PDA

View Full Version : Had to Post this Fetterman article.

Averageman
06-20-23, 10:03
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/juneteenth-senator-john-fetterman-slammed-for-pulling-shotgun-on-unarmed-black-jogger/ar-AA1cMNwQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ee3fe81470e049a7b42f3bd85d4ec949&ei=13

Senator John Fetterman was slammed for pulling a shotgun on an unarmed Black jogger ten years ago in a new social media post that celebrated Juneteenth, RadarOnline.com has learned.
The startling 2013 incident resurfaced on Monday after Fetterman took to Twitter to celebrate Juneteenth and the Black community.
Senator John Fetterman was slammed for pulling a shotgun on an unarmed Black jogger ten years ago in a new social media post that celebrated Juneteenth, RadarOnline.com has learned.
The startling 2013 incident resurfaced on Monday after Fetterman took to Twitter to celebrate Juneteenth and the Black community.
But the Democratic senator quickly came under fire when Twitter users accused Fetterman of racial profiling in connection to the 2013 incident.

Proving once again where the racial hatered comes from.

Stickman
06-20-23, 15:13
Most states allow for detaining someone reasonably suspected of a felony crime. If he could articulate the individual was involved in a shooting, which is all the article says, its a legit stop by citizen or cop.

However, its funny how this was never brought up before his election. I have no use for the man, but he is certainly worthy of pity. It doesn't appear he can care for himself, never mind anyone else.

AndyLate
06-20-23, 15:44
Most states allow for detaining someone reasonably suspected of a felony crime. If he could articulate the individual was involved in a shooting, which is all the article says, its a legit stop by citizen or cop.

However, its funny how this was never brought up before his election. I have no use for the man, but he is certainly worthy of pity. It doesn't appear he can care for himself, never mind anyone else.

It was brought up, but didn't go viral due to the progressive lean of the MSM. When you control the dialog...

Most white men (let alone 6'8" white men) who jumped in a truck with a shotgun to chase down a black jogger would be treated more harshly. He even admitted to keeping the shotgun in his truck.

I don't pretend to be a lawyer or a law enforcement officer. Is a private citizen chasing someone in a vehicle kosher, generally speaking?

Andy

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-20-23, 17:33
Wasn’t there a case someone like this down south where things went actually wrong, but started out like this?

Averageman
06-20-23, 18:49
Wasn’t there a case someone like this down south where things went actually wrong, but started out like this?

Exactly what happened.
3 guys take justice in to their own hands and they decide to chase a possible trespasser, everything goes bad, the Black guy dies from a shotgun blast.
The 3 guys all got serious time for that one, I believe.

henri
06-20-23, 18:50
Fetterman, another example of how the nation has sunk into stupidity and degeneracy. A subnormal miscreant with the verbal prowess and intellect of a retarded baboon, who dresses like a 12yo skate boarder*, 'serving' in the senate, after 'winning" a close election. HAHAHA ! Two options, either the majority of voters in Pennsylvania have the IQ of a carrot; or just perhaps, the 'election' was far from legitimate. A combination of both I'd wager.

* apologies to 12 yo skate boarders in the comparison. No offense intended.

tn1911
06-20-23, 18:56
Fetterman... A subnormal miscreant with the verbal prowess and intellect of a retarded baboon,

His politics aside he had a near fatal stroke... damn. :(

AndyLate
06-20-23, 19:37

I know, so close but not close enough.

Andy

Averageman
06-20-23, 19:40

And still didn't have the decency to step aside after his stroke.
I can't imagine voting for someone who is clearly impared.

Sam
06-20-23, 20:14
The two rednecks father and son that murdered Ahmaud Arbery in GA were convicted and sentenced to life and their neighbor buddy got 35 years.

glocktogo
06-20-23, 20:52

He was a subnormal miscreant with the intellect of a retarded baboon before the stroke. It just made him sound as stupid as he already was.

Averageman
06-20-23, 21:11
If a Republican had done this it would have been used in attack ads against him.

hotbiggun42
06-20-23, 21:40
Brandishing a firearm is illegal.

JimP
06-21-23, 08:37
Brandishing a firearm is illegal.

It's cute how you think the rules apply to democrats.