PDA

View Full Version : Now this…is a proper ass whooping! - video

Lacos
08-03-23, 02:27
Scroll down to Twitter video and wait for it…..wait for it
This is in Stockton, Ca. At a 7/11 store. Across the street from the Stockton PD HQ

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1686713571994959872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1686713571994959872%7Ctwgr%5E152e3a5f6b5a9c2318f6013db61f8f7fc75b38b6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftorontosun.com%2Fnews%2Fweird%2Fstore-owner-beats-thief-with-stick-in-robbery-gone-wrong
https://www.foxnews.com/us/7-11-employee-takes-matters-own-hands-beats-would-be-robber-with-stick-until-he-cries-leaves-store

Coal Dragger
08-03-23, 03:01
Too bad they didn’t have an axe.

pag23
08-03-23, 04:36
They will probably get prosecuted as this is liberal Canada..... But more of how they responded is needed...I hate thieves.

yoni
08-03-23, 05:06
They were lucky they didn't get stabbed because he had a knife.

But yes that was a proper ass whooping.

Campbell
08-03-23, 05:35
Proper and so awesome, made my morning, thx

gaijin
08-03-23, 06:15
This Fukking BLACK PRIVILEGE has gotta STOP.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-03-23, 07:10
Spent a little time in India. Sikhs are the ‘Texans’ of India and don’t take crap and like their hard alcohol. They seem to be over represented in the military and security forces. God bless ‘em.

The OCD part of me wants to help the store owner put the packages back into order and place. I worked at a hardware store and I loved working through the bolt, screw and nut bins and getting everything in its place.

Vgex2
08-03-23, 07:12
People traded beating/killing thieves for legal thorough prosecution. Since the current "legal" system is failing the victim, due to many DAs not prosecuting "petty" crimes, we very well might see more of this. I don't have a problem, at all, with the victims beating the piss out of the thief, but after the humiliation the criminal might escalate from theft to assault/arson. However, if the DA is just going to turn these guys out <24 hours after committing the crime, then a proper escalation from the victim is not only warranted, but necessary. Long story short, frontier justice may be back on the menu.

Alpha-17
08-03-23, 08:21
Good on 'em. Kinda surprised it took so damn long for the shop keepers to act, but this is Canada. They probably will be prosecuted/sued for infringing on the Fine Gentleman's right to steal at his leisure. And holy crap, that dude had one helluva sense of entitlement.

StainlessSteelRat
08-03-23, 09:54
Good on 'em. Kinda surprised it took so damn long for the shop keepers to act, but this is Canada. They probably will be prosecuted/sued for infringing on the Fine Gentleman's right to steal at his leisure. And holy crap, that dude had one helluva sense of entitlement.

Actually this happened in CA per the article. Old buddy of mine has a nice place with 60 acres in orchard in the central valley, he tells me they can't leave without having someone sit the place or there'd be nothing left when they got back. Lunatics running the asylum, blah blah.

StainlessSteelRat
08-03-23, 10:40
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/thieves-steal-directly-from-freight-trains-in-california/

This is an epidemic in Southern CA, it's gotten third-world bad down there.

glocktogo
08-03-23, 15:44
In a just world, store clerks everywhere would wear pointed to cowboy boots. That way they could kick shoplifters square in the giblets when they tried this crap!

AndyLate
08-03-23, 15:57
Honestly, the thief will own the shop after the lawyers get through. That's OK, though, the guys who stopped the thief will be in prison anyway.

Andy

sgtrock82
08-03-23, 18:59
A pack of smokes is somewhere around 10 bucks, in California it's probably even higher. The way he was shovelling them into the trash can I'm sure he surpassed the minimum for prosecution (as feckless as that probably would be)

I thoroughly enjoyed the spirit in which the beating was given though. My only wish would have been for more Sikhs or a shorter, stouter stick

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

ChattanoogaPhil
08-03-23, 19:12
Tough guy calling others 'bitch'... then cries like a little bitch while getting his ass beat.

Alpha-17
08-04-23, 08:29
Actually this happened in CA per the article. Old buddy of mine has a nice place with 60 acres in orchard in the central valley, he tells me they can't leave without having someone sit the place or there'd be nothing left when they got back. Lunatics running the asylum, blah blah.

Whoops. Saw the source was the "Toronto Sun" and assumed Canukistan.

California does make more sense though, and the end result will likely be the same.

Averageman
08-04-23, 08:34
Homeboy should be happy they had a broom handle, I used to keep a baseball bat for just such occasions.

When DA's refuse to punish criminals this is what happens.

StainlessSteelRat
08-04-23, 09:19
Whoops. Saw the source was the "Toronto Sun" and assumed Canukistan.

California does make more sense though, and the end result will likely be the same.

Come to think of it, Newsom and Trudeau could easily be from the same litter.

markm
08-04-23, 09:21

Most DA's are funded by Soros. They're in place to prosecute lawful use of force and ignore crime.

Shit. There was an article the other day where the idiots in some left wing shithole city want to remove their DA, and the title even read that the morons were mad at their "Soros backed DA".

sgtrock82
08-04-23, 15:36
Come to think of it, Newsom and Trudeau could easily be from the same litter.Ole Fidel was a real ham-slinger.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

Coal Dragger
08-06-23, 02:41
Homeboy should be happy they had a broom handle, I used to keep a baseball bat for just such occasions.

Maybe we can all chip in and buy them a poleaxe? That way next time they can really tune up a shit bag.

tn1911
08-06-23, 13:22
The Sikh wailing on homeboy with the stick, that ain’t his first rodeo. Man has beat an ass or two in his day!

Dennis
08-06-23, 15:11
I have more respect for the thief than the commenter/bystander who just kept trying to make things worse and switched sides on a whim to keep stirring the pot. He defines more what is wrong in America than the thief.

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk