PDA

View Full Version : Police Activity YouTube Channel

kirkland
07-08-23, 23:04
Anybody ever check this channel out? Just raw bodycam footage of shootings, arrests, car chases etc... No long intros or any other time wasting stuff. Several uploads per day. Not sure if it's been mentioned here before.

https://youtube.com/@PoliceActivity

https://youtu.be/MNfueOtsG_w

SteyrAUG
07-08-23, 23:37
It's where I usually go to get the complete video without the biased commentary.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-08-23, 23:59
Damn. WAY to many of those shootouts are WAY to close to my house... Seems like Denver and Colorado are over represented... or this place is getting as bad as I thought....

SteyrAUG
07-09-23, 00:27
Damn. WAY to many of those shootouts are WAY to close to my house... Seems like Denver and Colorado are over represented... or this place is getting as bad as I thought....

I thought a massive influx of CA liberals, a standard capacity magazine ban and legal weed made anyplace safer. Maybe if they ban ARs, it will become extra safe. You know how criminals like to follow the law.

Leonidas24
07-09-23, 02:17
Did the officer from the second bodycam have some kind of malfunction? He dumped that whole purple mag with rounds still in it.

Vgex2
07-09-23, 05:49
Police Activity is great for only moderately edited police body cam footage. However, I got a bit bored after a time, and prefer the more summed up and contextualized videos from the Code Blue Cam channel. They add a bit of data and narrative to the videos, but are primarily from the Wisconsin area.

AndyLate
07-09-23, 05:49
Did the officer from the second bodycam have some kind of malfunction? He dumped that whole purple mag with rounds still in it.

The third officer had multiple malfunctions, for sure. I thought the second officer just wanted a full magazine before interacting with the suspect vehicle again.

Andy

Hush
07-09-23, 08:03
I watch it daily, it's the best source for body and dash cams. You'll see a LOT of malfunctions in police gunfights, most if not all are user induced. Not seating the mag, pressing the mag release, riding the slide stop. There was just a video of two officers killed on a traffic stop, one died with the slide locked back and a full mag.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-09-23, 11:45
I thought a massive influx of CA liberals, a standard capacity magazine ban and legal weed made anyplace safer. Maybe if they ban ARs, it will become extra safe. You know how criminals like to follow the law.

There is one that starts in Denver with a shot, spotter Datapoint, and they end up chasing a guy down in between some houses at I think Cherry and Colfax area. I think in the details they said the cop ended up taking one shot, but it hit a magazine on his belt, and he just had spall damage. But the bad guy had a handgun with a 50 round mag on it first that was tsk, tsk that’s not kosher….

Also, I think that was the one that the description said that the bad guy was released from the hospital and sent to a sound like a juvenile detention place. I can’t believe that happened when we have a three day waiting period and you can’t sell guns to anybody under 21.

Colfax East of Colorado Boulevard has become a two way shooting range. The only other place I dislike even more is north side of Aurora.

pag23
07-09-23, 13:14
There is one that starts in Denver with a shot, spotter Datapoint, and they end up chasing a guy down in between some houses at I think Cherry and Colfax area. I think in the details they said the cop ended up taking one shot, but it hit a magazine on his belt, and he just had spall damage. But the bad guy had a handgun with a 50 round mag on it first that was tsk, tsk that’s not kosher….

Also, I think that was the one that the description said that the bad guy was released from the hospital and sent to a sound like a juvenile detention place. I can’t believe that happened when we have a three day waiting period and you can’t sell guns to anybody under 21.

Colfax East of Colorado Boulevard has become a two way shooting range. The only other place I dislike even more is north side of Aurora.

Because you have heavy cartel presence in CO from what I was told years ago.....weed was the gateway to let them operate more in plain sight...

kirkland
07-09-23, 14:03

Yeah, my first thought was wondering why he ejected the mag already. I would have to go back and count how many shots he fired, I didn't catch it on the first watch. And the other officer had multiple malfunctions with his pistol but still managed to stay in the gunfight.

kirkland
07-09-23, 14:08
I watch it daily, it's the best source for body and dash cams. You'll see a LOT of malfunctions in police gunfights, most if not all are user induced. Not seating the mag, pressing the mag release, riding the slide stop. There was just a video of two officers killed on a traffic stop, one died with the slide locked back and a full mag.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

There was a video from a few years ago where a female officer failed to get a mag into her AR, I can't remember exactly what happened but I believe there were shots fired. She charged ahead anyway with an empty gun and the suspect surrendered. It's crazy what can happen under the stress of a life or death situation.

ETA: found it, here it is. She got shot during a pull over, returned fire with her pistol, pursued the suspect, then she accidentally ejected the mag of her rifle while trying to charge it, not sure if she was able to get a round in the chamber. Can't deny that she has a lot of courage.

https://youtu.be/latLT6Jzud4

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-12-23, 21:11
https://youtu.be/PdJqoci0vik

This one just posted. I think two of the cops had their glocks malfunction. These are wide angle lenses and it seems that often they are shooting right past another cop. It may be that the lens also makes the distance between the cops seem larger, and they are more on rank than it would first appear.

What is it with gun bangers and pistols with 50 round drum mags.. which often don’t seem to work very well. I guess that is what happens when they are used in a pistol one handed, instead of a sub gun shouldered?

pag23
07-14-23, 20:04
https://youtu.be/PdJqoci0vik

This one just posted. I think two of the cops had their glocks malfunction. These are wide angle lenses and it seems that often they are shooting right past another cop. It may be that the lens also makes the distance between the cops seem larger, and they are more on rank than it would first appear.

What is it with gun bangers and pistols with 50 round drum mags.. which often don’t seem to work very well. I guess that is what happens when they are used in a pistol one handed, instead of a sub gun shouldered?

The malfunctioning Glocks was a bit unnerving....

SteyrAUG
07-14-23, 21:06
The malfunctioning Glocks was a bit unnerving....

Seems like it was caused by very poor grip when he fired it out the window.