PDA

View Full Version : Another Classic Sheriff Grady Judd press conference

WillBrink
09-19-23, 11:44
What a collection of geniuses...No one law man offers a better press conference than Judd. The shear entertainment value and no BS makes watching his press conferences the best. He's AO is not far from me. Spoke to an LEO in his PD at the museum recently who gave me a card and told me to stop by and meet Judd some time. If/when I'm passing through - which I do going from one coast to the other occasionally - would attempt to that. I'd shake his hand over some famous athlete or movie start etc any time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPevZZVazxU

the AR-15 Junkie
09-19-23, 16:55
Completely the fault of White Supremacy in this country..........Joe Biden.

ubet
09-19-23, 20:28
I feel bad for the kids mom, I wouldn’t wish the loss of a child on any parent. But he played a dumb game and lost. What a degenerate bunch of people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-20-23, 00:12
He comes out and slaps up a picture of Four black guys and a white girl in the middle, I’ve seen that movie!!!!

Sorry, what did the two on the right have to do with anything, except for running a weed house across from the girls coke house?

Wildcat
09-20-23, 01:45
Sorry, what did the two on the right have to do with anything, except for running a weed house across from the girls coke house?
If I followed the story correctly, she went to the older cousin set to up the gun deal that started ball rolling.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-20-23, 06:20
If I followed the story correctly, she went to the older cousin set to up the gun deal that started ball rolling.

Ah, Yelp for criminals…