PDA

View Full Version : Larue LAT Handguards discontinued?

JRead100
05-09-23, 16:23
Went to order a LaRue LAT MLOK handguard today and noticed they aren't on the website anymore. Does anyone know if they are discontinued or if they are just waiting for another batch? All I need is a 10" LAT and my build will be done but I can't find one anywhere. Anyone have any ideas where I could find one?

Alex V
05-09-23, 18:00
I am a self-admitted LaRue nut swinger but lately they are doing some goofy stuff. They come out with new useless products like their “c-note” but are unable to keep up with manufacturing demand for products people actually want.

I don’t get it.

mack7.62
05-10-23, 07:31
Mark LaRue's gotta Mark LaRue. Does this mean my LAT's are soon to become super valuable collectors items? I really suspect they will be brought back due to demand with a price increase.

titsonritz
05-10-23, 11:01
I am a self-admitted LaRue nut swinger but lately they are doing some goofy stuff. They come out with new useless products like their “c-note” but are unable to keep up with manufacturing demand for products people actually want.

I don’t get it.

I just shook my head on that one, whatever dude.

ssc
05-10-23, 11:32
Perhaps a quick call to Larue might be a good approach to this issue.

Cheers, Steve

docsherm
05-10-23, 16:28
Per LaRue they have Discontinued the LAT and SAT handguards.

bb223
05-10-23, 18:37
The SAT was a really nice handguard, damn.

matemike
05-11-23, 15:28
Woah. I just got a LAT last month. Glad I did.
Sold a quad rail though. Are they still making those?

titsonritz
05-11-23, 16:08
For posterity.

https://i.imgur.com/bJkc74X.jpg

RUTGERS95
08-23-23, 07:29

I don’t get it.

amen

the LAT was and awesome handguard

Hammer_Man
08-23-23, 13:55
That’s too bad, I wanted to order one of those handguards in the next bit. I guess I’ll stick with their quad rail.