PDA

View Full Version : SIG SAUER strikes again (P365 AXG Legion Release)

Renegade04
10-25-23, 14:01
SIG SAUER is releasing their new P365 AXG LEGION. It is now available for pre-order for LEGION members. I pre-ordered mine this morning.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-axg-legion.html

pag23
10-25-23, 20:12
SIG SAUER is releasing their new P365 AXG LEGION. It is now available for pre-order for LEGION members. I pre-ordered mine this morning.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-axg-legion.html

Funny how I spoke to Sig last week and even though I have a used but NIB x5 Legion, the rep signed me up for the Legion program..and I didn't get any notification of this...

Renegade04
10-25-23, 20:24
Funny how I spoke to Sig last week and even though I have a used but NIB x5 Legion, the rep signed me up for the Legion program and I didn't get any notification of this...

You may want to sign onto their website to make sure you can log in as a LEGION member. You will use your e-mail address and password. Notifications come by way of e-mails.

Defaultmp3
10-25-23, 20:44
I've heard that many of the SIGs with the milled out slide ports exhibit accuracy issues, which compounds the problem that the slide ports not a very good design in general, given how much gas simply escapes out the muzzle of the slide and thus provides minimal compensation (basically SIG's equivalent of a bushing compensator).

pag23
10-25-23, 20:49
You may want to sign onto their website to make sure you can log in as a LEGION member. You will use your e-mail address and password. Notifications come by way of e-mails.

Yeah the rep was suppose to fix all that last week. I'll log in tomorrow as I forgot my password.

If not I'll call Sig

Renegade04
10-25-23, 21:21
I've heard that many of the SIGs with the milled out slide ports exhibit accuracy issues, which compounds the problem that the slide ports not a very good design in general, given how much gas simply escapes out the muzzle of the slide and thus provides minimal compensation (basically SIG's equivalent of a bushing compensator).

I cannot believe how quickly someone came in to start posting hearsay trash.

georgeib
10-25-23, 21:56
I wonder how much those AXG frames will end up being.

Renegade04
10-25-23, 22:16
I wonder how much those AXG frames will end up being.

I am sure that some guys will be wondering. I guess that they will be waiting to see if SIG does make them available at some point.

Biggy
10-26-23, 06:28
I which this came with different sizes of interchangeable grip backstraps. I hope Wilson Combat has interchangeable grip backstraps on their MACRO grip frame when it comes out.

Defaultmp3
10-26-23, 08:30
I cannot believe how quickly someone came in to start posting hearsay trash.What makes what I posted hearsay trash? The poor compensation at the very least is indisputably true, there's no way that SIG can defy basic fluid dynamics. As for accuracy, it is anecdotal, but at the same time, the accuracy issue was often resolved by replacing the top end with a normal slide.

Pappabear
10-27-23, 20:28
I would like to shoot that gun, the grip looks great. My LGS has some 365 aftermarket grips that feel amazing and I was tempted but I have done too much work I would have to undo.

Those guns should sell. That 226 ish grip is one of my favorites.

PB

pedropcola
11-01-23, 16:46
I have two of the comped slide 365's. I can tell you that there is no accuracy difference between the short slide, the comped slide, or the XL slide. As for the comp itself, it is quite evident the difference when shooting. So while it may not be the most efficient design it also is noticeable in actual use. I have 6 versions of the 365 and you can tell the effect of the comp so yea, that is internet hearsay.

I am not in the market for #7 but when this grip module becomes available I might get one. I actually would prefer the same module just in an X version size though. I bought a Macro when they came out and it didn't do anything special for me besides the magazines. So I just built another 365 with 17 round mags and baseplates.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
11-01-23, 17:17
I cannot believe how quickly someone came in to start posting hearsay trash.

This is a discussion forum where we discuss things.

pag23
11-01-23, 17:43
Waiting for Wilson Combat to make a Macro grip module....

georgeib
11-01-23, 19:05
Waiting for Wilson Combat to make a Macro grip module....

Same. Weren't they supposed to be released in June of this year?

pag23
11-02-23, 04:51
Same. Weren't they supposed to be released in June of this year?

Not sure, but if they do the same rail design vs the 1913, I won't have to pick up another holster..