PDA

View Full Version : Hostage swap in Georgia

jsbhike
09-13-23, 21:11
Yet another immunities and exemptions need to go.

https://youtu.be/OyMunYh7LBA?si=Nc5ABoeRDrqmlVGq

AndyLate
09-14-23, 06:32
The court system has become so bogged down its useless. 15 months wait to go to court on an obstruction charge? We have J6 people still waiting trial. The 6th ammendment has no meaning "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial"

Supreme Court needs to start overturning convictions to fix the system.

Andy

Stickman
09-14-23, 16:33
Right to speedy trial something something...

jsbhike
09-14-23, 17:03
Right to speedy trial something something...

And the outcome of that one should kick off speedy trials for a squad of cops and their judge and prosecutor enablers.

glocktogo
09-14-23, 17:38
15 months alone should be grounds for dismissal with prejudice on the unconstitutional “obstruction” charge. The police never developed ANY evidence that a crime was committed. The Lt. LIED to the lady they were holding hostage about that. Holding hostages in exchange for compliance with a warrant is beyond insane.

I hope they win a huge settlement against that PD.

Diamondback
09-14-23, 19:13
15 months alone should be grounds for dismissal with prejudice on the unconstitutional “obstruction” charge. The police never developed ANY evidence that a crime was committed. The Lt. LIED to the lady they were holding hostage about that. Holding hostages in exchange for compliance with a warrant is beyond insane.

I hope they win a huge settlement against that PD.

That LT should be perpwalked as should anyone who authorized his cutesy bullshit. Cuff 'em, stuff 'em and GenPop 'em.

SteyrAUG
09-15-23, 04:30
Sgt on the scene should have been knowledgeable enough to see the overstep and have shut that shit down.

I hope they sue and win.

jsbhike
09-15-23, 05:34
Sgt on the scene should have been knowledgeable enough to see the overstep and have shut that shit down.

I hope they sue and win.

They probably will get a pay out except it won't be funded by any of the perps.

SteyrAUG
09-17-23, 00:30
They probably will get a pay out except it won't be funded by any of the perps.

Never is, but heat still gets put on the tards, especially the ones who should have been able to shut it down.

Sometimes the shitbags get weeded out, sometimes they don't, depends who they know and how good their connects are. Just glad the family involved was calm enough to not escalate it into something stupid where people get shot.

jsbhike
09-17-23, 07:24
Never is, but heat still gets put on the tards, especially the ones who should have been able to shut it down.

Sometimes the shitbags get weeded out, sometimes they don't, depends who they know and how good their connects are. Just glad the family involved was calm enough to not escalate it into something stupid where people get shot.

Weeded out is usually going on to the next agency that operates in exactly the same manner.

SteyrAUG
09-17-23, 14:29
Weeded out is usually going on to the next agency that operates in exactly the same manner.

And again you know how that goes.

If you have the connects you are fine, if you don't you eventually end up working security.

jsbhike
10-12-23, 16:48
Another one where le take a hostage to trade.

https://youtu.be/GDyIiiD0WtU?si=NhxHlAI5FFD5lWXA

Diamondback
10-12-23, 16:56
Hostage Taking IMO should mean summary execution on-the-spot no matter who does it.

Entryteam
10-13-23, 09:13

No... no it doesn't. I can tell you from experience... when they do not have to pay... a short celebration and some shit talking occurs...and then it dies on the vine. But NOBODY from the Admin side will say a word when it washes out. Just doesn't happen, because they don't care.

And it will not change...until they do. I say abolish, completely, any semblance of QI, and prevent insurance from paying more than 50% of the bill. Then... these suits would have teeth.