PDA

View Full Version : MP depot

Uncas47
01-21-24, 18:15
Anybody do business with this outfit? They claim to have OK Surefeeds , maybe maybe not.

DoubleW
01-21-24, 20:13
A quick google search shows they are out of business. Any entity posing as an operating business is likely fraudulent. Nobody has OK’s. They are gone. I would not risk doing business with this defunct company.

Uncas47
01-21-24, 21:32
A quick google search shows they are out of business. Any entity posing as an operating business is likely fraudulent. Nobody has OK’s. They are gone. I would not risk doing business with this defunct company.

Thanks Brother, don't need any, just keeping an eye peeled.

w3453l
01-22-24, 04:16
If you're looking for Surefeeds, I ordered some from RRA recently. 20's and 30's, but they only had gray if that matters.

https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1750

I haven't received mine yet, but there's a thread on TOS and everyone is getting Surefeeds and NHMTG's. For the price I thought it was worth the risk.

Uncas47
01-22-24, 08:34
If you're looking for Surefeeds, I ordered some from RRA recently. 20's and 30's, but they only had gray if that matters.

https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1750

I haven't received mine yet, but there's a thread on TOS and everyone is getting Surefeeds and NHMTG's. For the price I thought it was worth the risk.
Thank you, I think I'll just be happy with what I have. Good luck with your purchase, let us know how it turns out.

DoubleW
01-22-24, 12:33
The PSA GI mags are gtg and are often under $10. I run them in a training rig and have never had a problem with any of them.

Uncas47
01-22-24, 12:43
The PSA GI mags are gtg and are often under $10. I run them in a training rig and have never had a problem with any of them.
Thank you Sir.

Uncas47
01-22-24, 12:51
Thanks for all the help guys, over the years I've accumulated over a hundred mags both 20s and 30s mostly 33710s with a few magpies thrown in. I have no reason to add any except I can't stop lol.
Edit; Sometimes ya just gotta luv spellcheck.

CrowCommand
01-22-24, 18:20
Try you some windowed grackle 30s in black

Uncas47
01-22-24, 18:34
Try you some windowed grackle 30s in black

Got some in a box of mags just to have.

SeriousStudent
01-22-24, 20:12

Wow, that is good to know. I wanted to get some more aluminum straight 20's. They are really handy to zero off the bench or tuck in a jeans or jacket pocket.

Much appreciated.

ETA: I just ordered 7 of the 20's. I'll post info when they arrive.

w3453l
01-23-24, 04:10
No problem, I'll post up here when I get mine too. It sounds like they're a little slow to ship, but I'm not hurting for mags right now. I just realized it would have been nice to have a little more 20's

SeriousStudent
01-28-24, 18:39
Mine arrived yesterday, They are Okay Surefeed magazines on the straight 20's. It would have been kind of need to get the old NHMTG's, but these are just fine and a good price.

Waylander
01-28-24, 19:23
Mine arrived yesterday, They are Okay Surefeed magazines on the straight 20's. It would have been kind of need to get the old NHMTG's, but these are just fine and a good price.

Just so I’m clear, did you order these from MP Depot or RRA?

ETA: Sorry, it looks like RRA.