economical, and military.

gaijin
04-24-23, 18:18

If lying while reporting news is all it takes to shovel in that kind of money I’d think ALL MSM would be broke.

Averageman
04-24-23, 18:20
I'm sorry, but these Dominion voting machines have proven to be jacked up. I believe they've been exposed on camera at one time.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-24-23, 18:43
If lying while reporting news is all it takes to shovel in that kind of money I’d think ALL MSM would be broke.

If that is the 20 things that CNN reported, it is jut 20 times that crazy Kraken Karen ran her mouth- and Fox reported it. Maybe the Dominion thing was BS, but all the other ‘conspiracies’ that we were told were BS, but happened to be true? So go after Sidney Powell. Sidney Powell should have word crafted her stuff better. It’s not hard. But ‘staying on message’ is a skill that GOP pols haven’t seemed to be able to master.

hotbiggun42
04-24-23, 18:45
He will give a ton of credibility to whoever hires him.

ABNAK
04-24-23, 19:28
Tucker's show (his monologue at a minimum) was the only thing I watched on FOX in recent times. "Back in the day" I watched most of their political soothsayers but they are long one. Tucker was resilient, evolving from his bow-tie days to now.

He'll get picked up somewhere else and will outdo Bill O'Reilly in the post-FOX era.

jsbhike
04-24-23, 19:29
The left keeps it simple. They don’t make hard, demonstrable points that can be refuted.

At a minimum, they tell lies about firearms related topics(everything from history to specifications) all the time that can easily be refuted.

hoopharted
04-24-23, 21:17

im a big Tucker Carlson fan as well , not sure why the hate here for him , i hope News Max can land him

HKGuns
04-24-23, 21:58

You can’t be serious. Did I miss the smiley face?

If in fact you are serious, I posit you’ve been hanging with the wrong crowd for far too long.

He’s probably the most normal sounding person in the MSM.

Korgs130
04-24-23, 22:50
Tucker's show (his monologue at a minimum) was the only thing I watched on FOX in recent times. "Back in the day" I watched most of their political soothsayers but they are long one. Tucker was resilient, evolving from his bow-tie days to now.

He'll get picked up somewhere else and will outdo Bill O'Reilly in the post-FOX era.

Same for me. I appreciate how he called out those on both sides of the isle. I’m guessing he’ll go independent with a podcast/YouTube show and a paywall for exclusive content akin to Ben Sharpiro, Dave Rubin etc

Coal Dragger
04-24-23, 23:45
Never watched him since I haven’t had cable TV in over a decade. So I kind of don’t care.

tn1911
04-24-23, 23:45
He’s probably the most normal sounding person in the MSM.

:blink:

Lets rewind the tapes back to his CNN days shall we?

ChattanoogaPhil
04-25-23, 06:53
In related news... Mike Lindell's five million dollar "Prove Mike Wrong Challenge" regarding 2020 election fraud has apparently backfired. Lindell has reportedly been ordered to pay the five million to a software engineer from Vegas who debunked Lindell's claims of election fraud.

Pillow guy also has the Dominion billion dollar defamation suit on the horizon. That's a lot of pillows.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-25-23, 07:32

Bill O'Reilly said according to his contacts at Fox that whatever occurred was something Tucker didn't know ahead of time. What that something was?? O'Reilly mentioned Sunday's 60 Minutes interview of Ray Eppes (reference Jan 6) saying Tucker had destroyed his life, and speculated that might evolve into another defamation suit. O'Reilly also mentioned multiple upcoming lawsuits against the Board of Directors at Fox, including from shareholders.

So... who knows? One thing certain is that the left hated and targeted Carlson above all else at Fox. In the wake of the Dominion payout and upcoming lawsuits perhaps Carlson's separation was an act of appeasement.

The Dumb Gun Collector
04-25-23, 07:46
As a God-believing,Pr0-America Republican my problem with Tucker Carlson is that he was straight out lying to us, with a straight-face. I'm not talking about trivial stuff or stuff he was just hoping was true either. Most of the people who love him love him, in part, for his defense of Trump. He despised trump, he literally believed he was a demonic force. Did he say that? Nope. He told you he was awesome. A lot of people believe that the election was stolen, not just that there was fraud. Tucker not only didn't believe it, he believed that the people who believe it are nuts or stupid. Did he say that? Nope. He literally was playing a part. He was acting for ratings. He would have told you that Biden was God himself for cash. The guy was a sociopath. Did not GAF about the truth, only ratings. And trying to defend him by saying CNN or MSNBC are liars is insane. CNN and MSNBC are propagandists for a leftists, socialist death cult. They are literally the children of Marxist revolutionaries who don't believe in objective truth. Tucker is in some ways worse, he believes in truth..he just doesn't care.

Loving Tucker Carlson because you liked what he says is about the same is falling in love with a hooker because she tells you your pecker is huge.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-25-23, 08:08
im a big Tucker Carlson fan as well , not sure why the hate here for him , i hope News Max can land him

With the size of Tucker's audience he can do whatever he chooses (contractual restrictions aside). Going solo on YouTube, Podcast et al. would be very successful IMO.

Expressing disdain for Tucker mixed with celebration of his departure from Fox... sounds like the ladies of The View and their audience.

WillBrink
04-25-23, 08:11
As a God-believing,Pr0-America Republican my problem with Tucker Carlson is that he was straight out lying to us, with a straight-face. I'm not talking about trivial stuff or stuff he was just hoping was true either. Most of the people who love him love him, in part, for his defense of Trump. He despised trump, he literally believed he was a demonic force. Did he say that? Nope. He told you he was awesome. A lot of people believe that the election was stolen, not just that there was fraud. Tucker not only didn't believe it, he believed that the people who believe it are nuts or stupid. Did he say that? Nope. He literally was playing a part. He was acting for ratings. He would have told you that Biden was God himself for cash. The guy was a sociopath. Did not GAF about the truth, only ratings. And trying to defend him by saying CNN or MSNBC are liars is insane. CNN and MSNBC are propagandists for a leftists, socialist death cult. They are literally the children of Marxist revolutionaries who don't believe in objective truth. Tucker is in some ways worse, he believes in truth..he just doesn't care.

Loving Tucker Carlson because you liked what he says is about the same is falling in love with a hooker because she tells you your pecker is huge.

Then again, they were all involved at FOX, and he was part of that. Hence, you should be viewing at as FOX knowingly lied to push Trumps agenda out of fear of losing viewers and $, which included Tucker. Focusing on Tucker makes little sense. Don't watch FOX nor any of the legacy media myself knowing they are all lying most of the time. Never watched a single TC segment on FOX, but have enjoyed some of his stuff via YT.

I hope TC does a John Stossle and exposes all the BS he's seen and does something true to his own interests not controlled by evil chit bags.

WillBrink
04-25-23, 08:11

Then again, they were all involved at FOX, and he was part of that. Hence, you should be viewing at as FOX knowingly lied to push Trumps agenda out of fear of losing viewers and $, which included Tucker. Focusing on Tucker makes little sense. Don't watch FOX nor any of the legacy media myself knowing they are all lying most of the time. Never watched a single TC segment on FOX, but have enjoyed some of his stuff via YT.

I hope TC does a John Stossle and exposes all the BS he's seen and does something true to his own interests not controlled by evil chit bags.

chuckman
04-25-23, 08:12
With the size of Tucker's audience he can do whatever he chooses (contractual restrictions aside). Going solo on YouTube, Podcast et al. would be very successful IMO.

Expressing disdain for Tucker mixed with celebration of his departure from Fox... sounds like the ladies of The View and their audience.

Yeah, he'll be alright. He won't be going on food stamps just yet.

What's wrong with disdain for lying?

pinzgauer
04-25-23, 08:29
Then again, they were all involved at FOX, and he was part of that. Hence, you should be viewing at as FOX knowingly lied to push Trumps agenda out of fear of losing viewers and $, which included Tucker.

I'm not quite ready to paint all fox with the same brush. Greg Gutfeld really did not like Trump early on and spoke freely about it. As he does on most things.

Later on he admitted he was surprised that Trump did well and that looking at his platform he largely agreed with it.

That's the same exact conclusion I reached prior to hearing Gutfeld say it.

And then once elected Gutfeld continued to somewhat make fun of Trump's trumpisms while at the same time supporting or giving credit for the things that Trump did that benefited the US. Of which there were many.

Similar for Dana Perino and others.

Gutfeld's formula is to have a rational discussion with people of divergent backgrounds and divergent views. Started with red eye, expanded and became very successful with the five. And then took it to another level with the gutfeld show.

They call out the rino's as much as the libs.

That said, the show is not as good when it's filled with this cronies or other fox people. It's at its best when he has people from outside Fox or conservative circles on. He's had a couple of different Democratic presidential candidates on and similar.

Likewise the constant poop jokes get tiresome. I DVR his shows and will sometimes watch if it looks interesting and delete it if it doesn't.

If Tucker truly was as two-faced as what folks are *saying*, then that's an arrogance that will hurt him.

At the same time it seems very conspicuous that he's being dropped not long after the network censored certain things.

As for the lawsuit, this is a play from the left in addition to the company. It only got traction because you don't have protections saying things about companies that should do about individuals.

HKGuns
04-25-23, 08:41

I suppose I should start looking for hookers then eh?

I guess I'll never understand the mentality that I need to agree with everything you say or think for you to be relevant.

I don't care if Tucker could or couldn't stand Trump. They seemed to get along alright when he interviewed him just last week. Apparently Tump doesn't care either or he wouldn't have done the interview.

I 100% beleive the election was stolen. Trump got 10M more votes in 20 than in 16. XiDen got the most votes in the history of elections hiding in his basement? Doesn't pass the sniff test.

Do I care if Tucker beleives the election was stolen? Nope. If I recall, he correctly called out the lunatic Sidney Powell for the unsubstantiated claims she and a few others were making that were only distractions from the true issues with the election.

Sociopath? Nope.

HKGuns
04-25-23, 08:41
Forum induced DT.

tn1911
04-25-23, 08:52
I 100% beleive the election was stolen. Trump got 10M more votes in 20 than in 16. XiDen got the most votes in the history of elections hiding in his basement? Doesn't pass the sniff test.

The problem with folks who still support and love trump s their complete disconnect with just how much a majority of voters were turned against him. He lost not because people were voting for Joe, he lost because people were voting against trump. Ironically that’s exactly why he won people were voting against Hilary not for trump.

Many Trump supporters either can’t or won’t see this.

Buncheong
04-25-23, 09:04

This ^

WillBrink
04-25-23, 09:13
I'm not quite ready to paint all fox with the same brush. Greg Gutfeld really did not like Trump early on and spoke freely about it. As he does on most things.

I'm reading directly from the case and the quotes and texts from, Fox owner, execs and other personalities involved. What's very clear is top to bottom, all aware, all involved. They personally thought Trump and co were full of chit on the stolen election thing, feared loss of market position if they didn't push that narrative. It's obvious Tucker hated it, perhaps more so than the others, yet went along with it. We can certainly hold Tucker responsible for his part, but targeting him make no sense at all in context. See also #15 for additional context.

pinzgauer
04-25-23, 09:18
I'm reading directly from the case and the quotes and texts from, Fox owner, execs and other personalities involved. What's very clear is top to bottom, all aware, all involved. They personally thought Trump and co were full of chit on the stolen election thing, feared loss of market position if they didn't push that narrative. It's obvious Tucker hated it, perhaps more so than the others, yet went along with it. We can certainly hold Tucker responsible for his part, but targeting him make no sense at all in context.Interesting! Fox owners and execs would not surprise me, I've always kind of considered them a craven bunch just like their peers.

If you told me that Dana Perino, Martha McCallum, Greg Gutfeld, etc we're doing the same I would be very very surprised.

But who knows, I was surprised at Tucker and maybe shouldn't have been. To me he was always a little bit over the top and came across as looking for shock value.

WillBrink
04-25-23, 09:25
The problem with folks who still support and love trump s their complete disconnect with just how much a majority of voters were turned against him. He lost not because people were voting for Joe, he lost because people were voting against trump. Ironically that’s exactly why he won people were voting against Hilary not for trump.

The irony of that is, Trump won because so many people voted against HC. Anyone could have beaten Trump but HC. Poll I'd really like to see is what % voted for Trump because they liked him, or because he was not HC. I was mostly in the latter category, anyone but HC. As you say, hard core Trump supporters can't fathom large % of people didn't like him (much of which was fabricated BS by the TDS media who used every thing at their disposal 24/7 to make him look bad, some of which likely illegal in collusion with the FBI and other orgs...) to vote against him. I think that believe extended to Trump himself due pathological narcissism and ego, convinced the people loved him so the loss must be due to stolen votes and such. I genuinely think Trump believed that and figured he could uncover the actual evidence for it later.

WillBrink
04-25-23, 09:35
Interesting! Fox owners and execs would not surprise me, I've always kind of considered them a craven bunch just like their peers.

If you told me that Dana Perino, Martha McCallum, Greg Gutfeld, etc we're doing the same I would be very very surprised.

But who knows, I was surprised at Tucker and maybe shouldn't have been. To me he was always a little bit over the top and came across as looking for shock value.

I'm not surprised by FOX at all for reasons mentioned in #15, all major networks are owned profit focused interests, full stop. Accuracy of the news is no longer the goal, has not been for a few decades, seems to have really gone bad to worse when Trump was elected and shook up the apple cart leading to the TDS side vs the Pro Trump sides. So let's be real as to Tucker, does he follow along with the narrative he's told to from on high, or does he say "I'm a news man and i will not be part of this dangerous and unethical narrative and I quit."

Obviously our respect for him would be elevated bigly by the latter and maybe that's partly why he's leaving, don't know. I do know a focus him vs FOX writ large is illogical and not supported by the facts.

glocktogo
04-25-23, 10:36

I almost can't remember a time I was voting for someone, rather than voting against someone more terrible. :(

The irony of that is, Trump won because so many people voted against HC. Anyone could have beaten Trump but HC. Poll I'd really like to see is what % voted for Trump because they liked him, or because he was not HC. I was mostly in the latter category, anyone but HC. As you say, hard core Trump supporters can't fathom large % of people didn't like him (much of which was fabricated BS by the TDS media who used everything at their disposal 24/7 to make him look bad, some of which likely illegal in collusion with the FBI and other orgs...) to vote against him. I think that believe extended to Trump himself due pathological narcissism and ego, convinced the people loved him so the loss must be due to stolen votes and such. I genuinely think Trump believed that and figured he could uncover the actual evidence for it later.

The Trump cult is a weird one. I don't think it's the man himself they're clinging to, it's the ideals and narratives he pushes. Sure they believe he is what he says, but he isn't. At the same time, he did follow through on a lot of his promises. Where he didn't was largely due to the ferocious pushback and false flag attacks by the left. But let's face it, the man himself is hugely flawed.

As for the TDS cult, well they intensely hate the man himself. The mere fact that they hate him with every fiber of their being, makes the Trump cult cling even harder.

Disciple
04-25-23, 11:01
I'm reading directly from the case and the quotes and texts from, Fox owner, execs and other personalities involved. What's very clear is top to bottom, all aware, all involved. They personally thought Trump and co were full of chit on the stolen election thing, feared loss of market position if they didn't push that narrative. It's obvious Tucker hated it, perhaps more so than the others, yet went along with it. We can certainly hold Tucker responsible for his part, but targeting him make no sense at all in context. See also #15 for additional context.

Citation please.

prepare
04-25-23, 11:21
As far as reporting truth the msm has been irrelevant for years now.

That being said the msm is not there to report the truth. They’re there to support the government in shaping perception.

Their job is deception.

WillBrink
04-25-23, 11:22
Citation please.

You can find actual texts discussions on various outlets. It seems to me, Tucker was the only one who seemed to give a damn they all knew it was a lie being pushed by Trump and co:

https://www.businessinsider.com/read-fox-news-dominion-defamation-lawsuit-2020-biden-2023-3?op=1

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/apr/25/tucker-carlson-leaves-fox-news-dominion-lawsuit

What's clear is Fox settled because they were going to get their a$$ handed to them in a court of law due to Dominian getting those internal texts and conversations all the major players from the top down aware it was all BS.

Whether you like the source supplying the text quotes as being biased (and no doubt some are), the Biz insider has actual screen shots of them. I assume the court docs with all of them will be public access if not already.

WillBrink
04-25-23, 11:30
As far as reporting truth the msm has been irrelevant for years now.

That being said the msm is not there to report the truth. They’re there to support the government in shaping perception.

Their job is deception.

MSM? No, all of them. The only independent journalism now is independently owned and a real crap shoot too and found via web sites, YT, etc.

Artos
04-25-23, 12:05
Interesting! Fox owners and execs would not surprise me, I've always kind of considered them a craven bunch just like their peers.

It's reported the two Murdoch boy are left leaning...then you take into account never trumper Paul Ryan is on the board.

I'm convinced this likely gained steam back when Tucker got the Jan 6 tapes...we got one decent show & it went crickets.

Seeing on SM where they are supposedly saying BlackRock owns 40-50mm shares each of both Dominion & Foxnews...sorta smells.

hoopharted
04-25-23, 12:37

you may want to check the expiration date on your magic KoolAde , because unless you are telepathic , i never seen anything but true genuine reporting from him , state your sources , or are these assumptions

hoopharted
04-25-23, 12:41
this thread is ridiculous

MegademiC
04-25-23, 13:08

He had public doubts about Sydney Powells claims, invited her to the show and she declined. You can have doubts about the integrity of the election and not believe every claim about it. Thats not disingenuous.

MegademiC
04-25-23, 13:15

Then how did he get 11million more votes than 4 years prior?

HKGuns
04-25-23, 13:31

The SILENCE is deafening................

titsonritz
04-25-23, 17:42

New math?

prepare
04-25-23, 18:59

Intel agencies are monitoring and shill posting on sites where they find the information being shared there harmful to the narrative.

georgeib
04-25-23, 19:20
Intel agencies are monitoring and shill posting on sites where they find the information being shared there harmful to the narrative.Not just intel agencies.

tn1911
04-25-23, 22:45

The election was very polarizing, when those votes are coming from energized voters in states he was going to carry regardless it don’t matter because we live under an electoral college system not a popular vote.

The 2020 election saw the largest voter turnout in history

tn1911
04-25-23, 22:53
The SILENCE is deafening................

It’s no big secret, if you googled 2020 voter turnout you get a laundry list of stuff from all kinds of sources...

tn1911
04-25-23, 22:56
New math?

Math... the only place where people can buy 64 watermelons, and no one wonders why.

MegademiC
04-25-23, 23:08
The election was very polarizing, when those votes are coming from energized voters in states he was going to carry regardless it don’t matter because we live under an electoral college system not a popular vote.

The 2020 election saw the largest voter turnout in history

So his 4 years in office caused 9% more voters to vote for him and 12% to vote agaist him. A 21% increase in voters.

I dont think they were turned (emphesis on "turned") against him. Assuming all was on the up and up, the majority of new voters were motivated to vote against him. I honestly find him quite moderate. The polarization is the radicalization or the far left.

tn1911
04-25-23, 23:15
So his 4 years in office caused 9% more voters to vote for him and 12% to vote agaist him. A 21% increase in voters.

I dont think they were turned (emphesis on "turned") against him. Assuming all was on the up and up, the majority of new voters were motivated to vote against him. I honestly find him quite moderate. The polarization is the radicalization or the far left.

I know a good number of people who voted for him in 2016 who were disgusted with him by 2020. Honestly I think many current trump supporters simply cannot wrap their heads around how he turned so many against himself inside of 4 years, trump regret is a real thing and yes it energized a record numbers of voters, almost 2/3 of registered voters came out to vote.

Artos
04-25-23, 23:45
TDS is real...can't wait till 2024 & really watch the nevers lose their shit.

HKGuns
04-26-23, 06:38
Intel agencies are monitoring and shill posting on sites where they find the information being shared there harmful to the narrative.

****ers are everywhere and we're paying for them.

But you know, 51 FORMER INTEL LEADS SAY THE XIDEN LAPTOP IS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION. Funny thing is, everyone but me bought it. ****ers ought to hang for treason. But that ain't election interference and Trump is the biggest threat to Democracy you know.

ABNAK
04-26-23, 09:38

Me either.

I watched at least his monologue every night just about (maybe not Fridays). I agreed with him about 80% of the time. Didn't care for his infatuation with Tulsi Gabbard or his siding with Russia in the Ukraine war (they both suck and I have no issues supplying arms to kill Orcs but that's the end of it). All in all I liked him.

There is an undercurrent in this thread by some people along the lines of "Uh huh, that Dominion crap got him for lying". Got news for you guys who espouse that: if you believe the 2020 election was on the up-and-up I have a bridge in Brooklyn or beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. :rolleyes:

ABNAK
04-26-23, 09:43
I know a good number of people who voted for him in 2016 who were disgusted with him by 2020. Honestly I think many current trump supporters simply cannot wrap their heads around how he turned so many against himself inside of 4 years, trump regret is a real thing and yes it energized a record numbers of voters, almost 2/3 of registered voters came out to vote.

You're delusional if you are suggesting that 2020 wasn't fraudulent as all get-up. This comes from someone who doesn't even want to see Trump on the ballot in 2024.

In fact, I will make a prediction: right now it looks like it'll be a re-match of 2020, Lord Cheeto vs FJB. The EXACT same shit will take place as in 2020 and likely in the same places. I hope our brethren in those 5 or 6 key states step up and prevent---by any means necessary---the fraud this time around. I won't hold my breath though.....

Artos
04-26-23, 10:27
Didn't care for his infatuation with Tulsi Gabbard or his siding with Russia in the Ukraine war

Interesting clip about him wanting to interview putin...

https://mobile.twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1651243339855851523

ABNAK
04-26-23, 10:31
Interesting clip about him wanting to interview putin...

https://mobile.twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1651243339855851523

From the context I gather this was even BEFORE the Ukraine war; he said "The summer before last....."

Averageman
04-26-23, 10:52
Fox News has a habit of doing this to it's Star Talking heads now don't they?
Tucker is the third I can think of off of the top of my head. Here's the thing, you have to feed the machine, but Fox is only so Conservative. They want a bit of outrage, but they also want to keep it down and low.
Tucker had the Democrats by the short hairs with the January 6th tapes and that (in Fox's Board Meeting) was just this far over the line.
So when tha lawsuit took places Dominion took the money and asked for Tuckers scalp and Fox New (faced with further embarassment) willingly obliged.

I hope Tucker bounces in to his own slot somewhere and does a Jan 6th dump.

prepare
04-26-23, 11:19
They’re getting ahead controlling the narrative for 2024.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-26-23, 11:43

Your location shows Tennessee. In Tennessee, the percentage of the vote for Trump was near identical in 2016 and 2020. 60.72% / 60.66%.

I'm a bit curious about your acquaintances. Are you suggesting they voted for Trump in 2016 but not 2020? If so, after two years are they now disgusted with themselves for not voting Trump, or do they prefer the woke administrative state?

ChattanoogaPhil
04-26-23, 11:59
Fox News has a habit of doing this to it's Star Talking heads now don't they?
Tucker is the third I can think of off of the top of my head. Here's the thing, you have to feed the machine, but Fox is only so Conservative. They want a bit of outrage, but they also want to keep it down and low.
Tucker had the Democrats by the short hairs with the January 6th tapes and that (in Fox's Board Meeting) was just this far over the line.
So when tha lawsuit took places Dominion took the money and asked for Tuckers scalp and Fox New (faced with further embarassment) willingly obliged.

I hope Tucker bounces in to his own slot somewhere and does a Jan 6th dump.

Considering that Fox paid $800 million to settle a defamation suit with a company valued at only $200 million, it appears that Fox was willing to do whatever required to avoid trial. Dumping Tucker as part of the settlement is reasonable speculation.

Averageman
04-26-23, 12:21
Considering that Fox paid $800 million to settle a defamation suit with a company valued at only $200 million, it appears that Fox was willing to do whatever required to avoid trial. Dumping Tucker as part of the settlement is reasonable speculation.

I'm assuming the "Dominion" in question is the company that runs the voting machines. The very same machines that have been under scrutiny since the Obama years?
Curious how you can be "defamed" when you're performance has always bent left ?

tn1911
04-26-23, 13:33
I'm a bit curious about your acquaintances. Are you suggesting they voted for Trump in 2016 but not 2020? If so, after two years are they now disgusted with themselves for not voting Trump, or do they prefer the woke administrative state?

They like me are waiting on a real conservative candidate. Not some NY Democrat turned wannabe repub...

I’m old enough to remember trumps entry into politics when he was changing parties like we change socks. From the Republican Party to the Independence Party to the reform party to the Democratic Party... when he ran for President as the reform party candidate and wanted Oprah Winfrey to be his VP...

Yeah, that trump...

tn1911
04-26-23, 13:34

They like me are waiting on a real conservative candidate. Not some NY Democrat turned wannabe repub...

I’m old enough to remember trumps entry into politics when he was changing parties like we change socks. From the Republican Party to the Independence Party to the reform party to the Democratic Party... when he ran for President as the reform party candidate and wanted Oprah Winfrey to be his VP...

Yeah, that trump...

hotbiggun42
04-26-23, 13:45
Lol. 2020 was so polorizing and biden was such a great candidate that he couldnt draw a croud over 30 people. The elction was stolen obviously and no way will they allow Trump to win in 2024.

titsonritz
04-26-23, 16:39
Lol. 2020 was so polorizing and biden was such a great candidate that he couldnt draw a croud over 30 people. The elction was stolen obviously and no way will they allow Trump to win in 2024.

Then why "allow" any (R) to win?

ChattanoogaPhil
04-26-23, 16:59
They like me are waiting on a real conservative candidate.

Didn't vote for Trump, waiting on a real conservative? Oh my...

WillBrink
04-26-23, 17:36

TDS is legit, but so is what ever the opposite of TDS is. Biden didn't need to draw big crowds and virtually no one, not even most Dems liked him inside the party. He was not Trump, that's all they cared about and for that use, he was the right pick to do that. Dems I know who voted for Biden were clear they didn't like him at all. Very few voted for Biden Vs against Trump. MAGA types can't seem to fathom how disliked he was, and part of that was his own doing, but much (most?) was the massive efforts of the TDS media and co using every scummy trick in the book they could use to convince people he was a racist, yada yada.

There's no doubt some what they did, such as collusion of SM and the FBI, etc was illegal, and some day more of that will get exposed, but the fact remains yet to see any real evidence of actual large scale vote tampering.

MegademiC
04-26-23, 17:52

Like bush? Because they do the same things the Ds do and give the illusion of "choice". Clinton, Bush, Obama were all very similar... in what they actually did.

ABNAK
04-26-23, 18:14
Like bush? Because they do the same things the Ds do and give the illusion of "choice". Clinton, Bush, Obama were all very similar... in what they actually did.

I think the paradigm has shifted because they have learned to cheat---with no repercussions---just where they need to. Not nationwide, just targeted areas. Why would any sane person think the Democheats would run FJB again? Because he's so dynamic and charismatic? LOL. He's friggin' senile. He is also a puppet on a string, one which (assuming no backlash, which I hope there is) is easily manipulated and controlled like the last 2+ years.

I really really really want the people in MI, WI, PA, GA, NV, and AZ to quash any further attempts at fraud. Not "contest" it in court (although that too), but STOP it at the local level and at least jam up the counting system. It is not a national popularity referendum.....it is in fact an Electoral College battle and they have discovered how to work it in their usual criminal, underhanded, and scummy way.

My state went to Lord Cheeto by 23 points (my vote among them) in 2020. Ain't gonna cheat your way out of that margin. Those 6 key states, only because they're close vote-wise, will be the focus. I would become "ungovernable" ;) if I suspected my state would be victim to shenanigans that would illegitimately subject us all to 4 more years of a national nosedive. I despise the Left.

Artos
04-26-23, 19:52
Good evening from Tucker

https://mobile.twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1651376097349578753

ChattanoogaPhil
04-26-23, 20:13
Dang… already over 2 million views in a couple hours. The media has been pumping Biden’s 2024 announcement all day but only 300k views.

I have a hunch that Tucker is going to do very well away from Fox.

Artos
04-26-23, 20:43
Yup...and don't forget Biden got 81mm votes because people voted against trump & the jab worked.

F'ing clown show!!

HKGuns
04-26-23, 20:54
Good evening from Tucker

https://mobile.twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1651376097349578753

Yeah, a real sociopath in our midst I tell ya. You'd think God fearing men would appreciate truth.

He'll do better without Fox News. It will be interesting to see which way this new liberty will take his sociopathic tendencies and what sociopathic topics he covers.

georgeib
04-26-23, 20:57
Then why "allow" any (R) to win?Because you don't throw your best punch every time you throw a punch.

prepare
04-27-23, 03:00
We can't have truth... that's hate speech.

ABNAK
04-27-23, 05:16
TDS is legit, but so is what ever the opposite of TDS is. Biden didn't need to draw big crowds and virtually no one, not even most Dems liked him inside the party. He was not Trump, that's all they cared about and for that use, he was the right pick to do that. Dems I know who voted for Biden were clear they didn't like him at all. Very few voted for Biden Vs against Trump. MAGA types can't seem to fathom how disliked he was, and part of that was his own doing, but much (most?) was the massive efforts of the TDS media and co using every scummy trick in the book they could use to convince people he was a racist, yada yada.

There's no doubt some what they did, such as collusion of SM and the FBI, etc was illegal, and some day more of that will get exposed, but the fact remains yet to see any real evidence of actual large scale vote tampering.

Because it didn't have to be "large scale", just certain counties in certain "swing states". Just enough, and they knew that.

glocktogo
04-27-23, 09:22
Because it didn't have to be "large scale", just certain counties in certain "swing states". Just enough, and they knew that.

People keep using "vote tampering", when it should be election tampering.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-27-23, 09:32

Right.

Some folks can't seem to fathom that it only required a relatively minuscule number of votes to change election results. Georgia for example: About 5 million total votes. Less than 12k votes separated Biden/Trump, which means it would only require a fraudulent swing of 6k votes from one candidate to the other to change outcome, about one vote per thousand. Hardly "large scale" election fraud required. Of course being able to prove fraud, even on a small scale, having materially affected election outcome is another matter.

Artos
04-27-23, 11:20
Obama
69mm votes
873 counties
18/19 Bellwethers
Wins Florida, Ohio & Iowa
Picked up house seats

Trump
74mm votes
2497 counties
18/19 Bellwethers
wins Florida, Ohio & Iowa
Picked up house seats

Biden
81mm votes (BS)
477 counties
1/19 Bellwethers
Loses Florida, Ohio & Iowa
Lost house seats

Half dozen states go offline at 3am with a decisive Trump lead only to come back online with a Biden victory...It's absolutely mind boggling to excuse these facts & say people voted against trump & for biden. Stolen elections have consequences

HKGuns
04-27-23, 11:29
Obama
69mm votes
873 counties
18/19 Bellwethers
Picked up house seats

Trump
74mm votes
2497 counties
18/19 Bellwethers
Picked up house seats

Biden
81mm votes (BS)
477 counties
1/19 Bellwethers
Lost house seats

Half dozen states go offline at 3am with a decisive Trump lead only to come back online with a Biden victory...It's absolutely mind boggling to excuse these facts & say people voted against trump & for biden. Stolen elections have consequences

Don’t forget anything they refer to as a conspiracy theory is pretty much guaranteed to be factual.

Safe and effective……..

titsonritz
04-27-23, 11:45
We can't have truth... that's hate speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

Hush
04-27-23, 14:54
Obama
69mm votes
873 counties
18/19 Bellwethers
Picked up house seats

Trump
74mm votes
2497 counties
18/19 Bellwethers
Picked up house seats

Biden
81mm votes (BS)
477 counties
1/19 Bellwethers
Lost house seats

Half dozen states go offline at 3am with a decisive Trump lead only to come back online with a Biden victory...It's absolutely mind boggling to excuse these facts & say people voted against trump & for biden. Stolen elections have consequencesbUT tRuMp wAS pOLaRizaiNg....some of the people on here, really. Just like the Nordstream sabotage.. ..if you're looking for a smoking gun to convince you, you're a little behind the power curve. All they need is a little doubt. This election did not add up. Mail in ballots, ballot dumps, "broken pipes". Some people just don't learn...which is exactly why we're still in this mess. Those people don't REALLY want evidence, because then they will be forced to confront uncomfortable truths. They're happier with their head in the sand, but are happy to remind us once there is "solid evidence" THEN they'll be ready to stand up and do something. Till then, nothing but shrugs.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Artos
04-27-23, 15:11
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1651659830803701760

Former Top Fox News host and insider Megyn Kelly reveals Tucker not actually FIRED from Fox yet

pinzgauer
04-27-23, 15:49
In the fallout it hit me that this is really "enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation.

1) AOC, Schumer and friends are all celebrating this as a blow to conservatism through deplatforming

2) it's clear that some kind of pressure was applied associated with January 6th and voting anomalies that Tucker was exposing amongst other things.

Whether or not Tucker was sincere or disingenuous, whether or not Fox leadership is craven like we think it is, this is ultimately a win for the left and we are worse off because of it.

There's apparently entanglement that will keep Tucker off the air through the election which appears to be the intent. This came from a fairly recent contract renegotiation between Tucker and Fox.

He will give up many millions if he does not just silently ride the bench past the end of the election.

Fox is already taken a huge ratings hit, and CNN beat them in that 8:00 p.m. slot at a level not seeing since before 9/11.

flenna
04-27-23, 17:28
Since this thread has evolved into other pertinent topics this is as good a place as any to add this:

This video is two hours but well worth watching. The two speakers hit on the corruption of the feds and the influence China has on our political leaders and universities. It must have struck a nerve because within 24 hours YouTube locked it as private so the only place to view it is in the back door archives.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230425222029/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3-8Pndvxag

glocktogo
04-27-23, 21:16
Don’t forget anything they refer to as a conspiracy theory is pretty much guaranteed to be factual.

Safe and effective……..

And anything they accuse the right of doing is because they’re already doing it.

HKGuns
04-28-23, 07:08
Since this thread has evolved into other pertinent topics this is as good a place as any to add this:

This video is two hours but well worth watching. The two speakers hit on the corruption of the feds and the influence China has on our political leaders and universities. It must have struck a nerve because within 24 hours YouTube locked it as private so the only place to view it is in the back door archives.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230425222029/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3-8Pndvxag

So they’re censoring Universities now.

Google needs to go away.

Hush
04-28-23, 20:49
Oh boy, what did I miss?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Artos
04-28-23, 23:11
Tucker vs. fang-fang...just an abhorrent reporter.

https://twitter.com/damonimani/status/1651964201584271362

prepare
04-29-23, 03:09
On War and Wars

“When we see the few truth-tellers who are the stars of their organizations jettisoned – Tucker Carlson from Fox News, Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone, Glenn Greenwald from The Intercept, James O’Keefe from Project Veritas… we must face the fact that there is an organized conspiracy to suppress truth.” — Paul Craig Roberts

The weird part the news media isn’t telling you about World War Three is that America’s main enemy in this struggle is… the US Government itself! America is looking like that crazy person on the street, punching himself in the head. How else do you explain this epic act of national self-destruction?

The “Joe Biden” regime is “standing up for our democracy” by trying to silence all and any public speech about what it does in the world and how it treats its own citizens. Meanwhile, the entire scaffold of American life crumbles and you are supposed to not notice it’s happening. The funny part is that the Democratic Party thinks this is an election strategy. The funniest part of the funny part is that we bother holding elections at all.

You understand, “Joe Biden” is only pretending to run for president again, in the same way that he’s only pretended to be president the past two years. Are we to believe, for instance, that the old zombie has become a fervent Maoist? Or that he follows any known structured political philosophy at all, other than cashing checks from favor-seekers from all over the world? “Joe Biden” is pretending to run — no matter how preposterous it seems — because his handlers know that only a titanic pretense of political strength can stave off the reveal of his family’s awesome criminality and the fall of everyone hitched to that broke-down wagon.

So much for the funny stuff. Things are getting to the point where we stop laughing. It’s only a question now of how the calamity rolls out. There are so many more parts to our national fiasco and they are all out-of-hand in the most disastrous way. The Ukraine project is a big part. It was prodigiously stupid to provoke a war at Russia’s door-step and the side we backed, the Nazi-ish Zelensky regime, has already lost. You just don’t know it because the American news business is a joke on the American public. It reports nothing honestly.

Ukraine is the last in a string of hapless military adventures that has exhausted America’s credibility in the world, especially as regards our military superiority. (Think: Russia’s Kinzhal hypersonic missile.) There will be many unexpected consequences of the Ukraine screw-up. One will be the crack-up of NATO, which has only been a false front for American military power. Germany couldn’t fight its way out of a duffel bag with what it’s got, and it is supposedly Europe’s leading economic power. The sad truth is that it will stop being any kind of power without the cheap Russian natgas it was running on, and later this year Germany will be in a panic to try and restore its horribly damaged trade relations with Russia to get that natgas. Since NATO’s essential mission is to oppose Russia on everything, that will be the end of NATO. Europe will return to what it has always been: a region of squabbling national interests. Let’s hope Europe does not become again the slaughterhouse it was in the last century.

The failure of the Ukraine project could easily stimulate a collapse in Europe’s banking system, which would instantly spread to America’s banking system as obligations dissolve and payments stop. The net effect of all that will be the vanishing of a whole lot of capital, including the money in bank accounts, the money invested in stocks and bonds, the money lodged in pension plans, and the money controlled by insurance companies. As I’ve mentioned before — it’s worth repeating — you can go broke two ways: you can have no money, or you can have money that’s worthless. We’ve been steadily following the latter path through the “Joe Biden” years, but we’re close to simply not having money at all. Being broke will get Americans’ attention. And the first place they’ll look is the party in power.

Multiple scandals have finally caught up to “Joe Biden” and are escaping the formidable suppression apparatus erected by the Deep State’s legal department. Attorney General Merrick Garland himself is now directly implicated in obstruction of justice by an IRS whistleblower. The allegation is that Mr. Garland interfered in the case against Hunter Biden in the Delaware US attorney’s office and lied about it to Congress. On top of that comes a new allegation, with hard documentary evidence (testimony by former Acting CIA Director Mike Morell), that Secretary of State Antony Blinken and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan arranged, as “Biden” campaign officials in 2020, for fifty-one intel officers, including five retired CIA directors, to sign a phony letter denouncing the Hunter laptop as a Russian disinfo project, knowing it to be untrue. A case can be made for that amounting to election interference.

All that is fairly fresh news. For many months, it’s been known that Rep. James Comer (R-KY), Chair of the House Oversight Committee, has possession of bank records that show more than a hundred instances of the decanting of millions of dollars from foreign lands into various Biden family accounts. Doesn’t look good. Looks impeachable.

On top of all that, observers are reporting that more than ten thousand illegal immigrants a day will be crossing into the USA from Mexico in the weeks ahead. Alejandro Mayorkas’s Dept. of Homeland Security and Mr. Blinken’s State Department have made arrangements with international NGOs working through the UN, to systematically conduct these immigrants across the border, furnishing them with pre-cooked phony asylum documents. This week, Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) introduced legislation to allow unrestricted immigration to any person claiming to be LBGTQ. Co-sponsors of the bill include Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. How is any of this a re-election strategy?

It’s not. If these matters are not adjudicated, it will be a civil war strategy.

flenna
04-29-23, 07:27
You're delusional if you are suggesting that 2020 wasn't fraudulent as all get-up. This comes from someone who doesn't even want to see Trump on the ballot in 2024.

In fact, I will make a prediction: right now it looks like it'll be a re-match of 2020, Lord Cheeto vs FJB. The EXACT same shit will take place as in 2020 and likely in the same places. I hope our brethren in those 5 or 6 key states step up and prevent---by any means necessary---the fraud this time around. I won't hold my breath though.....

The $800 million dollar settlement against Fox for Dominion, the firing of Tucker, the illegal persecution of anyone remotely associated with January 6th protestors will guarantee it will happen again. The Left is making sure anyone with a platform to protest the steal will never do it again.

DG23
04-29-23, 07:33
On top of all that, observers are reporting that more than ten thousand illegal immigrants a day will be crossing into the USA from Mexico in the weeks ahead. Alejandro Mayorkas’s Dept. of Homeland Security and Mr. Blinken’s State Department have made arrangements with international NGOs working through the UN, to systematically conduct these immigrants across the border,

Wait a minute brother...

They said our border was 'secure'.

Are you trying to tell me that was a LIE? :rolleyes:

prepare
04-29-23, 08:38
Wait a minute brother...

They said our border was 'secure'.

Are you trying to tell me that was a LIE? :rolleyes:

Their business is shaping perception. It's a criminal syndicate.

HKGuns
04-29-23, 11:08
The $800 million dollar settlement against Fox for Dominion, the firing of Tucker, the illegal persecution of anyone remotely associated with January 6th protestors will guarantee it will happen again. The Left is making sure anyone with a platform to protest the steal will never do it again.

It isn’t only the Left, it is anyone in Government, which of course is mainly the left.

Watch a few house hearings and you’ll see nobody on the left ever even attempts to address the issue at hand.

They do one of two things:

1. Blame Trump

2. Spoon feed their hand picked shill, questions to defend the indefensible actions of government.

People are even more stupid than I believed possible.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-29-23, 11:35
Speaking of liars...

Lying about complicated or otherwise nuanced matters is generally easy. But it is nothing less than stunning how blatant the Biden administration has become in spewing bald-faced lies that are simple for anyone to understand.

Just the other day Biden is photographed at a press conference holding a card with a reporter's picture, name and question she will be asking. Biden calls on the reporter. The reporter asks her question which coincides with the question on Biden's card. Later, Press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is asked about it. Karine answers- “We do not have specific questions in advance. That’s not something we do."

https://i.imgur.com/Z8X3nWn.png

Averageman
04-29-23, 15:27
Speaking of liars...

Lying about complicated or otherwise nuanced matters is generally easy. But it is nothing less than stunning how blatant the Biden administration has become in spewing bald-faced lies that are simple for anyone to understand.

Just the other day Biden is photographed at a press conference holding a card with a reporter's picture, name and question she will be asking. Biden calls on the reporter. The reporter asks her question which coincides with the question on Biden's card. Later, Press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is asked about it. Karine answers- “We do not have specific questions in advance. That’s not something we do."

https://i.imgur.com/Z8X3nWn.png

They're trying hard to spoon feed this guy the nomination, but in the mean time cover for him at every turn. The ugliness of this will get real when RFK Jr throws his hat in the ring. I'm no Kennedy fan, I think he's a enviromentle nutcase (at least as bad as Biden) and his views on how COVID were handled are 4 nuts.
What can I say, in a Party of screwballs Kennedy has a chance.
Biden v Trump
or
Kennedy v Trump?
I would roll with Kennedy if I were them.

prepare
04-29-23, 17:54
They can't roll with RFK Jr and risk him finding out they killed his father and uncle.

Averageman
04-30-23, 08:28
They can't roll with RFK Jr and risk him finding out they killed his father and uncle.

His interviews lately have been heavily edited by the Press that seem to be backing his run.
His complete whack job attitude toward COVID Vaccines has been all but removed from the internet.

Averageman
04-30-23, 08:28

His interviews lately have been heavily edited by the Press that seem to be backing his run.
His complete whack job attitude toward COVID Vaccines has been all but removed from the internet.

DG23
04-30-23, 08:37

That dude is already getting heavily censored by our media.

ABC News has censored an interview with US presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. – Joe Biden’s top challenger for the Democratic Party’s 2024 nomination – by removing his allegedly false assertions about Covid-19 vaccines.

“We should note that during our conversation, Kennedy made false claims about the Covid-19 vaccines,” ABC anchor Linsey Davis said on Thursday after airing her interview with the nephew of former President John F. Kennedy.

She added that Kennedy made “misleading claims” contrary to research findings about a link between certain vaccines and autism. “We’ve used our editorial judgment in not including portions of that exchange in our interview.”

I want to know (trying to find out now) if there is any truth to what he said AFTER they censored him about a federal law prohibiting that stuff. ???

Kennedy noted on Friday that federal law prohibits broadcasters from censoring presidential candidates.

“Instead of journalism, the public saw a hatchet job,” he said. “Instead of information, they got defamation and unsheathed pharma propaganda. Americans deserve to hear the full interview so they can make up their own minds. How can democracy function without a free and unbiased press?”

DG23
04-30-23, 08:39

American Media - not from the internet.

The Dumb Gun Collector
04-30-23, 11:03
Closing this one up, it has run its course and separated off into a few other interesting topics. Feel free to start new ones on RFK, Biden being an animated corpse, etc.