Pat_Rogers
11-22-06, 19:32
EAG Tactical
5 Day Tactical Carbine Course.

Memphis TN Police Academy Range
18-22 April 2007

This is an Open Enrollment Course.

Course Description:
A tactical carbine course to enhance your skill at arms with the carbine from contact to 200m. This course includes extensive square range work with carbine and pistol to improve weapon handling skills both day and night.
It also includes multiple shoot house runs, day and night, singleton and in 2 Man Teams. This course is appropriate for military and police, as well as civilians who meet the requirements

Prerequisites:
This is a medium to high energy course. It is necessary that applicants have certain skills prior to attending this course. At the minimum, successful completion of a previous carbine course (military, police or commercial) is required. However, not all carbine classes are equal, nor do all instructors at some facilities teach what is necessary.
If you have questions, contact me directly.

Ammunition:
Minimum of 2000 Rds 5.56x45mm Ball.
Minimum of 500 Rds pistol ammunition.
The exact number of rounds actually fires is dependent on class skill, individual skill, WX and other factors. Consider this to be a guideline.

Equipment:
Minimum of 6 serviceable M4 magazines, as well as the ability to carry them on your body.
A serviceable pistol and holster, and the ability to carry 2 spare pistol magazines on your body.

Level 3 Rifle Plates and soft armor, as well as a ballistic helmet are required for the shoot house. We will have a few sets of hard plates and helmets available on a “hot bunk” basis. You must bring your own soft armor.
Clear Eyepro for night shoots.
Knee pads
Weapon Mounted Carbine light
Hand held light
See www.eagtactical.com for a full equipment list.

There are no chow facilities nearby the range. Be prepared to bring food for the noon meal.

Cost: $1100 if paid in full by 18March2007; $1250 if paid after 18March 2007.
A $250 deposit is required.

Questions?

Contact me directly at: info@eagtactical.com

higear
03-23-07, 15:35
Who else is coming to this one?

srnotjr
03-25-07, 09:39
We are leaving the City of Angels and heading east towards the Mighty Mississippi to spend 5 fun filled days in the never to be the same city of Memphis.
Warm up the bbq and roll out the river boats, Cashin and Son will be there.
:D

John Hearne
03-25-07, 23:05
I was planning on it, Pat always "gives good class," but I'll be in Atlanta helping with a pistol class.

Boss Hogg
03-26-07, 15:44
A guy from Olive told me that Platinum Plus (Mt Moriah and 240.....makes strip joints in Tampa look tame) has been shut down. Oh well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good BBQ to make up for it.

John Hearne
03-26-07, 17:35
A guy from Olive told me that Platinum Plus (Mt Moriah and 240.....makes strip joints in Tampa look tame) has been shut down.

Apparently the Feds got upset about drug distribution, prostitution, and gun running for Outlaw Biker Gangs. I just thought they'd hit upon the perfect marketing combination. :)

Boss Hogg
03-26-07, 19:31
I always wondered how that place stayed in business. Read between the lines, but I'm not surprised it took the Feds to get involved. Wild, wild place! Who has picked up the slack since?

Anyway, Pat, I hope the class goes well and that you guys eat at least once at Corky's and the Rendezvous.

Pat_Rogers
03-27-07, 19:30
Thanks Brother, i intend to have a great time.
However, we don't stay in Memphis and don't eat there. At the end of the day we are generally too wiped to boogie, and my effort is to providing good training. We try to avoid those things that conflict with that (mostly...)