PDA

View Full Version : And it all comes together.

Averageman
05-19-23, 14:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8XHFJiE1oo
So what is the likelyhood that something you posted is now being used against you?

498cm3
05-19-23, 15:45
I'd say it's a certainty.

ChattanoogaPhil
05-19-23, 15:53
So what is the likelyhood that something you posted is now being used against you?

Some of the things posted here... does it leave any doubt in your mind it's residing in a government file waiting to be used if triggered by a connecting event?

markm
05-19-23, 16:08
I figger what's posted here is way low on the internut whackery scale, but I have no doubt that it's stored for future possible persecution.

HKGuns
05-19-23, 16:24
I frankly could care less who sees what I write. I'm entitled to and to express my opinion. If someone takes issue with that outside of the moderators of this site, then we will have issues.

FBI - If you are reading this, you better get your shit squared away and quickly. Wray and the lying scum AG should be arrested and impeached.

If you want me to stop expressing my opinion, stop doing illegal shit that pisses me off.

ABNAK
05-19-23, 19:41
I frankly could care less who sees what I write. I'm entitled to and to express my opinion. If someone takes issue with that outside of the moderators of this site, then we will have issues.

FBI - If you are reading this, you better get your shit squared away and quickly. Wray and the lying scum AG should be arrested and impeached.

If you want me to stop expressing my opinion, stop doing illegal shit that pisses me off.

LOL Well said!

I can't believe Trump appointed that smug asshole Wray, but HR decisions weren't his strong suit. :rolleyes: It's a government with badges and guns (and an agenda as he found out), not a corporation.

hotbiggun42
05-19-23, 22:21
LOL Well said!

I can't believe Trump appointed that smug asshole Wray, but HR decisions weren't his strong suit. :rolleyes: It's a government with badges and guns (and an agenda as he found out), not a corporation.

Not to take anything away from Trumps shitty choices but as a outsider im sure he rellied on his so called republican collegues to nominate that smug asshole.

rero360
05-19-23, 22:29
Some of the things posted here... does it leave any doubt in your mind it's residing in a government file waiting to be used if triggered by a connecting event?

It’s most likely being stored at the NSA data storage facility across the street from Camp Williams, Utah. They probably have other similar facilities around the country.

hotbiggun42
05-19-23, 22:30
Former President Donald Trump told Chris Christie that FBI Director Christopher Wray was the " worst member " of his administration and blamed Christie for recommending Wray for the role, the former New Jersey governor wrote in his forthcoming memoir.

That figures. CC is a asshole

SomeOtherGuy
05-19-23, 22:36
The rabbit hole you don't wanna go down is that it's so easy to fabricate fake "evidence" of online activity, does it matter what you actually posted?

I think the main question is identifying the undesirables to be persecuted. And I think that's been easy for a decade or more.

Waylander
05-20-23, 01:33
Former President Donald Trump told Chris Christie that FBI Director Christopher Wray was the " worst member " of his administration and blamed Christie for recommending Wray for the role, the former New Jersey governor wrote in his forthcoming memoir.

That figures. CC is a asshole

CC is a slimeball which begs the question why a sitting POTUS wouldn’t do his own research.

HKGuns
05-20-23, 07:31
The rabbit hole you don't wanna go down is that it's so easy to fabricate fake "evidence" of online activity, does it matter what you actually posted?

I think the main question is identifying the undesirables to be persecuted. And I think that's been easy for a decade or more.

Yes, just like they did to Trump with the Alpha Bank bullshit. Although that was more a matter of
Idiots looking at something and not even understanding what they were looking at whilst making worst case assumptions.

Luckily, I too can afford excellent representation.

ChattanoogaPhil
05-20-23, 07:56
A few weeks ago I read an article about Daniel Perry. His online postings aren't helpful to his situation, and only serve to make it more difficult for the Texas Board of Pardons to recommend pardon and for Abbot to act on his promise.

ChattanoogaPhil
05-20-23, 08:18
Not to take anything away from Trumps shitty choices but as a outsider im sure he rellied on his so called republican collegues to nominate that smug asshole.

Trump arriving in Washington literally by himself was his Achilles heel. Relying on advice from Establishment figures to build his administration failed him terribly. That said, some of his own picks that I thought were good turned out to be a disaster too. Who would have guessed that Jeff Sessions would betray his position they way he did? I sure didn't. Seeing the direction things were headed, I thought Trump should have stopped trying to placate the Establishment and brought in someone like Joe diGenova as a wrecking ball.

ABNAK
05-20-23, 17:45
If I am ever called for Federal jury duty and actually get selected to sit on the jury, I will be VERY skeptical of the prosecution's case no matter what the charge.

fred
05-22-23, 18:04
Who could have possibly predicted that this would happen? I mean, besides anyone who has ever read a book, or observed humans?