PDA

View Full Version : Steel City Tactical Carbine Championship - Birmingham, AL May 30th & 31st 2009

DT1
01-05-09, 10:21
Happy New Year Folks!

Everything's all set for the 2009 Steel City Tactical Carbine Championship. It'll be the last weekend in May with an option to shoot either Saturday or Sunday. This will allow us to accommodate more shooters and have more elaborate stages.

If you're interested in helping run a stage for the match and shoot Friday, please send me a PM or e-mail. We'll need help and try to take good care of our RO's.

Lastly, we'll plan to have our regular quarterly carbine match at the end of January. It will be the last one before the big May match, so plan to come join us.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone at the range soon.

David Tapp
Match Director

http://www.scssa.org/new_page_3.htm

warpigM-4
01-05-09, 12:42
Hello I am in Pinson.Glad to see something like this in Birmingham ,if you need help .I would be willing.I have Military training on the M4( which I learned more here on this site than the Army LOL).Please contact me with info Thank you and welcome to M4C. Jason Bowers

GaryXD
01-08-09, 19:21
I have been shooting competitively for twenty years. I'd just like to say that David's matches are the most fun I've ever had.

John Hearne
01-08-09, 21:17
I shot the last match and had a blast. These matches are some of the best "fun" you can have with your rifle.