PDA

View Full Version : Mercs Taking Out People in Yemen

WillBrink
01-24-24, 10:46
So this all started with an expose in BuzzFeed 2018 (https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/aramroston/mercenaries-assassination-us-yemen-uae-spear-golan-dahlan). It made a ripple, but no one really cared all that much about Mercs assassinating people in Islamic terrorist infested countries for what ever reason. However, the recent hornets nest stirred up in Yemen, has brought the topic back to the surface, hence this new vid from the BBC. The BBC is far left and supports Hamas, etc, so doing their best to make these mercs sound like random killers, but you get the idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=703OMlknCi4

Hush
01-24-24, 10:49
I met one of the "mercs" in question prior to the news article being released. He told some stories and showed the drone footage from his phone, I thought he was full of shit. A few years later....damn, he WAS actually there!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

chuckman
01-24-24, 11:05
We also had gringos there with OGAs in various capacities, and our SOF has been in and out of Yemen for years.

WillBrink
01-24-24, 11:05
I met one of the "mercs" in question prior to the news article being released. He told some stories and showed the drone footage from his phone, I thought he was full of shit. A few years later....damn, he WAS actually there!

Dale is not a shy man...

WillBrink
01-24-24, 11:09
We also had gringos there with OGAs in various capacities, and our SOF has been in and out of Yemen for years.

Of course, but these guys were there under the invite and $ of the UAE and given a list of people to remove apparently. So, how they approached is grey area legal it appears. Not officially sanctioned by the US, likely under "don't ask don't tell" level by US. Now they may be in some trouble. Full length:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z51MTI9sbFY

Hush
01-24-24, 11:20
Dale is not a shy man...Haha that he is not! Complete with Delta Force license plate frame [emoji1787]

WillBrink
01-24-24, 11:36
Haha that he is not! Complete with Delta Force license plate frame [emoji1787]

I don't know how he's viewed by others from the Unit, but he does not do the quiet professional thing as the others are known for.

SteyrAUG
01-24-24, 13:52
I don't know how he's viewed by others from the Unit, but he does not do the quiet professional thing as the others are known for.

So long as he ain't putting classified shit out there or talking in detail about things that put others in harms way, he's entitled to be proud.

I don't think I've met a NSW guy in the last 15 years that didn't have his life story tattooed on his body.

pag23
01-24-24, 18:23
Haha that he is not! Complete with Delta Force license plate frame [emoji1787]

The handlebar mustache is so.....80s Chris Caracci. And yes I bought the Navy Seal workout tape in VHS

TAZ
01-24-24, 22:20
They are just asylum seekers doing jobs the locals won’t… or some other nosense like that.

Honestly, I just can’t seem to work myself into any kind of frenzy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HKGuns
01-26-24, 10:58
There can be an argument made they should put their talents to good use at home.

ubet
01-27-24, 01:00
That reporter was just mad that her terrorist buddies got whacked. The whole damned region is a shit hole. I about died laughing when she said she’d grown up there and mustache told her it was a shit hole scad that she should know it bears she was from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk