Stacatto has the black 16/17/20 rd mags. In stock

If you feel dangerous

PB

gaijin
09-16-23, 05:43
Thank you PB.

pag23
09-17-23, 05:41
Thank you .....but now I need another gun for the mags!

gaijin
09-17-23, 08:24
“One is none, Four are Two”
Something like that…..

Pappabear
09-17-23, 11:28
Buy some 16’s so you can get a C2
PB

pag23
09-17-23, 12:34
Buy some 16’s so you can get a C2
PB

Yeah there is a used one at LGS for $1700.......decisions, decisions....

Pappabear
09-17-23, 20:50
That gun after taxes is over $2500. Go for it.
Pb

CPM
10-05-23, 06:47
There’s a reason so many are on the used market. Once the Leviathan Tribe(leviathantribe.com then scroll down) paid influencers stopped peddling them the populace realized they purchased a 3.5 lb 9mm pistol the size of a house. If my wife didn’t buy me mine for becoming a father I’d have sold mine long ago. Go shoot a match before you invest in a Staccato and see how many are being shot. Then note how many are in the top 10 overall at the match. I guarantee you it’s single digits in both categories, and zero in the second.

gaijin
10-05-23, 07:01
There’s a reason so many are on the used market. Once the Leviathan Tribe(leviathantribe.com then scroll down) paid influencers stopped peddling them the populace realized they purchased a 3.5 lb 9mm pistol the size of a house. If my wife didn’t buy me mine for becoming a father I’d have sold mine long ago. Go shoot a match before you invest in a Staccato and see how many are being shot. Then note how many are in the top 10 overall at the match. I guarantee you it’s single digits in both categories, and zero in the second.

The C2, CS and P models are hardly the “Competitive Shooter” target market, they are definitely aimed at Duty or Concealed Carry.
And yeah, the XC will likely never be a GM/M competition gun, but they make a fine, enjoyable Range Pistol.
I saw some GunTube dork that has an XC he allegedly uses as an EDC piece, AIWB.
Come on Man……..

Pappabear
10-05-23, 14:47
I see a fair amount of 2011 guns in matches. But the guys winning are often shooting $6k open guns. I see a lot of CZ guns which never worked for me. I just didn’t like my open CZ. But I see everything being shot in AZ. I see no gun that dominates matches except custom guns. I see a lot of Sigs too. Cheap and functional. But Stacatto is not a match gun. And if you don’t like a Stacatto, sell the gun and get something you like. Too many great guns to shoot a Stacatto that doesn’t suite you.

PB

Disciple
10-05-23, 17:51
There’s a reason so many are on the used market. Once the Leviathan Tribe(leviathantribe.com then scroll down) paid influencers

Interesting list. I have never heard of most of those people. Several I recognize, find annoying, and avoid. I did not know Chuck Liddell and Dan Henderson has a social media presence; I guess you need to do something after retiring from the ring after all. I am surprised to see Hydraulic Press Channel and Armed Attorneys as I cannot recall either pushing products, but I don't watch often.

m1a_scoutguy
10-06-23, 11:31
Stacatto has the black 16/17/20 rd mags. In stock

If you feel dangerous

PB

Kinda interesting, when I bought my Stacatto I ordered an extra mag and got the black one, a 10rd NY compliant mag. Now I look and they don't offer the 10 rd ones that I can see, no biggy but yeah, they are cool. Yea I don't think people buy the Stacatto for competing, it's just a great gun and I wanted something nice and above the average handgun that everyone has. My buddy busted my balls and said why did ya buy that, you could of bought 4 Glocks for what you paid for that, and he wasn't wrong, but I didn't want a Glock, I already have one, LOL. I actually sold my CZ Shadow to help fund it. I am a CZ guy also and they are what they are, they are a love or hate thing, LOL.
Yea, that's an interesting list of Influencers, there's a fair number of peeps that I have watched. Kinda funny Chuck Lindell is on there, I see him hanging with Garand Thumb at times and doing fun/stupid shit, kind of funny at times.

markm
10-06-23, 11:47
My buddy busted my balls and said why did ya buy that, you could of bought 4 Glocks for what you paid for that, and he wasn't wrong, but I didn't want a Glock, I already have one,

Shooting a Staccato P DUO is 10 times more fun than a Glock. You only need 1 Glock.

m1a_scoutguy
10-06-23, 15:44
Shooting a Staccato P DUO is 10 times more fun than a Glock. You only need 1 Glock.

LOL, well said markm! Yes, they are the most popular pistol out there, and yes, they are this & that and a list of many things but "Perfection" isn't one of them. And yes, my one Glock (19X) is awesome, but one is plenty, LOL But for the topic at hand I would buy more black mags if they had them available for us in commie states but oh well, I'm good with the mags I have.