PDA

View Full Version : ATF at it again... Senator Exposes Alleged ATF Firearm Trafficking to Mexico

tn1911
11-04-23, 07:16
https://www.guncoyote.news/2023/11/senator-exposes-alleged-atf-firearm.html

In the details outlined by Senator Grassley, there were accounts of an ATF worker, stationed in Tijuana, Mexico, who reportedly confessed to smuggling guns from the U.S. into Mexico for an extended period. This individual apparently procured firearm parts from U.S. internet and retail outlets for trafficking purposes. Internal memos from the ATF revealed that this person delivered these parts to a collaborator in Mexico, who then assembled and sold the weapons within Mexico, some allegedly to a state judicial official.

Senator Grassley critiqued the ATF for its seemingly insufficient investigation into these allegations, pointing out the lack of inquiry into possible connections between the trafficker and Mexican cartels, the extent of the trafficking network, potential accomplices, or involvement of other ATF staff.

Furthermore, the senator highlighted the lenient treatment that the accused ATF employee received upon discovery of the illicit activities, describing the disciplinary actions taken as more akin to an administrative HR issue than a criminal matter.

So if you’re an Agency for Trafficking Firearms employee it’s considered an administrative HR issue and not a criminal matter, but if you’re a nobody... well you’re ****ed.

jsbhike
11-04-23, 07:20
https://www.guncoyote.news/2023/11/senator-exposes-alleged-atf-firearm.html

So if you’re an Agency for Trafficking Firearms employee it’s considered an administrative HR issue and not a criminal matter, but if you’re a nobody... well you’re ****ed.

That's a problem with local and state le agencies too.

ABNAK
11-04-23, 08:31
It's a big blue club, and you ain't in it.

SpecWired
11-04-23, 10:01

More people better start learning this fact.

When dumb laws are passed, people forget who the enforcers are. That DD214 isn’t a free pass either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CharlieDeltaJuliet
11-04-23, 10:03

Amen, that is the truth.

SilverBullet432
11-04-23, 10:08
The “big boy rules” don’t apply to big brother… infuriating to say the least…

SteyrAUG
11-04-23, 14:46
Quick...arrest Larry Vickers.

HKGuns
11-04-23, 15:21
Just another example of zero accountability at any level in Government. I bet Elvis Chan still has a job with the F B I in Sanfran-homeless.

SilverBullet432
11-04-23, 16:38
Double tap..

SilverBullet432
11-04-23, 16:38
Quick...arrest Larry Vickers.

Rules for thee, but not for me!!!