PDA

View Full Version : Target to close more locations

Slater
09-26-23, 15:30
Guess they still can't get a handle on shoplifting:

"Target is taking action in response to retail theft.

On Tuesday the big box retailer announced plans to close nine stores, effective Oct. 21.

"We cannot continue operating these stores because theft and organized retail crime are threatening the safety of our team and guests, and contributing to unsustainable business performance," the company said in a statement.

The stores set to close include one in Harlem, N.Y; two in Seattle, Wash.; three near San Francisco and Oakland, Calif.; and three in Portland, Ore. All "eligible" employees will be offered the opportunity to transfer to other Target locations, the company said."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/target-closes-9-stores-in-response-to-retail-theft-adds-locked-cases-at-some-stores-190623263.html

chadbag
09-26-23, 17:25
All in bastions of Freedom and Liberty, I see... /s

pag23
09-26-23, 17:36
You get what you vote for.....people need to wake up

georgeib
09-26-23, 17:47
I hope this is a lesson to Target that you can never appease the woke mob.

ViniVidivici
09-26-23, 23:53
You get what you vote for.....people need to wake up

Ok, here in WA we've gotten what voting fraud has given us.

SteyrAUG
09-27-23, 00:18
Maybe they should sell clothes for transsexual children.

markm
09-27-23, 09:14
The feds should step in and FORCE Target to leave stores open so the animals can keep theiving.

Vgex2
09-27-23, 10:05
The feds should step in and FORCE Target to leave stores open so the animals can keep theiving.

In a way, that's what the retarded Chicago mayor is trying to accomplish, by trying to use federal grant money to open state-owned grocery stores. He doesn't want to end the stealing, he just wants it subsidized by national taxpayers, rather than his city/state.

TMS951
09-27-23, 11:21
Eventually all these assholes are going to vote themselves out of anyplace to go shopping.

TAZ
09-27-23, 14:00
Eventually all these assholes are going to vote themselves out of anyplace to go shopping.

Nope. These holes will pick up and leave to move to greener pastures they can destroy. Those few without that ability will be stuck. The five finger doctoral candidates will just raid the suburbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
09-27-23, 14:52
Nope. These holes will pick up and leave to move to greener pastures they can destroy. Those few without that ability will be stuck. The five finger doctoral candidates will just raid the suburbs.

Locusts.

ChattanoogaPhil
09-27-23, 16:09
City of Chicago run grocery store? No need to unload delivery trucks and stock shelves. Just open the trailer doors for ‘shoppers’… two minutes later, done.

Diamondback
09-27-23, 16:59
Locusts.

I have a friend who's a manager at a Seattle area Target, she tells me her bosses won't even let her keep perp names and photos on file and exclude from the property as Criminal Trespassers never mind try to seek civil or criminal Theft action in court.

the AR-15 Junkie
09-27-23, 17:01

They are not thieving, they are getting what is legally owed to them, their reparations!

Diamondback
09-27-23, 17:03

WILL? They already ARE... per my previously-cited friend her store in one of the small Cascade Foothills towns is one of the ten highest theft-rate stores in the entire company. Granted, that entire half the county only having three sheriff's deputies to cover God knows how many square miles including Meth Lab Central overnight doesn't help much...

LoboTBL
09-27-23, 17:05
Locusts.

That might just be a more accurate characterization than you realize.

flenna
09-27-23, 17:07
I am not sure why Target is closing stores- isn’t this the equity and diversity they so strongly support? They were all in on the BLM movement when cities were burning.

Diamondback
09-27-23, 17:43
That might just be a more accurate characterization than you realize.

Or we're all living in a less-kinetic George Romero movie...

SomeOtherGuy
09-27-23, 18:59
Get woke, go broke.

Not shedding any tears, between this and their pre-pubescent tranny clothing line.

Ok, here in WA we've gotten what voting fraud has given us.

In my state that statement would get you threatened with prosecution, by the people who "totally won" and absolutely did not benefit from any sort of voting fraud, which under threat of prison you are required to agree didn't happen.

Diamondback
09-27-23, 19:06
Get woke, go broke.

Not shedding any tears, between this and their pre-pubescent tranny clothing line.

In my state that statement would get you threatened with prosecution, by the people who "totally won" and absolutely did not benefit from any sort of voting fraud, which under threat of prison you are required to agree didn't happen.

Our AG and next Gov, "Rumored Child Molester" Bob Ferguson is sure trying though... https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5843&Year=2021

ABNAK
09-27-23, 19:20
Our AG and next Gov, "Rumored Child Molester" Bob Ferguson is sure trying though... https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5843&Year=2021

So people who are "public officials or candidates" can't have free speech? So then I assume that if you are not a public official or candidate that you are free to speak your mind about it?

Diamondback
09-27-23, 19:36
So people who are "public officials or candidates" can't have free speech? So then I assume that if you are not a public official or candidate that you are free to speak your mind about it?

That one didn't pass, not for lack of trying. Bob Ferguson never met an authoritarian abuse of power that didn't make him empty his little alleged-pedo nuts all over the inside of his skivvies...

SteyrAUG
09-27-23, 23:45
I am not sure why Target is closing stores- isn’t this the equity and diversity they so strongly support? They were all in on the BLM movement when cities were burning.

When commies use race to motivate people incapable of independent thought. I reminded of a Malcolm X quote “Being an old farm boy myself, chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they always made me glad.”

yellowfin
09-28-23, 11:49
Well they did name themselves Target. I suppose their comprehension of what a target is was lacking at the time.

georgeib
09-28-23, 12:58

Completely legitimizes everything they say. Don't you think? "The most secure election in history."

StainlessSteelRat
09-28-23, 13:01
"All the votes must be counted" kinda telegraphs the nut-punch.

Entryteam
10-05-23, 23:39