PDA

View Full Version : EPA Out of Control

HKGuns
05-08-23, 13:23
I encourage everyone to comment on these unconstitutional rules.

This will essentially make it impossible to produce and sell a vehicle with a gasoline engine.

This is entirely unconstitutional and likely the direct result of this administrations compromised nature.

Ignore at your peril.

https://www.regulations.gov/document/EPA-HQ-OAR-2022-0829-0425

Post your comments here.

CLICK TO COMMENT (https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/EPA-HQ-OAR-2022-0829-0451)

(I didn't hold back.......)

markm
05-08-23, 14:02
I'm just waiting for "them" to quit making gasoline. We're $5 per gallon her in AZ. $3 per gallon is horse shit, and they've pushed it way beyond that.

rocsteady
05-08-23, 14:29
Clearly one has to be smarter than I am to figure out how to comment on this thing

Gabriel556
05-08-23, 15:53
You can’t comment until the virtual session opens. May 9 and 10.

jsbhike
05-08-23, 16:52
Didn't take them long to ignore this.

https://www.heritage.org/government-regulation/commentary/supreme-court-was-right-block-the-epas-unconstitutional-power-grab

HKGuns
05-08-23, 17:07
I edited the OP to make it easier to comment.

HKGuns
05-08-23, 17:12
Clearly one has to be smarter than I am to figure out how to comment on this thing

No, I tried to get there from my originial link and it was next to impossible. I copied the link after commenting and it must have taken me to a post comment link.

ABNAK
05-08-23, 17:25
Screw the EPA. They, like the ATF, are a regulatory agency that has taken upon themselves to make law. No, it doesn't work like that (at least it's not supposed to).

rocsteady
05-08-23, 19:18

Appreciate that; I submitted. I try very hard not to insult the morons but this was the best I could do:

I would hope that at some point, cooler heads would prevail and realize that this absolute mad rush to "go green" based more on political ideology than anything quantifiable, is a path to disaster. Just a few short years ago we were approaching, if not at, energy independence. With a simple change in political ideology, we've gone in a completely opposite direction, had to buy energy from our enemies, drained a good bit of our oil reserves, and cost the American consumer untold amounts of money. Please slow down and resist the urge to make the political left happy at the expense of our country's well-being. At some point it may actually become feasible to have electric cars but before that happens, we have to have ways to create the batteries that don't require you to drive the vehicle for 60 or 70,000 miles before it becomes a "net zero" on the emissions expended to create said battery. While we're at it, has anyone thought about what to do with these millions of giant batteries when they fail? What kind of "green" is that going to be for the planet as we attempt to dispose of millions of giant, used batteries? And we haven't even touched on the point that places where this is already being attempted, like California, can't begin to even keep up with their electric needs right now. As we dismiss the fossil fuels that allow us to create the electricity and at the same time, increase the amount of electricity required, any honest person can see that we are going to fail miserably. This is already evidenced by California having to limit when people can charge their cars and how much A/C they can use on any given day, as they experience rolling blackouts.

Please consider that there is another entire half, if not more, of this country that does not want to destroy America simply to virtue signal to the ideological left. We all have to accept that virtue signaling, to the extent that it's become popular, is going to lead the entire country even further off the rails than we already are at this point. Our children have to live with the consequences of our actions. My parents, when they were children, were told that it was 100% certain that we would all be under giant glaciers by the 70s. This was a "sure thing" according to all the "experts" and you see where that went. For every "expert' that wants to trumpet "climate change" hysteria, there are at least an equal amount that can show it's not the doom of the planet. We are much better at adapting than we'll ever be at changing the weather, which, by the way, you can't do with our tax money and new regulations, period. Follow the money and you can see where all of this "climate" hysteria begins and ends. How tragic that people are willing to sell out the country with these stories that they know to be false. Please don't contribute to this insanity.

I will leave you with this thought. The major corporations that control nearly all of the news/media networks and big tech, have monstrous headquarters that they continue to build in places they've been screaming at the top of their lungs were supposed to be under water a decade ago? If they really believed the climate hysteria that they are fomenting, they would be buying up real estate at what they "know" will be beachfront property when all of this comes to pass.

Please slow down and let's get the country back on its feet, economically, spiritually, and ideologically before we do irreparable harm.

rocsteady
05-08-23, 19:18

Appreciate that; I submitted. I try very hard not to insult the morons but this was the best I could do:

I would hope that at some point, cooler heads would prevail and realize that this absolute mad rush to "go green" based more on political ideology than anything quantifiable, is a path to disaster. Just a few short years ago we were approaching, if not at, energy independence. With a simple change in political ideology, we've gone in a completely opposite direction, had to buy energy from our enemies, drained a good bit of our oil reserves, and cost the American consumer untold amounts of money. Please slow down and resist the urge to make the political left happy at the expense of our country's well-being. At some point it may actually become feasible to have electric cars but before that happens, we have to have ways to create the batteries that don't require you to drive the vehicle for 60 or 70,000 miles before it becomes a "net zero" on the emissions expended to create said battery. While we're at it, has anyone thought about what to do with these millions of giant batteries when they fail? What kind of "green" is that going to be for the planet as we attempt to dispose of millions of giant, used batteries? And we haven't even touched on the point that places where this is already being attempted, like California, can't begin to even keep up with their electric needs right now. As we dismiss the fossil fuels that allow us to create the electricity and at the same time, increase the amount of electricity required, any honest person can see that we are going to fail miserably. This is already evidenced by California having to limit when people can charge their cars and how much A/C they can use on any given day, as they experience rolling blackouts.

Please consider that there is another entire half, if not more, of this country that does not want to destroy America simply to virtue signal to the ideological left. We all have to accept that virtue signaling, to the extent that it's become popular, is going to lead the entire country even further off the rails than we already are at this point. Our children have to live with the consequences of our actions. My parents, when they were children, were told that it was 100% certain that we would all be under giant glaciers by the 70s. This was a "sure thing" according to all the "experts" and you see where that went. For every "expert' that wants to trumpet "climate change" hysteria, there are at least an equal amount that can show it's not the doom of the planet. We are much better at adapting than we'll ever be at changing the weather, which, by the way, you can't do with our tax money and new regulations, period. Follow the money and you can see where all of this "climate" hysteria begins and ends. How tragic that people are willing to sell out the country with these stories that they know to be false. Please don't contribute to this insanity.

I will leave you with this thought. The major corporations that control nearly all of the news/media networks and big tech, have monstrous headquarters that they continue to build in places they've been screaming at the top of their lungs were supposed to be under water a decade ago? If they really believed the climate hysteria that they are fomenting, they would be buying up real estate at what they "know" will be beachfront property when all of this comes to pass.

Please slow down and let's get the country back on its feet, economically, spiritually, and ideologically before we do irreparable harm.

prepare
05-08-23, 19:58
The EPA is more than likely just acting at the behest of the current administration. Cut the heads off the serpents if you want to save America.