PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in New Zealand????

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-20-23, 08:29
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/19/asia/new-zealand-auckland-incident-intl/index.html

I thought those guys had stopped all the mass shootings when they passed all their latest gun laws in 2019…

So the laws that will prevent this, won’t actually prevent this…

ANd CNN can’t even call it a ‘mass shooting’, they have to call it a ‘multiple shooting’…

They had the gun laws they wanted. This guy had red flags that he was only allowed to leave the house to go to work. And still this happened.

gaijin
07-20-23, 08:51
Nothing changes.

Duh. Comes to mind.

kerplode
07-20-23, 09:16
Well, clearly they need to ban pump action shotguns then round them all up. There is no place for weapons of war on the streets of New Zealand.

Unless, of course, they're used by the cops to kill domestic terrorists who won't turn over their shotguns. In that circumstance, weapons of war are ok...Peasants are required to be killable on demand after all.

Let's get this done Prime Minster Hipkins. Put the Zeal back into New Zealand and do it for the children.

markm
07-20-23, 09:24
More laws, mama!

utahjeepr
07-20-23, 14:50
These half measures will never work.

24/7 solitary confinement for everyone. To keep us all safe. It's the only sensible answer. ;)

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-20-23, 14:51
Finger control, does a lot towards reigning in that pesky First Amendment too…

glocktogo
07-20-23, 16:16
Subjects gonna subject! "Ride me harder Daddy Government!" :rolleyes:

BoringGuy45
07-20-23, 17:05
Well, clearly they need to ban pump action shotguns then round them all up. There is no place for weapons of war on the streets of New Zealand.

Unless, of course, they're used by the cops to kill domestic terrorists who won't turn over their shotguns. In that circumstance, weapons of war are ok...Peasants are required to be killable on demand after all.

Let's get this done Prime Minster Hipkins. Put the Zeal back into New Zealand and do it for the children.

That’s exactly what will happen. That’s what happened in Australia in 1996. Not only did semiautomatic rifles get banned, I believe pump action shotguns were all but banned as well. Of course, there’s also the chance that they just totally ban all weapons. As Serbia just pretty much did that, that may be the new example countries will follow after mass shootings: total prohibition on firearms.

glocktogo
07-20-23, 20:26
That’s exactly what will happen. That’s what happened in Australia in 1996. Not only did semiautomatic rifles get banned, I believe pump action shotguns were all but banned as well. Of course, there’s also the chance that they just totally ban all weapons. As Serbia just pretty much did that, that may be the new example countries will follow after mass shootings: total prohibition on firearms.

The left has been dying to do that to us here. It infuriates them beyond words that we’ve said “No.”