PDA

View Full Version : Biden AGAIN claims his son Beau died ‘in Iraq’ to Marines in Japan

SteyrAUG
05-22-23, 22:55
https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/biden-again-claimed-son-beau-died-in-iraq-to-marines-at-japan-stop/

What does it take before a sitting president is made to accept responsibility for a blatant and easily researched lie?

President Biden told US forces stationed in Japan that his son Beau perished in the Iraq War, a video obtained exclusively by The Post reveals — after the president stoked questions about his own mental acuity by making the same incorrect claim at least twice last year.

“My son was a major in the US Army. We lost him in Iraq,” the 80-year-old president said during an informal visit with troops at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni Thursday.

The traveling press corps, which has faced repeated access issues while covering the nation’s oldest-ever president, was kept far enough away that the remarks were inaudible.

The White House press office did not put out an official transcript, almost allowing the error to escape public notice.

Biden said in October of last year that Beau “lost his life in Iraq” and claimed the following month that Iraq was “where my son died.”

In fact, the president’s son died of brain cancer in 2015 at the Walter Reed military hospital in Bethesda, Md.

When the president no longer knows how or where his kid died, he shouldn't be running for reelection.

kirkland
05-23-23, 01:28
He's been such a liar and a bullshitter throughout his entire career that he doesn't even know what the truth is anymore. Add in dementia on top of that and here we are. It's crazy to me that we have braindead vegetables like Biden and Fetterman, and undead corpses like Feinstein in positions of power. This country is really going down the tubes.

Averageman
05-23-23, 11:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVOXLEeYkQ
Deep Dive in to this...

markm
05-23-23, 16:53
He's been such a liar and a bullshitter throughout his entire career that he doesn't even know what the truth is anymore. Add in dementia on top of that and here we are.

This! I remember my ex was such a lying piece of shit, she'd lie about shit that didn't even matter.

ABNAK
05-23-23, 17:52
I don't excuse his dementia; he shouldn't even be there. He is a fvcking senile POS and has been for decades (not the senile part). He is an illegitimate White House occupant, a POS, and I wish him and his ilk the worst.

'Bout cover it?

hotbiggun42
05-23-23, 17:58
Hes a drunken liar

AndyLate
05-23-23, 18:20
Is it stolen Valor to claim a family member died in a war zone when they died of other causes?

Andy

ChattanoogaPhil
05-23-23, 18:26
Biden has repeatedly said the same thing over the years. Why he chose to repeat it again to an audience of Marines is obvious. That said, it’s been long reported that Biden believes his son’s brain cancer was caused by burn pits and whatever chemical exposure in Iraq.

If a father says he lost his son in Vietnam (exposure agent orange) I’m not going to quibble that he expired years later stateside.

Biden is a pathological liar with a lifetime of lies to point out and criticize. I’ll pass on this one.

hotbiggun42
05-23-23, 19:12
Biden has repeatedly said the same thing over the years. Why he chose to repeat it again to an audience of Marines is obvious. That said, it’s been long reported that Biden believes his son’s brain cancer was caused by burn pits and whatever chemical exposure in Iraq.

If a father says he lost his son in Vietnam (exposure agent orange) I’m not going to quibble that he expired years later stateside.

Biden is a pathological liar with a lifetime of lies to point out and criticize. I’ll pass on this one.

Biden clearly lied and said his son died in Iraq.

“They talk about inflation … inflation is a worldwide problem right now because of a war in Iraq and the impact on oil and what Russia’s doing … excuse me, the war in Ukraine,” the president said. “I’m thinking about Iraq because that’s where my son died.”

Beau Biden passed away after a battle with brain cancer in May 2015 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., at the age of 46. He returned from a yearlong deployment to Iraq in September 2009, where he served as a military lawyer in a Delaware National Guard brigade.

Also the iraq fires didnt happen until after Biden had passed

AndyLate
05-23-23, 20:01
We had burn pits in Tikrit in 2005.

His son served with honor, as far as I know, and brandon should speak to that and losing him to cancer that may have been related to serving his country. To say he died in Iraq dishonors both Beau's service and the sacrifices of the men and women who never returned.

Andy

hotbiggun42
05-23-23, 20:18

His son served with honor, as far as I know, and brandon should speak to that and losing him to cancer that may have been related to serving his country. To say he died in Iraq dishonors both Beau's service and the sacrifices of the men and women who never returned.

Andy

Yep, and Biden spent one year as a attorney in Iraq and returned in 2009. The issue is not if Biden served his country, seems he truly did the issue is Pres Biden is a liar.

SteyrAUG
05-23-23, 21:21

Andy

And scares the crap out of me. They used to talk about Reagan and having access to the "button." Biden doesn't even realize there is a button.

SteyrAUG
05-23-23, 21:23
Yep, and Biden spent one year as a attorney in Iraq and returned in 2009. The issue is not if Biden served his country, seems he truly did the issue is Pres Biden is a liar.

I wish I believed that, but it's so obviously refutable, which looks a lot more like he doesn't understand everything he's saying anymore, gets easily confused and probably has severe competency issues.

glocktogo
05-24-23, 16:35
I wish I believed that, but it's so obviously refutable, which looks a lot more like he doesn't understand everything he's saying anymore, gets easily confused and probably has severe competency issues.

And that's different from his previous 40 years as a politician how? :confused:

SteyrAUG
05-24-23, 17:25
And that's different from his previous 40 years as a politician how? :confused:

I think he knew what he was doing when he was sniffing hair, now I think he doesn't remember to sniff hair.

C-grunt
05-24-23, 22:50
Also the iraq fires didnt happen until after Biden had passed

What are you talking about?

Averageman
05-25-23, 11:17
We've had burn pits since Desert Storm.

hotbiggun42
05-25-23, 12:11
We've had burn pits since Desert Storm.

Desert storm was 20 years before Buden severed. Did they let the oil wells burn for 30 years? Did military attorneys fight these fires?
You guys nknow more about this than i do.

Averageman
05-25-23, 12:39
Desert storm was 20 years before Buden severed. Did they let the oil wells burn for 30 years? Did military attorneys fight these fires?
You guys nknow more about this than i do.

Well after Desert Storm there were guys coming back withy pretty funky symptoms.
A Guy I served with had a six inch bald spot show up on the "Side" of his head while we were in Kuwait. But yeah, we had burn pits, we burnt everything tents, water bottles, ammo crates, all of it.
Edit to Add;
Each Unit had a burn pit in Deset Storm.
Fast forward twenty years and I was back in Iraq on Liberty and there you had a much more massive burn pit, like darken the sky levels of burning were going on there.

hotbiggun42
05-25-23, 15:42
Well after Desert Storm there were guys coming back withy pretty funky symptoms.
A Guy I served with had a six inch bald spot show up on the "Side" of his head while we were in Kuwait. But yeah, we had burn pits, we burnt everything tents, water bottles, ammo crates, all of it.
Edit to Add;
Each Unit had a burn pit in Deset Storm.
Fast forward twenty years and I was back in Iraq on Liberty and there you had a much more massive burn pit, like darken the sky levels of burning were going on there.

I thought we were talking about oil fields set on fire.

AndyLate
05-25-23, 16:28
I thought we were talking about oil fields set on fire.

No, in this (Beau Biden's) case, "burn pits" refers to the US military operating centralized burn pits on FOBs where a wide variety of material was disposed of and presumably servicemembers were exposed to large amounts of toxic substances as a result. Brain cancer is a presumptive condition. https://www.va.gov/resources/the-pact-act-and-your-va-benefits/

Diamondback
05-25-23, 17:59
Even in his prime, Biden couldn't tell the truth if it would save him from what his fellow pedos deservedly get when they have to interact with GenPop.

C-grunt
05-25-23, 18:38
Of the 30ish guys in my platoon in 2005, about 8 of us have come down with some weird cancer by the time we hit 40. I lost my right kidney in 2021 due to the burn pits.

georgeib
05-25-23, 19:09
Of the 30ish guys in my platoon in 2005, about 8 of us have come down with some weird cancer by the time we hit 40. I lost my right kidney in 2021 due to the burn pits.Damn, bro.

AndyLate
05-25-23, 19:33
I had some skin cancer removed (not the bad one) from my nose. Dunno if it was sun or burn pits (also 2005).

Andy