PDA

View Full Version : Leon Panetta to run CIA.

30 cal slut
01-05-09, 13:55
:confused:

m4fun
01-05-09, 14:23
Panetta - no intelligence experience, and I am not sure if he has ever stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

I guess we know how critcal OHB thinks intelligence is. Maybe we can go back to the Clinton days where we just use satelites, NSA and web crawlers to read foreign press for intelligence...

arbob
01-05-09, 14:54
I`m sure Al Quaeda will be pleased.:mad:

chuckles
01-05-09, 15:38
Just another career thief, cheat and liar.who has spent his entire life sucking an undeserved paycheck from all of us and will continue in that capacity for the remainder of his worthless existence. (he is probably my favorite democrat):(:p

bkb0000
01-05-09, 18:56
hmm... seems he's more of an environmentalist hippy feed-the-poor type. that's actually a really good idea.. i'm sure he's all fired up to carry out covert tree-planting operations abroad.

i'm so excited about our "change."

losbronces
01-05-09, 22:48
I`m sure Al Quaeda will be pleased.:mad:

Yes, and Hamas, Hezbolla, Putin, Chavez, Ahmadinejad, the Chinese and other friends of the U.S.

Bat Guano
01-07-09, 22:53
Talk about a childrens' crusade. :mad:

We are going to get hammered by ruthless people. For a while, anyway...

Business_Casual
01-07-09, 23:01
You do realize that he was part of the crack team that approved the idea of a "wall" between the CIA and the FBI? Which led to the FBI not knowing about a certain 20 individuals attending US flight schools.

Another participant in that brilliant strategy is Eric Holder, who is currently the AG nominee.

We're in for an interesting four years...

M_P

thopkins22
01-08-09, 00:17
Which led to the FBI not knowing about a certain 20 individuals attending US flight schools.

I'm relatively sure that the 9/11 Commission Report stated that there were numerous reports by FBI agents about those very individuals attending those flight schools. The issue seemed to be that it was all lost in bureaucracy. The lack of cooperation may have prevented two of them from entering the US, though I'm not sure about the rest.

Here's a pretty interesting article by a former agent on it. http://www.globalsecurity.org/security/library/report/2005/guide-iii.htm

ETA I agree with you on the cooperation business being important, I also agree that this fellow seems to be clueless about intel.

Sam
01-08-09, 05:37
He will run the CIA .......... into the ground. After listening and reading further about Panetta's appointment, it's apparent that his job is to manage the dismantling of the CIA.

Sudden
01-08-09, 08:20
He will run the CIA .......... into the ground. After listening and reading further about Panetta's appointment, it's apparent that his job is to manage the dismantling of the CIA.

+1, and to make sure the terrorist prisoners we hold are not made uncomfortable. We are in for some bad crap. :mad:

beaker
01-08-09, 09:48
One thing the CIA is good at is getting information on people. People they don't like. If he isn't doing the right things, I think you'll see a few leaks about Leon that will force him to step down.

I give it a year before this happens.

variablebinary
01-08-09, 09:53
I feel safer already.

...WTC, Embassy bombings, the Cole, bombing foreign nations to stall impreachment...Clintonites are great at protecting Americans

11Bravo
02-19-09, 16:46
He's there now.
F@CK!!!

Sudden
02-19-09, 17:39
Obama has assembled a group with more thugs than the Mafia. :mad:

Gramps
02-19-09, 18:06
Obama has assembled a group with more thugs than the Mafia. :mad:

IE: He now has the biggist "Syndicate" in the world. He is the "NEW CHANGE GODFATHER"

TRD
02-19-09, 18:13
Freaking ridiculous.

This guy has no experience in the intelligence field, and he's leading the CIA?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present "change you can believe in."

That seems to be the new administrations' top qualifier in selecting people to fill empty slots: No experience necessary.

Gramps
02-19-09, 18:17
No experience necessary.

What did everyone expect, Obama got in with "NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY"

11Bravo
02-19-09, 18:22
I think I'll run for president in '012.
Who wants a cabinet position?

SeriousStudent
02-19-09, 20:24
I think I'll run for president in '012.

I'll take the Liquor Cabinet post.

I'll let someone else take the humidor.

ToddG
02-19-09, 20:31

I'll take Gun Cabinet.

photosniper
02-19-09, 21:09
I'll take care of all the hot, female interns :D

Buckaroo
02-19-09, 22:09
I'll take care of all the hot, female interns :D

Starting with the ones wearing blue dresses? :eek:

Buckaroo

Gramps
02-19-09, 23:08
11Bavo,
Here's your first bribe! (See, already I'm a Politician)

If you'll give me the "Money Cabinet", I'll give you back 20%, and a couple free Call girls to be enjoyed on my new boat. Then we can abolish the Democrats.

11Bravo
02-19-09, 23:37
11Bavo,
Here's your first bribe! (See, already I'm a Politician)

If you'll give me the "Money Cabinet", I'll give you back 20%, and a couple free Call girls to be enjoyed on my new boat. Then we can abolish the Democrats.
I cannot be bought!
Publically.
PM's will be required. :p
Don't forget guys, you'll have to be confirmed, so... aw hell, that just don't mean a thing anymore does it?