PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here know member mjpgolf1?

wigbones
05-13-23, 18:55
I bought an item 2 weeks ago from member mjpgolf1. We communicated via email and I was supposed to get tracking information within a few days. After that time passed and I hadn't received tracking information I reached out to see if he had an update for me. No response. I've sent multiple emails again with no response. I've texted and called the number from his listing and still no response.
This seems out of character for this member. He seems to have had multiple positive transactions and been reliable up to this point. I'm wondering if anyone here knows this individual and can offer any insight as to what is going on. I hate to think I'm getting ripped off here but it's not looking good and I'm just hoping someone here may know something I don't. Thanks for any help.

georgeib
05-13-23, 19:31
It's possible something may have happened to him. If you PM me the phone number, I may be able to get you a name, address, names of relatives, and additional phone numbers you could reach out to.

Sam
05-13-23, 19:54
His last activity was 5/5.

Hope he's all right.

The last time a member questioned about another member's lack of response during a sales transaction, it turned out the seller passed away.

wigbones
05-13-23, 20:04
I noticed that he hadn't been online here for a while. I did reach out through email on 5/3 and never got a response. I hope he's OK and this is just a misunderstanding.

JediGuy
05-13-23, 20:25
I think he mentioned offloading a bunch of stuff for a business startup back when I purchased something from him last summer.

wigbones
05-13-23, 20:36
If the information is correct, he's the owner of Down Low Defense. I plan to call the business next week when they're open.

wigbones
05-15-23, 18:12
I called the business today and I got a message saying it's a non working number. Not a good sign. I'm working on calling some other numbers but so far haven't had anyone answer.

georgeib
05-15-23, 19:40
I called the business today and I got a message saying it's a non working number. Not a good sign. I'm working on calling some other numbers but so far haven't had anyone answer.

I figured the business was defunct. It looks like he's back in Ohio again.