PDA

View Full Version : New lowers?

HwyKnight
01-04-09, 21:15
I'm thinking about picking up two stripped lowers before the end of the month. I looked at Aero Precision, but they just say 'Multi' for the calibre. What calibre would you get?

Palmguy
01-04-09, 21:42
I'm thinking about picking up two stripped lowers before the end of the month. I looked at Aero Precision, but they just say 'Multi' for the calibre. What calibre would you get?

What is wrong with it saying "Multi" for the caliber?

bkb0000
01-04-09, 23:49
"Multi" is fine- you can do whatever caliber you want... 5.56, 6.5, 6.8, etc. aeroprecisions are sweet. i sold the only one i had to a friend, and now i want another.. havent been able to find them anywhere- where are you finding them?

30 cal slut
01-05-09, 13:33
the "multi" caliber designation is giving some cautious FFL's big headaches right now ... (compliance with some state laws which stipulate that "the caliber" must be clearly marked on the weapon).

HwyKnight
01-05-09, 15:54
I'm just curious which calibre the Aero supports. Does it support .308 or larger? I already have a DPMS .223. What other calibre should I look at? Thinking of building a 20-24" LR target rifle, and would like to get into three gun. What do you recommend?