PDA

View Full Version : Former Bolivar Police Officer, Gun Shop Owner Indicted in Tuscarawas County in Scheme

SE Flyer
08-22-23, 12:18
https://ohioauditor.gov/news/PressReleases/Details/7267

CORRECTED: Former Bolivar Police Officer, Gun Shop Owner Indicted in Tuscarawas County in Scheme to Purchase Ammunition
For Immediate Release
Monday, August 21, 2023
CORRECTED: COLUMBUS – The Tuscarawas County Grand Jury has returned indictments against a former Bolivar police officer and the owner of a Strasburg gun shop, related to an alleged scheme involving the purchase of ammunition, Auditor of State Keith Faber announced.

Officer Jeffery Stearns, who currently works as an officer in the Village of Sugarcreek, and G&R Tactical owner Grant Timberlake both face felony counts of unlawful transfer of weapons, engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, theft, telecommunications fraud, falsification in a theft offense, and complicity. Stearns also faces additional felony counts of tampering with records and money laundering and a misdemeanor count of representation by a public official.

The indictments were filed in Tuscarawas County Common Pleas Court. Arraignments are scheduled for Sept. 20.

The Auditor of State’s Special Investigation Unit (SIU) launched an investigation in February 2022 after receiving information about an officer using Bolivar’s tax-exempt status and law enforcement discounts to purchase ammunition.

SIU determined that, during the coronavirus pandemic, when the private sale of ammunition was scarce, Stearns falsified documents to complete the ammunition purchase, allegedly for use by the Bolivar Police Department. The rounds, however, were picked up by Timberlake, and the Bolivar department had no knowledge of the transactions and received no ammunition for use by its officers.

Since 2019, the Special Investigations Unit has assisted in 115 convictions resulting in more than $8.2 million in restitution (see Map of SIU Convictions since January 2019). The team receives hundreds of tips of suspected fraud annually. Tips can be submitted anonymously online or via SIU’s fraud hotline at 866-FRAUD-OH (866-372-8364).

###

The Auditor of State’s office, one of five independently elected statewide offices in Ohio is responsible for auditing more than 5,900 state and local government agencies. Under the direction of Auditor Keith Faber, the office also provides financial services to local governments, investigates, and prevents fraud in public agencies, and promotes transparency in government.

Marc Kovac
press@ohioauditor.gov

glocktogo
08-22-23, 13:42
Thread nuked in 5... 4... 3...

SE Flyer
08-22-23, 13:44

Why would it be nuked? Is it not a factual report? It's an official state of Ohio press release.

BFS
08-22-23, 14:25
No inside knowledge here, Im just guessing-

I imagine something like Grant can't get ammo to sell during the panic, gets told to pound sand by vendors.

Has a cop buddy submit the same order on LEO letterhead, orders go through no problem.

Maybe Grant has been lying and cheating this whole time, but I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I suppose now they are going to comb through every form for decades and throw the book at him for every typo.

Chances are he was already officially labeled a right wing terrorist and was being watched for a reason to charge.

Or maybe the ATF just wanted his Brace sales records.

SE Flyer
08-22-23, 14:30

I imagine something like Grant can't get ammo to sell during the panic, gets told to pound sand by vendors.

Has a cop buddy submit the same order on LEO letterhead, orders go through no problem.

Maybe Grant has been lying and cheating this whole time, but I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I suppose now they are going to comb through every form for decades and throw the book at him for every typo.

Chances are he was already officially labeled a right wing terrorist and was being watched for a reason to charge.

He'll have his day in court to answer the charges.

BFS
08-22-23, 14:57
Also- reminder to all- assume the ATF now has scanned, searchable copies of every 4473 G&R has ever filled out.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-22-23, 14:59
oh boy....

seb5
08-22-23, 15:36

Little speculation without any knowledge of the facts. So sad we've sunk to this level so fast............We should eat our own.

ODgreenpizza
08-22-23, 15:36
https://www.timesreporter.com/story/news/crime/2023/08/22/police-officer-strasburg-store-owner-charged-in-ammunition-purchase-scheme/70648057007/

Local article with a little more detail. Sounds like a "straw purchase" of ammo on PD letterhead.

BFS
08-22-23, 15:41
I made it clear I have no facts, only theory.

If Grant was using PD funds to get and then resell ammo, then yah, total scumbag.

But using LEO creds to increase order priority or get a discount? Couldnt care less, Ohio investigators should spend their time on something that matters.

glocktogo
08-22-23, 15:49

If Grant was using PD funds to get and then resell ammo, then yah, total scumbag.

But using LEO creds to increase order priority or get a discount? Couldnt care less, Ohio investigators should spend their time on something that matters.

It's the tax angle that makes the difference. You can do almost anything, except deny the taxman his due. :(

AndyLate
08-22-23, 16:34
G&R has been straight with me and that's all I need to know.

Andy

BFS
08-22-23, 18:23
So sad we've sunk to this level so fast............We should eat our own.

We should eat our own huh. So we should by default throw Grant under the bus.

For what? Trying to get a discount on ammo?

Yes, he definitely sounds like a horrible, dangerous criminal, out there giving the peasants the same access to munitions as the states enforcers. He ought to walk the plank for his transgressions.

chadbag
08-22-23, 19:51
It's the tax angle that makes the difference. You can do almost anything, except deny the taxman his due. :(

I wouldn't think so in this case unless Grant was using the ammo himself and not reporting it as "own use" and paying the sales tax on his sales tax reports. If the idea was to get stock to sell, the he collected the sales tax due anyway. Businesses don't pay sales tax on their purchase of stock to sell.

We'll have to see what comes of this and see if the facts come out or what. The article says one of the charges had to do with illegal transfer of a weapon but none of the "facts" listed match that description (and I'm pretty sure if there was underhanded selling of firearms involved the details would have been plastered all over). I am not a lawyer, law expert, LEO, or anything, but from what I've seen of Grand Juries, a "good" prosecutor can get them to file charges for anything against anyone. They only show the evidence and the explanation that they want the Grand Jury to hear.

HKGuns
08-22-23, 20:35
“Straw Purchase” of ammo eh.

Exactly what statute describes the “straw” purchase of ammo?

Smells like simply more persecution of gun businesses from an illegal and corrupt administration.

ETA: Innocent until proven guilty, especially in the two tier Justice system we allow to exist today.

glocktogo
08-22-23, 20:36
I wouldn't think so in this case unless Grant was using the ammo himself and not reporting it as "own use" and paying the sales tax on his sales tax reports. If the idea was to get stock to sell, the he collected the sales tax due anyway. Businesses don't pay sales tax on their purchase of stock to sell.

We'll have to see what comes of this and see if the facts come out or what. The article says one of the charges had to do with illegal transfer of a weapon but none of the "facts" listed match that description (and I'm pretty sure if there was underhanded selling of firearms involved the details would have been plastered all over). I am not a lawyer, law expert, LEO, or anything, but from what I've seen of Grand Juries, a "good" prosecutor can get them to file charges for anything against anyone. They only show the evidence and the explanation that they want the Grand Jury to hear.

I was specifically referring to the 11% federal excise tax that LE agencies are exempt from paying. If ammunition purchased under the guise of an exempt agency is then resold for profit by an individual or company, then that’s fraud and literally tax evasion. You know, like Al Capone tax evasion stuff.

I get that this was filed under the auspices of the Ohio AG’s office, but they probably have state statutes that mirror federal statutes. Many, if not most states do in a lot of areas.

Look I’m not passing judgement on what may or may not have transpired. But there are literally like a dozen or more bible verses on paying taxes. I only say that because you can get away with damn near anything in this country, but if you don’t pay taxes, then governments can and will will go biblical on your ass! :eek:

Sam
08-22-23, 20:40

Nope, we won't cover anything up.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-22-23, 21:42
Grant has been very kind to me and to this community. I am very sad to see this and wish him the best. He's a veteran, a family man, and a patriot.

seb5
08-22-23, 22:23
We should eat our own huh. So we should by default throw Grant under the bus.

For what? Trying to get a discount on ammo?

Yes, he definitely sounds like a horrible, dangerous criminal, out there giving the peasants the same access to munitions as the states enforcers. He ought to walk the plank for his transgressions.

For some sarcasm is a forging language……..it’s disgusting to me to see members here speculating on a person many of us have had positive dealings with over the years. It’s posted, we can read it. No reason to speculate currently.

LoboTBL
08-23-23, 00:20
Innocent unless proven to be guilty. I wish him the best.

SteyrAUG
08-23-23, 02:24

I remember when Cav Arms was hit. They were charged with fraud, unregistered machine guns and about 6 other charges I can't remember. In the end it came down to sloppy 4473s on the transfers they did for everyone on arfcom. That's pretty SOP for the feds, hit you with everything and make you look like Scarface.

I suspect the "proxy orders" through your PD buddies is closer to what happened. One of the main reasons I catered to LE and MIL sales for years was NOT the profits, it was to establish myself as a LE and MIL supplier so I could actually get product. And even then from time to time Colt wanted me to be a "certified LE dealer."

flenna
08-23-23, 06:11

If you think you really own something don’t pay taxes on it and see who really owns it.

JoshNC
08-23-23, 07:17

G&R is tax exempt as a retail business. While foolish, I hope both parties can beat the charges.

sidewaysil80
08-23-23, 07:52
Not surprised after he tried to coerce vendors to create a new MAP agreement as they were only two dealers selling brand on arf. Read, not enforce existing MAP policy that came from dealer, but said something to the effect of “since we are only two dealers on this site selling xx, we can make our own MAP for here” that is also known as price fixing. That would have screwed the customers and members while lining his pockets.
The dealer posted the email that came from them. After that I wrote them off and I think they were banned from site as a result.

It’s one thing to give someone their day in court and wait for a verdict before dogpiling…it’s another to simp for them and say you don’t care if they committed said crime or “what’s the big deal” lol

Whiskey_Bravo
08-23-23, 08:09
Also- reminder to all- assume the ATF now has scanned, searchable copies of every 4473 G&R has ever filled out.

Have no doubt.

chadbag
08-23-23, 08:33
I was specifically referring to the 11% federal excise tax that LE agencies are exempt from paying. If ammunition purchased under the guise of an exempt agency is then resold for profit by an individual or company, then that’s fraud and literally tax evasion. You know, like Al Capone tax evasion stuff.

I get that this was filed under the auspices of the Ohio AG’s office, but they probably have state statutes that mirror federal statutes. Many, if not most states do in a lot of areas.

Look I’m not passing judgement on what may or may not have transpired. But there are literally like a dozen or more bible verses on paying taxes. I only say that because you can get away with damn near anything in this country, but if you don’t pay taxes, then governments can and will will go biblical on your ass! :eek:

I forgot about the excise taxes. But I'm pretty sure those are federal and Ohio is not going to enforce federal taxes. Not sure if they even legally can. If you don't pay your federal income tax. your local DA doesn't come after you.

TAZ
08-23-23, 08:35

What do you mean now??

Not sure about the intricacies of the tax laws involved, but I’d assume government agencies get better deals on purchases. Whether that is additional tax breaks or simply discounts due to status is TBD. If it’s the primer and he took those savings without being a government agency he will be screwed. You can’t take .gov’s cut of anything and not expect consequences. That Mel Brooks line about it being good to be the king applies everywhere.

Even if he managed to get product because agency and no tax or other financial incentives were received, it could be said he impersonated an officer or an authorized agent of the agency.

It sucks and I hope that for their sake there is both a rational and legal answer to their issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyLate
08-23-23, 13:07
Not surprised after he tried to coerce vendors to create a new MAP agreement as they were only two dealers selling brand on arf. Read, not enforce existing MAP policy that came from dealer, but said something to the effect of “since we are only two dealers on this site selling xx, we can make our own MAP for here” that is also known as price fixing. That would have screwed the customers and members while lining his pockets.
The dealer posted the email that came from them. After that I wrote them off and I think they were banned from site as a result.

It’s one thing to give someone their day in court and wait for a verdict before dogpiling…it’s another to simp for them and say you don’t care if they committed said crime or “what’s the big deal” lol

Refusing to speculate is not simping

markm
08-23-23, 13:17
I remember when Cav Arms was hit. They were charged with fraud, unregistered machine guns and about 6 other charges I can't remember. In the end it came down to sloppy 4473s on the transfers they did for everyone on arfcom. That's pretty SOP for the feds, hit you with everything and make you look like Scarface.

It may be SOP for the Feds, but those idiots at Cav Arms were practically begging for it. They were warned multiple times. I had only had acquaintance level of contact with them, but had a buddy who was much better friends with Nealon. Even the booger eaters on ARFcom who donated to their defense became pissed off when the facts shook out.

As far as this case goes.... Let's just say I'm not the slightest bit surprised. I don't know what's acceptable to post in the forums, but this isn't G&R's first shady shit.

sidewaysil80
08-23-23, 13:52
Refusing to speculate is not simping

Read it again

thehun
08-23-23, 14:31
Grant has been very kind to me and to this community. I am very sad to see this and wish him the best. He's a veteran, a family man, and a patriot.

and by the looks of it ... a scammer as well ... that engaged in ill-gotten gains ...

SomeOtherGuy
08-23-23, 14:39
and by the looks of it ... a scammer as well ... that engaged in ill-gotten gains ...

Why are people making these kinds of assumptions and claims?

I have very little direct contract with Grant. I purchased from G&R a few times roughly a decade ago, with no issues. Nothing beyond that.

Prosecutors routinely over-charge and issue press conferences about how they are busting the mafia, when reality comes down to something like paperwork errors or similar low-harm issues. In tax and regulatory issues, both state and federal, it's common for a huge "mountain of crime" to be claimed when reality is a disagreement over proper classification of a transaction, that isn't totally clear even to disinterested lawyers.

I have no idea what may have happened in this case, and doubt anyone posting in this thread does either, but we should all give Grant the presumption of innocence, just as we would for some random stranger accused of similar things.

polymorpheous
08-23-23, 15:06
You boys are circling the wagons pretty hard.

markm
08-23-23, 15:31
You boys are circling the wagons pretty hard.

The probably have pre-paid ammo orders. :lol:

hotbiggun42
08-23-23, 15:31
And just like that we are now enforcing laws?
Good luck to Grant!

jsbhike
08-23-23, 16:30
G&R is tax exempt as a retail business. While foolish, I hope both parties can beat the charges.

How is a retail business exempt on 11% FAET?

pinzgauer
08-23-23, 18:45
The article says one of the charges had to do with illegal transfer of a weapon but none of the "facts" listed match that description (and I'm pretty sure if there was underhanded selling of firearms involved the details would have been plastered all over).

I searched the legal language using the term in the article and just about every state plus the feds reference firearms OR ammunition.

Seems bogus now, but I think it's the law in many places

SteyrAUG
08-23-23, 20:46
How is a retail business exempt on 11% FAET?

Are they an 07 or a 01?

jsbhike
08-23-23, 21:08
Are they an 07 or a 01?

So an 07 could buy untaxed/.gov ammo and resell it to anyone without paying the 11%?

hickuleas
08-23-23, 23:21
The last item i purchased from them i called to cancel within minutes of ordering due to my fault ordering the wrong part and was charged a restocking fee and shipping. I could possibly see the cancellation fee but not to be charged for shipping. I was done as a customer at that point.

markm
08-24-23, 09:50
The last item i purchased from them i called to cancel within minutes of ordering due to my fault ordering the wrong part and was charged a restocking fee and shipping. I could possibly see the cancellation fee but not to be charged for shipping. I was done as a customer at that point.

Our favorite scumbag G&R move is the price setting for stuff that was out of stock. Price set at a nice level when you can't buy it... but then when the item was back in stock, the shitty price was back.

I just hope this site is able to continue. I don't know the ins and outs of who owns/runs M4C. I think this site was born out of some shady shit getting shut down on Arfcom. Say what you will about those Arf mental retards, but they do seem to hold some sort of level of integrity.

tb-av
08-24-23, 11:00
I've always been under the impression that whomever owns this domain also owns TOS. However they are registered through different companies so maybe that is not the case.

It's kinda funny if you read some posts on that site and here, you could cross post them word for word and have no idea which post came from which site. There seems to be an equal disdain for each other.

ETA: Unless this was sarcasm... 2008 Owner of TOS owns M4.
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?13665-Is-this-like-a-mirror-site-of-AR15-COM&p=152744#post152744

ETA2: Sold to Brownells in 2019

M4C registered through GoDaddy --- AR15 was with GoDaddy but got kicked out. So maybe Brownells owns this as well?

ETA3: Some searches indicate Grant as the sole employee and editor. I seem to recall he or others have said this was owned by a woman. Possibly his daughter?

So yeah depending what happens and who owns what. A new site might have to come into play. Better start registering those catchy names.

markm
08-24-23, 11:10
It's kinda funny if you read some posts on that site and here, you could cross post them word for word and have no idea which post came from which site. There seems to be an equal disdain for each other.

I spent a great deal of time on TOS and here. The other site takes the cake. No comparison. There's some dumb stuff discussed here, but it's night and day.

08-24-23, 11:31
Say what you will about those Arf mental retards, but they do seem to hold some sort of level of integrity.
There’s a lot of shilling there, and not all companies are treated equally there. For example, PSA has 4 subforums devoted to their products, and a lot of fawning activity in them.

tb-av
08-24-23, 11:35
I've only visited there a handful of times looking for something specific. You can't help but stumble on some things. But I've never actually read deep into any of the crazy stuff. I did read one or two posts bad mouthing a member here by name and thought how in the world could they not appreciate that guy. You gotta love Internet forums.

markm
08-24-23, 11:52
There’s a lot of shilling there, and not all companies are treated equally there. For example, PSA has 4 subforums devoted to their products, and a lot of fawning activity in them.

There was a problem with LaRue back in the day. He used to get favoritism for sure. Way back in the day we went to an AZ Arfcom shoot. Once I saw the fat slobs and genetic waste that showed up, I was doomed to disrespectful taunting and trolling until I got banned. :o

chuckman
08-24-23, 11:54
I spent a great deal of time on TOS and here. The other site takes the cake. No comparison. There's some dumb stuff discussed here, but it's night and day.

I have not been on that site in probably over 10 years. Probably closer to 15. There were a lot of guys swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool for sure, and weird moderation: not horrible threads shut down; nasty threads go pages and pages and pages....

markm
08-24-23, 12:37
I have not been on that site in probably over 10 years. Probably closer to 15. There were a lot of guys swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool for sure, and weird moderation: not horrible threads shut down; nasty threads go pages and pages and pages....

It's been years for me too, but I have a buddy who tells me about the forum sometimes.

ryr8828
08-24-23, 13:44
I bought a scar17 there. It showed up at my house instead of the ffl.

I drove it to the ffl and filled out the paperwork.

I've often wondered who would be in jeopardy if I hadn't done that. I was worried it would have been me.

robbins290
08-24-23, 13:59
I bought a scar17 there. It showed up at my house instead of the ffl.

I drove it to the ffl and filled out the paperwork.

I've often wondered who would be in jeopardy if I hadn't done that. I was worried it would have been me.

With ordering dozens of guns in the past few years, I had a couple get delivered to my house. I always wondered the same thing, who would be to blame?

Sam
08-24-23, 14:22
Where were the Grant/G&R haters before this news broke out?

FYI, Grant does not own this site anymore, has not for awhile.

No, us moderators don't own it either.

Earlier, someone predicted this thread would be shut down. I posted it's not. I want to ad, by rules, if the discussion stray way off topic, it will be closed.

JediGuy
08-24-23, 15:04
@Sam, can we inquire about ownership? I assumed it was still Grant/Roxanne.

Also, I like to think that it is polite to not trash owners of your playground.

BWT
08-24-23, 15:12
This sucks.

I always had a good experience with Grant. My family and I bought a number of items through them. I want to support him and his wife but this stuff if accurate’s no bueno either.

I’m sorry to see a family go through this and all the effects it will have on them. It’s just a bad deal all around.

God Bless,

Brandon

glocktogo
08-24-23, 15:22

Earlier, someone predicted this thread would be shut down. I posted it's not. I want to ad, by rules, if the discussion stray way off topic, it will be closed.

Thanks for the updated information Sam. It doesn’t look like I was the only one operating on outdated information. FWIW, I have no idea what happened and think it’s best to reserve judgement. I just find it interesting what comes out when stuff like this happens.

I also stand by my statement that if you want to stay out of jail, you don’t mess with the tax man unless your name is Biden! :(

ODgreenpizza
08-24-23, 15:31

10+ years ago the mods ran them off or stood by while other members dogpiled them.

Caduceus
08-24-23, 15:57
I tried to sell my local guy some sealed ammo during 2020, he declined.

Apparently a good decision on his part.

Defaultmp3
08-24-23, 16:01
@Sam, can we inquire about ownership? I assumed it was still Grant/Roxanne.M4 Carbine, LLC itself was dissolved earlier this year, 2023-05-15. Would also be interested to know who owns it now.

WickedWillis
08-24-23, 17:03
I will withhold judgement until all the facts are out in the open.

I have personally had zero negative interactions with Grant and have bought from him a few times over the years with no issues.

3 AE
08-24-23, 19:32
M4 Carbine, LLC itself was dissolved earlier this year, 2023-05-15. Would also be interested to know who owns it now.

Some air head who sits at the desk in the "Oval Office"! His nickname is "Brandon" IIRC.

flenna
08-24-23, 19:42
Some air head who sits at the desk in the "Oval Office"! His nickname is "Brandon" IIRC.

The new owners can be reached at customerservice@atf.gov.

Sam
08-24-23, 19:57

For those that didn't get it, that was sarcasm.

Jsp10477
08-24-23, 20:22

They may not own it but make no mistake, they have unfettered access to everything on this site. Same as The Hide, ARFCOM, etc.

Rifleman_04
08-24-23, 21:50
So who owns this place now?
Is it a secret?

jmp45
08-24-23, 22:15

+1, 100%

tb-av
08-25-23, 09:00
So who owns this place now?
Is it a secret?

That should be obvious. As long as the owner is not tied up in an investigation it doesn't really matter. The ship should keep sailing along as it has been.

Sam
08-25-23, 13:30
The forum is in a transition period, we are not entitled to the identity of the new group yet. They probably are too busy.

Remember that the moderators are not paid and not connected to the ownership.

Rifleman_04
08-25-23, 15:49
Every other forum I’m on they are very open about who owns or controls it even during changing of ownership.

Very odd here.

Artos
08-25-23, 17:58
The forum is in a transition period, we are not entitled to the identity of the new group yet. They probably are too busy.

Remember that the moderators are not paid and not connected to the ownership.

Thanks for all you guys do...I'm good friends with the owner / mods of texasbowhunter & understand it's a thankless job.

They had some really old software & warned members it would be a slow learning curve & it's still getting worked out. All have full time jobs, work on it when they can & still the complaining doesn't stop.

I don't TOS, do they have a train wreck thread on this?? I think it was Grant who started the perfect SBR thread using a LMT standard carrier with an enhanced bolt (or vv) & rifle size gas port. Rifle would run but not lock back on last round sans can. I built one & it's been a great rig. Not sure how many years that goes back.

C2Q
08-25-23, 19:10
Thank you for all who have posted positive and encouraging comments. GRTac.com is fully operational, shipping orders, and committed to the purpose I established for the company 21 years ago: To provide high quality products, services, and solutions to the shooting community.

I released a newsletter today on what is new on the site, you can see it here (https://us14.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=00a4b3a23ff70e57b8f009150&id=879eb7cec2).

I sold the forum last year to a great company. Sorry, I cannot release any details about the new owner, but I am SO grateful to have owned and operated M4Carbine.net for 16 years.

Thank you for your continued patronage and support.

-Roxanne (The R in G&R)

glocktogo
08-25-23, 20:09
Thank you for all who have posted positive and encouraging comments. GRTac.com is fully operational, shipping orders, and committed to the purpose I established for the company 21 years ago: To provide high quality products, services, and solutions to the shooting community.

I released a newsletter today on what is new on the site, you can see it here (https://us14.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=00a4b3a23ff70e57b8f009150&id=879eb7cec2).

I sold the forum last year to a great company. Sorry, I cannot release any details about the new owner, but I am SO grateful to have owned and operated M4Carbine.net for 16 years.

-Roxanne (The R in G&R)

Thank you Roxanne, best wishes for you and your family.

ODgreenpizza
08-25-23, 21:05

-Roxanne (The R in G&R)

I don't see any news in your newsletter, just coupon codes and one elephant in the room.

jmp45
08-26-23, 16:38

-Roxanne (The R in G&R)

Thanks Roxanne for all. Wife and I have visited many times over the years. We wish you and family all the best. We will keep you in our prayers.

Swstock
08-26-23, 22:46
Ive always found g&r to be great to deal with.

Hopefully they come out on top.