PDA

View Full Version : Rules for thee but not for me, Gun Control Group breaks the gun law they put in place

Hank6046
12-21-23, 09:34
New Mexico 'Buyback' Scheme: Gun Control Group Breaks the Law by not following own Universal Background checks when attempting to do a "gun buyback".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDsXaNizu_s

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/12/19/new-mexico-sheriff-investigating-whether-gun-control-group-violated-state-gun-control-laws-in-acquiring-firearms/

Red*Lion
12-21-23, 10:01
A slap on the wrist and told not to do it again is what will happen. If the average Joe did it, he would get the book.

kerplode
12-21-23, 10:28
A slap on the wrist and told not to do it again is what will happen.

Yeah, so "a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again" is the punishment we reserve for only the most serious crimes in NM...

There will be exactly nothing done as a result of this little oopsie.

Besides, our governor has a raging boner for gun control and these good folks are doing the Lord's Work, so I wouldn't be surprised if she throws them a little party at taxpayers expense to celebrate their "accomplishments".

Hank6046
12-21-23, 11:52
Besides, our governor has a raging boner for gun control and these good folks are doing the Lord's Work, so I wouldn't be surprised if she throws them a little party at taxpayers expense to celebrate their "accomplishments".

My mom just bought a house there, we used to spend time there over the winter and I loved it. Couldn't stop talking about it, and even in High School would be happy to give up my friends and girl friend for a week in Santa Fe, hiking and taking road trips to the little Puebla's, but now I have no desire to go, as I'd rather put my money in Utah or some other state that will actually benefit their people

jsbhike
12-21-23, 12:12
Is this the one where the buyers are selling the parts off?

If so, not sure if this is anti gunners upset over a double cross -or- the sheriff doing the right thing and shoving leftists face in their own shit.

SteyrAUG
12-21-23, 18:12
Unlicensed gun runners, receivers not destroyed per ATF specifications, these people should be fully prosecuted.

hotbiggun42
12-22-23, 14:06
Did LEO make arrests?

Hank6046
12-23-23, 20:27
Did LEO make arrests?

No, not yet. They are just investigating, however this seems pretty cut and dry.