PDA

View Full Version : Check your Facebook

C-grunt
08-04-23, 23:30
Hey Stickman, I think someone hacked your Facebook page.

Stickman
08-07-23, 11:24
Hey Stickman, I think someone hacked your Facebook page.

Wonderful, thank you.

Stickman
08-07-23, 11:27
https://www.facebook.com/Stickgunner/

The above page, or a different one? I've had so many issues with FB that I've ended up with a few different accounts.... and they still keep locking me out or screwing with me.

markm
08-07-23, 11:39
Why people continue to use that fukking shitty, unsecure, left wing propaganda platform boggles my mind.

When my account used to get cloned/hacked, I found out how dumb some of my friends were when they thought it was really me sending odd messages. Insane that people tolerate that shitty product.

Stickman
08-07-23, 11:53
Why people continue to use that fukking shitty, unsecure, left wing propaganda platform boggles my mind.

When my account used to get cloned/hacked, I found out how dumb some of my friends were when they thought it was really me sending odd messages. Insane that people tolerate that shitty product.

I can't argue that even a little bit. If it wasn't for "Stickgunner LLC" being a service, I wouldn't use social media at all. The problem is that adding images to social media is part of what I do to help out clients, friends, things I like, and stay relevant. I've been told that by leaving arfcom I substantially hurt my "viewability". I'm fine with that, especially after the Avilas tried shaking me down (my opinion, but telling me I need to be an Industry Partner for each company I show in pictures is a shakedown for cash as far as I'm concerned).

Wake27
08-07-23, 15:16

There is no better way to connect to communities and groups. Even with all the censorship, gun and gear groups are far more active than just about anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C-grunt
08-13-23, 16:10
I had responded to one of your posts and then received a message from "you". Probably some sort of clone account that's lurking your page or something. I cant find it now so maybe Facebook axed it already.

Stickman
08-14-23, 14:56
I had responded to one of your posts and then received a message from "you". Probably some sort of clone account that's lurking your page or something. I cant find it now so maybe Facebook axed it already.

Thanks, I appreciate the update.