PDA

View Full Version : Trigger for DDM4V7

CyberM4
09-20-23, 13:26
I looking at some triggers. Geissele SSA-E I have not used a 2 stage trigger. Blackout Zero trigger TriggerTech Diamond single stage and any Timney triggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH41
09-20-23, 13:57
Is english not your 1st language? The question is difficult to understand. Maybe it's just me.

HKGuns
09-20-23, 13:58
G-Triggers and LaRue MBT are the standard answers you'll get on here for the most part. The Sionics enhanced MilSpec is also a good alternative.

I use the SSA-E on all of my rifles. I own the MBT and SIONICS and while good, they aren't as good as the SSA-E to my finger.

ETA: There should be a ton of trigger threads on here you can search out. Not a lot has changed since they dropped off the front page.

Stickman
09-20-23, 16:23
I looking at some triggers. Geissele SSA-E I have not used a 2 stage trigger. Blackout Zero trigger TriggerTech Diamond single stage and any Timney triggers.

You might want to check out a few videos on youtube about the differences from a single to a 2 stage trigger. Geissele makes great triggers if you know what you like, and Wilson Combat has an outstanding line of of trigger packs as well. There are also triggers that are rather unknown, but still very worth looking into, Centurion Arms and Lantac USA are just a few of them.

grizzman
09-20-23, 16:51
No matter how it will be used, I always recommend d a good 2 stage unit.

The Geissele SSA is a great choice, and my standard is the MBT-2S. The Centurion AST is certainly a good option.

The MBT-2S seems the most consistent, but some don’t like the shape of the trigger blade.

Uncas47
09-21-23, 09:24
I'll chirp for the SSA, and I'm no G fanboi. Triggers and mounts are as deep as I care to wade. Spendy but wtf.

MarshallDodge
09-21-23, 10:59
No matter how it will be used, I always recommend d a good 2 stage unit.

The Geissele SSA is a great choice, and my standard is the MBT-2S. The Centurion ACT is certainly a good option.

The MBT-2S seems the most consistent, but some don’t like the shape of the trigger blade.

I like the Larue MBT-2S, and find the trigger blade to be an upgrade.

Dutch110
09-21-23, 12:44
I'm evenly split between the MBT-2S and the Centurion AST. It comes down to which trigger shoe you like best. I like them both so it comes down to whichever one is in stock at the time I am putting something together.

09-21-23, 14:40
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?220849-Dry-fire-observations-comparison

I’ll be adding to this soon, with a update on Triggertech, a HiPerFire 2 stage, and maybe another Schmid, if I can find any difference in the others.

Pappabear
09-21-23, 15:05
G SSA
Centurion makes a great SSA like trigger for $100
Larue for a good single stage <$100

I will say, that I do not notice SSA being two stage when I am running it hard and fast, but if I slow down and utilize the two stage, its legit. Same goes for Centurion.

PB

SteveL
09-21-23, 16:51
I've had good success with G SD-C and SD-E triggers, as well as Larue MBT-2S. My personal experience is that the Larue is on par with G for way less money. YMMV.

JediGuy
09-21-23, 16:56
I will say, that I do not notice SSA being two stage when I am running it hard and fast, but if I slow down and utilize the two stage, its legit.

I’ve pushed faster more recently, and this is also my experience.

BobinNC
09-21-23, 18:28
Geissele SD-E is a terrific trigger and a 2 stage. As is the Geissele SSP Flat Bow for a single stage. I'm liking the flat-bow triggers more and more as I use them. But Geissele has curved versions of both in the SSA-E ( 2 stage) and SSP M4 curved (single stage) respectively.

Uncas47
09-21-23, 18:59
I’ve pushed faster more recently, and this is also my experience.
Agreed, no hitch in the gitalong when you drive fast, don't even notice it.

CyberM4
10-25-23, 18:01
I bought the VTAC straight trigger. Single stage 3.5 lbs. A lot better than the stock trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DancingInAshes
10-30-23, 11:10
The triggertechs are fantastic for precision shooting competitions, but I love my Larue MBT-2S for any kind of duty/defense rifle setup.

BufordTJustice
11-02-23, 17:33
Geissele SSAE-X does it all. Find one on promo/sale for $240.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk