PDA

View Full Version : No one will be able to be armed

jsbhike
08-22-23, 05:46
Hadnt seen sime of the footage. Surprised this didn't start off with the earning the hate intro.

https://youtu.be/CxlAh4KjMbo

StainlessSteelRat
08-22-23, 12:04
At least this could never happen in America. Oh, wait......
Particularly telling is the NG saying they are uncomfortable doing this in America, yet they are following orders.

Rifleman_04
08-22-23, 13:20
At least this could never happen in America. Oh, wait......
Particularly telling is the NG saying they are uncomfortable doing this in America, yet they are following orders.

There were NG units that flat out refused.

StainlessSteelRat
08-22-23, 14:15
There were NG units that flat out refused.

Thank you, that is encouraging. I probably knew that at one time but it's been awhile now.

henri
08-22-23, 14:31
Dates this occurred? Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans? The NG and LE stealing citizens property and ransacking their homes looked happy to do it for the most part...just like the nazis invading jewish homes in their own country, in addition to everyones homes in France, Poland et al. Mindless robots following orders.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-22-23, 15:25
2005 isn’t 2023…

And what I think I this also shows is that YOU are screwed. YOU and a few friends in mutually supporting positions can get these gun grabbers to think about if they want to go home horizontal or vertical.

yellowfin
08-22-23, 15:58
There were NG units that flat out refused.How many of them went after the ones that didn't refuse?

ViniVidivici
08-22-23, 16:58
2005 isn’t 2023…

And what I think I this also shows is that YOU are screwed. YOU and a few friends in mutually supporting positions can get these gun grabbers to think about if they want to go home horizontal or vertical.

Amen.

Pacific5th
08-22-23, 18:03
BuT tHe PoLiCe aNd Ng WiLL nOt HaRm ReGuLaR CiTiZeN’s.

Pacific5th
08-22-23, 18:05
[QUOTE=FromMyColdDeadHand;3119699]2005 isn’t 2023…

It’s worse. I have no doubt about it.

SteyrAUG
08-22-23, 18:52
I thought everyone knew about this. Hell the NRA even sued to help people get their guns back.

And you should see some of the rusty, neglected stuff that was finally returned when the courts eventually ruled in their favor.

NOLA/Katrina should be a lesson to gun owners every bit as much as the Rodney King riots. It can happen, you might be on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-22-23, 18:54
And to be clear, I can’t find all the guns in my house…

chadbag
08-22-23, 19:42

Amen brother. I can't even remember everything I own. I sometimes chance upon something in storage or in a closet and say, "Oh yeah, I remember this"

Rifleman_04
08-22-23, 19:52
How many of them went after the ones that didn't refuse?

No idea. Probably not many outside of their direct chain of command.

eric0311
08-22-23, 22:04
2005 isn’t 2023…

Tyrants get what they get.

SteyrAUG
08-23-23, 00:10

This is why I miss $69 SKS rifles and 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39 for $99 shipped. If ever there was the perfect package for a large PVC pipe buried in stashes, that was it. I should have had "time capsules" all over the place but I was too busy buying serious guns.

ViniVidivici
08-23-23, 08:19
You bring back memories of the good ol' days, maing. Perusing the pages of Shotgun News, salad days of yore....

WillBrink
08-23-23, 09:13
I thought everyone knew about this. Hell the NRA even sued to help people get their guns back.

And you should see some of the rusty, neglected stuff that was finally returned when the courts eventually ruled in their favor.

NOLA/Katrina should be a lesson to gun owners every bit as much as the Rodney King riots. It can happen, you might be on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

Pretty sure I posted it all here at the time in fact. I don't know how wide spread the gun confiscation really was, but it happened obviously when it should not have. Also, as mentioned:

NRA to settle suit over Katrina gun seizures
City officials have agreed to return hundreds of firearms that police officers confiscated in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, part of a deal to resolve a lawsuit filed by gun lobbying groups.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna27087738