PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

LOKNLOD
11-23-06, 00:18
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at M4Carbine.net! I hope everybody that can gets to enjoy time with family tomorrow...and God bless those who can't be with their families over the holidays because they're busy keeping our families safe.

If you're like me, negativity and griping probably come pretty naturally -- not necessarily because you're unappreciative of what you have, but because all the griping is good stress relief... But take your time and count your blessings!

I would love to sell my house and move...but at least I've got a clean, warm roof over my head.
I'm sick of my job...but at least I've got a steady income and good security.
Finances are tight...but my wife gets to stay home with our daughter.
I've got a stack of hospital bills...but I've got a beautiful baby girl to show for it.
You get the idea. I'm mighty thankful for everything I've got. God is good...

DBLTAP!556
11-23-06, 00:27
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at M4Carbine.net! I hope everybody that can gets to enjoy time with family tomorrow...and God bless those who can't be with their families over the holidays because they're busy keeping our families safe.

If you're like me, negativity and griping probably come pretty naturally -- not necessarily because you're unappreciative of what you have, but because all the griping is good stress relief... But take your time and count your blessings!

I would love to sell my house and move...but at least I've got a clean, warm roof over my head.
I'm sick of my job...but at least I've got a steady income and good security.
Finances are tight...but my wife gets to stay home with our daughter.
I've got a stack of hospital bills...but I've got a beautiful baby girl to show for it.
You get the idea. I'm mighty thankful for everything I've got. God is good...

LOKNLOD, I agree with what you have posted.. so true man so true.. as a new member here I'll like to wish you all a safe happy thanksgiving! and to all
in the military. Bless you all and may this day bring big bellys LOL :)

DT!

M4arc
11-23-06, 06:00
Happy Thanksgiving!

C4IGrant
11-23-06, 07:50
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I would just like to say that I am thankful to have such a good group of mods and staff to manage this forum!

C4

M4arc
11-23-06, 07:57
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I would just like to say that I am thankful to have such a good group of mods and staff to manage this forum!

C4

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rox and the boys!

DrMark
11-23-06, 08:39
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My Father-In-Law died on Thanksgiving morning a few years ago, and this is my first Thanksgiving since losing my father this year. Please take the time, especially today, to look around at your family and friends -- don't take them for granted! Let them know you appreciate them.

God's blessings to me and to my family have indeed been plentiful, and I'm thankful.

God Bless you all.

Mojo58
11-23-06, 13:45
To all my brothers in the south, god bless and happy thanksgiving to you and your families! We had our Thanksgiving last month but we didn't have the one thing on Thanksgiving that you're all so fortunate to have: NFL football!!!:D So enjoy your day and give thanks for your blessings. And oh yeah...Go Bucs!!

HAMMERDROP
11-23-06, 17:56
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ...one of the hi-lites this year for me has been making ALL your aquaintence....Thanks

Michael R. George