PDA

View Full Version : 3d GOP Debate

WillBrink
11-09-23, 07:43
For those who want to view it, full debate. I will say, Vivek hit his stride, pulled no punches, and had some real LOL zingers, like calling Haley Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels. Fact is, unless Trump drops out for what ever reason, he's the GOP nominee, likley giving us another four years of Brandon, so these debates are probably moot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ubJZjV8LQ

HKGuns
11-09-23, 07:54
Its actually kind of sad and funny this crap is still happening. How can anyone take this stuff seriously?

O
M
G

Hush
11-09-23, 07:55
These are not serious people, and none of them deserve to be taken seriously. Everything has gone full retard.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Red*Lion
11-09-23, 08:21
Imo it does not matter who runs as the GOP candidate. The powers that be will "install" their preferred candidate. I am still leaning toward Gavin Newsom being the turd.

hotbiggun42
11-09-23, 09:14
Desantis looks very sad. I wonder if his feet hurt?

SpecWired
11-09-23, 09:18
Trump with 100 indictments is still leading all GOP and Biden in a direct match up. Trump 2 is looking increasingly likely.

Desantis is a clown. No way the GOP base rallies behind Vivek. No one else matters.

kerplode
11-09-23, 09:53
**** me...What a bunch of clowns. It's like a clown car crashed into a garbage dumpster and the whole thing set on fire. A clown car shit show dumpster fire.

Orange Jesus isn't saving any of this...We should just inaugurate Newsom now and get it over with.

glocktogo
11-09-23, 10:03
For those who want to view it, full debate. I will say, Vivek hit his stride, pulled no punches, and had some real LOL zingers, like calling Haley Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels. Fact is, unless Trump drops out for what ever reason, he's the GOP nominee, likley giving us another four years of Brandon, so these debates are probably moot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ubJZjV8LQ

He called out DeSantis for wearing 3" heels too. I thought his best punch was on Ronna McDaniel and the moderators, and it was 100% accurate. Some of the things he believes in won't sell to Republican voters though. Not that it matters because Trump will beat them all. If you took the totality of what Haley said and compared it on paper, a lot of what she says is contradictory and doesn't make sense. The ONLY thing she made sense on, was how the GOP will lose 2024 over abortion. Tuesday's election was an ominous warning, and none of them see it except her.

Desantis looks very sad. I wonder if his feet hurt?

Is that why he sounds like he's perpetually whining all the time? Dude needs a voice coach pretty bad.

Sadly, it's not going to matter who wins the GOP primary and even the presidential election. There will be another blue wave because the Fifth Column now controls the media, social media, academia and professional government class. We're surrounded on every side and all the GOP can do is rearrange their viewing chairs. :mad:

ChattanoogaPhil
11-09-23, 10:27
Very first question was of course about Trump. Ha!

Fast-forwarded though the donut-eating blob and mama's boy remarks. Haley was embarrassing and soon began FF through her rehearsed bs.

DeSantis was his typical I'll do it on day-one self, delivered in a whiney/complaining/angry style. Ramaswamy was the by far the most informed and most entertaining. Damn... he talks faster than Shapiro. Not much new. Generally, I agreed with most of what both men said. Outside of policy, Ramaswamy made good points about the RNC, particularly having NBC moderate a GOP debate.

DeSantis needs to stay in the game while at the same time not alienate Trump supporters. I noticed that he didn't criticize Trump much beyond the first question.

flenna
11-09-23, 10:36
I guess we will see how this shakes out when DJT is running his campaign from Club Fed or Fulton County Jail.

Artos
11-09-23, 10:43
Not that it matters unless trump gets whacked, but Vivek is winning the interwebs...kid nails this one. Ronna Romney supposedly booed him on the 3" heal comment & said he'll get no money from her.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1722422354360369647

glocktogo
11-09-23, 11:15
Not that it matters unless trump gets whacked, but Vivek is winning the interwebs...kid nails this one. Ronna Romney supposedly booed him on the 3" heal comment & said he'll get no money from her.

LOL, like he was ever gonna get any money from that GOPe RINO.

flenna
11-09-23, 11:15

Vivek strikes me as a shyster, used car salesman type.

MAUSER202
11-09-23, 12:09
We are so f@#ked as a country, literally turning into a 3rd world clown show before our eyes.

SilverBullet432
11-09-23, 12:23
Vivek strikes me as a shyster, used car salesman type.

I would trust a used car salesman as POTUS before I would trust that guy.
He screams hidden agenda/RINO.

hotbiggun42
11-09-23, 12:34
Vivek is the clear winner of the debate. If not VP then i would love to see him as head of FBI.

Diamondback
11-09-23, 12:45

Ronna Romney IS the problem, even more so than Uncle Mitt. She's been running RNC since 2017 and has posted how many straight cycles of losing ground in governors' mansions, state legislatures and Congressional seats? Institutions and even countries have forced leaders into seppuku for far smaller and far briefer failures.

#ThrowHerOut

Diamondback
11-09-23, 12:46
I would trust a used car salesman as POTUS before I would trust that guy.
He screams hidden agenda/RINO.

So does the long list of things he was for before he was "against"...

Det-Sog
11-09-23, 12:53
Fact is, unless Trump drops out for what ever reason, he's the GOP nominee, likley giving us another four years of Brandon

I disagree. Barring late night mail in ballots being "found" and/or enough ABORTION constitutional ballots being on state ballots, Trump will beat Briben. The (D)s know this, so look for a brokered convention and a last minute switch hitter assuming Briben doesn't drop out by then. The potential names are already being circulated.

OK everyone, pull up your big boy pants and remember that in 2024 you are VOTING FOR THE SCOTUS! Get over it. Trump WILL be the (R) nominee. If that means you have to hold your nose when you vote, remember you are voting for the SCOTUS just as much as you are the POTUS.

Do I have to remind everyone on here what happens after 2024 if we lose the SCOTUS because too many people were triggered over Trump?

Diamondback
11-09-23, 15:48
I disagree. Barring late night mail in ballots being "found" and/or enough ABORTION constitutional ballots being on state ballots, Trump will beat Briben. The (D)s know this, so look for a brokered convention and a last minute switch hitter assuming Briben doesn't drop out by then. The potential names are already being circulated.

OK everyone, pull up your big boy pants and remember that in 2024 you are VOTING FOR THE SCOTUS! Get over it. Trump WILL be the (R) nominee. If that means you have to hold your nose when you vote, remember you are voting for the SCOTUS just as much as you are the POTUS.

Do I have to remind everyone on here what happens after 2024 if we lose the SCOTUS because too many people were triggered over Trump?

They got The Steal through in 2020, safe bet the rigging for '24 will make that look honest by comparison. Unless we see some kind of Divine Intervention we've seen our last honest Presidential election.

LoboTBL
11-09-23, 16:26
I guess we will see how this shakes out when DJT is running his campaign from Club Fed or Fulton County Jail.

So how does that work for his Secret Service detail?

Coal Dragger
11-09-23, 23:54
Trump in jail or convicted will turn off independent voters and Biden gets reelection.

Republican primary voters are frankly too stupid to understand this.

SteyrAUG
11-10-23, 01:46
I think I agree with Ramaswamy on most of his positions. Those calling him a RINO or some kind of manchurian candidate, I'd like to remind you that everyone said the same thing about Trump while trotting a photo of the Clintons at his wedding as proof.

But the problem with Ramaswamy is the same one Trump and Obama had...inexperience. Obama thought he'd be given a magic executive order wand that would allow him to make his policy law, he didn't understand how to negotiate something through congress (thankfully) or the Sandy Hook gun ban would definitely be the law of the land. Trump had a similar problem and believed posting his ideas on Twitter would somehow force congress to make them into laws.

Not sure what Ramaswamy knows or doesn't know about how things work but I'd vote for him. Of course I'd vote for just about anyone to avoid four more years of Crazy Joe. DeSantis I have mixed feelings about but I'd still vote for him, I just think we need to keep him in a battleground state, if Florida ever goes blue we are in trouble. Haley is a crybaby, which is disappointing, but still better than Joe. I like Tim Scott on a lot of issues, but he might as well be a minister given his beliefs which means he'll never get elected. Chris Christie is a liberal POS who can't even qualify as a RINO, my nightmare is having to choose between Christie and Biden. I like Doug Burgum, seems pretty libertarian but nobody knows who he is and I don't see him getting nominated. Asa was a drug czar and probably shouldn't be president.

Artos
11-10-23, 10:59
Personally, I don't feel anyone on that stage is void of being compromised by the swamp / being a rino...having said that, I guess as of today it would be Viv if trump isn't on the ticket. At least he's red pilling & saying the right things.

I don't think they can control kennedy either...gonna be an interesting / crooked race to say the least.

pinzgauer
11-11-23, 07:40
I am still leaning toward Gavin Newsom being the turd.

We should just inaugurate Newsom now and get it over with.

Saw some pretty good analysis that the left will push Michelle Obama over Newsom. They know Kamela won't work, but the optics of replacing a black woman VP with a white male will not fly.

They are predicting that it won't be announced, she will just come out of the convention as the Dem nominee.