PDA

View Full Version : "When Russia's Wagner Group took on US Special Forces (and lost)"

WillBrink
08-18-23, 17:05
This is really good. Takes a bit to get going, but best account of when Russia decided to F around and find out what happens when you attack the US SOF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4VVcKfWNlQ

Hush
08-18-23, 17:06
Spotted in the wildhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230818/2cbe767898e6435b05013f35296b3763.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

08-18-23, 17:21
They didn’t just lose….they got rekt.

WillBrink
08-18-23, 18:03
They didn’t just lose….they got rekt.

He uses quotes from Wagner mercs who affirmed that one. The sounds of 30mm chain guns opening up from those Apache's that arrives first must have been the most beautiful sound our guys ever heard after hours of being shelled by Russian tanks and such.

The Dumb Gun Collector
08-18-23, 22:21
The Polish army may get to remake this video if these clowns keep messing around.

DG23
08-18-23, 23:39
The Polish army may get to remake this video if these clowns keep messing around.

Them kicking the USkrainians asses out of what was formally known as Bakhmut and then filming a video of them playing music on top of a building in the city center was priceless.

Even after they posted that video the Ukrainian shills wanted to insist that they (the UAF) were still somehow 'holding on' to it. :rolleyes:

Just like they did in Soledar, and Melitopol, etc... :)

https://i.imgur.com/fdpFSzT.png

Wagner cleared out (liberated) a city (multiple cities) while the UAF struggles to gain back a small (empty / uninhabitable) village here and there.

Kicked the asses of a pile of heavily Western Supplied and Western Trained UAF troops they did! :)

https://i.imgur.com/DFFJfmo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5mPRRyy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/x6Zklkj.png

Remember Zelensky telling us over and over about how Bakhmut was their 'fortress'???

:o

TMS951
08-19-23, 03:51
DG I feel like the person you’re trying to convince in all this is yourself.

No one here cares, most of us are way more open minded and realistic then you. And even our crazy pro Ukraine members are not nearly as fanatical as you.

Your just annoying

AndyLate
08-19-23, 06:45
I don't know what confuses me more, stumping for a group committing war crimes or thinking one of the world's largest militaries accomplishing anything but a complete military victory against a tiny nation is a success. Can you imagine if the Iraqi military had stalled the invasion south of Bagdad for a year and a half?

Andy

CPM
08-20-23, 12:46
I don't know what confuses me more, stumping for a group committing war crimes or thinking one of the world's largest militaries accomplishing anything but a complete military victory against a tiny nation is a success. Can you imagine if the Iraqi military had stalled the invasion south of Bagdad for a year and a half?

Andy

This is asinine on so many levels. They are being supplied and backed by the largest and most capable military the planet has ever known. Additionally, Russia’s military is much like China’s- while they may be numerically superior, they are using 1960’s equipment with even worse training. They are malnourished and half are conscripts. Russia, like China, has spent the majority of their military budget on cyber capabilities.

AndyLate
08-20-23, 14:27
This is asinine on so many levels. They are being supplied and backed by the largest and most capable military the planet has ever known. Additionally, Russia’s military is much like China’s- while they may be numerically superior, they are using 1960’s equipment with even worse training. They are malnourished and half are conscripts. Russia, like China, has spent the majority of their military budget on cyber capabilities.

Read DG's posts and tell the comparison is asinine. The Russian military is performing pretty much how any thinking person would expect. Any cheerleaders they have are seriously out of touch with reality.

Andy

chuckman
08-20-23, 19:12
Those SF dudes are getting after it along with the 24 STS guys. I know MARSOC has run afoul of Wagner in Syria and it didn't turn out so good for Wagner.

CPM
08-20-23, 19:50
Read DG's posts and tell the comparison is asinine. The Russian military is performing pretty much how any thinking person would expect. Any cheerleaders they have are seriously out of touch with reality.

Andy

The Ukraine/Russia conflict is like watching two retards wrestle

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-20-23, 21:06
The Russians didn’t bring air or arty. Hell, we brought in strategic nuclear capable bombers to rain down on them. I think that we were willing to do that, to go to that level, shows something. One that we can (not sure that the Russians could), and shows the limit of Wagner. A strength is that they aren’t actually the Russians, and that is also their weakness- they can’t directly call in nation-state level of whoop-ass without making them actually Russians.

glocktogo
08-21-23, 15:19
The Russians didn’t bring air or arty. Hell, we brought in strategic nuclear capable bombers to rain down on them. I think that we were willing to do that, to go to that level, shows something. One that we can (not sure that the Russians could), and shows the limit of Wagner. A strength is that they aren’t actually the Russians, and that is also their weakness- they can’t directly call in nation-state level of whoop-ass without making them actually Russians.

We did do that, under Trump. Under Obama ISIS was running wild without strategic capability, and since Trump left Biden hasn't been able to project any sort of strength anywhere. Just worth remembering is all.

Artos
08-23-23, 12:33
Breaking news is saying Prigozhin was on a flight list that just crashed...10 confirmed dead is the only 411 so far.

WillBrink
08-23-23, 12:52
Breaking news is saying Prigozhin was on a flight list that just crashed...10 confirmed dead is the only 411 so far.

That would have been the smart way for Putin to remove him if it turns out to be true.

Hush
08-23-23, 12:53
How uncivilized, in USA we just indict our political enemies.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk