PDA

View Full Version : Mobster Talks with head of the Aryan Brotherhood Leader...

WillBrink
02-06-24, 14:52
And it's not what anyone would expect. This will not be waste of your time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6VdBzOX4Yo

steeltoe
02-07-24, 12:35
Does he talk about his $400,000 fraud trial?

T2C
02-07-24, 12:44
I will rarely watch a video in its entirety if it is longer than 10 minutes. I watched this video and thought it was well worth the hour to watch it.

I was not surprised at a lot of what was said. Now that I am retired, I have the ability to have a discussion with someone who has served hard time, without being concerned about losing my job. If you are respectful about it, people who served lengthy prison sentences in a violent environment are willing to discuss their experiences.

I have only seen one other video with Mike Franzese. I like the way he conducts interviews and will be watching, and reading, more of his material.

WillBrink
02-07-24, 13:02
I will rarely watch a video in its entirety if it is longer than 10 minutes. I watched this video and thought it was well worth the hour to watch it.

I was not surprised at a lot of what was said. Now that I am retired, I have the ability to have a discussion with someone who has served hard time, without being concerned about losing my job. If you are respectful about it, people who served lengthy prison sentences in a violent environment are willing to discuss their experiences.

I have only seen one other video with Mike Franzese. I like the way he conducts interviews and will be watching, and reading, more of his material.

Would I steer you wrong?! :big_boss:

WillBrink
02-07-24, 13:03

No, and unclear who you're referring to there.

markm
02-07-24, 14:01
I will rarely watch a video in its entirety if it is longer than 10 minutes.

I save these for the treadmill. I now love long form youtube videos where don't have to mess with my tablet while I work out.

pag23
02-07-24, 18:55
I save these for the treadmill. I now love long form youtube videos where don't have to mess with my tablet while I work out.

There are bunch of PSA rifle reviews you can be entertained by....lol

markm
02-07-24, 22:16
There are bunch of PSA rifle reviews you can be entertained by....lol

I can't watch 99% of gun videos. It annoys me that fags who know less about real shooting than my pinky toe nail are getting views on youtard.

SteyrAUG
02-08-24, 00:05
I can't watch 99% of gun videos. It annoys me that fags who know less about real shooting than my pinky toe nail are getting views on youtard.

So much this. I can watch Forgotten Weapons and that's about it. I've known MAC from all the way back on HK91.com but even he is a little bit clickbait from time to time. He does know his stuff but you can only put up so much new, interesting content and when you try you prove that a person cannot be right about everything.

About the ONLY thing I use YT for is a music playlist with videos and a couple history oriented channels with very long episodes and few or no ads to put me to sleep.

SteyrAUG
02-08-24, 00:27
Only made it 20 minutes in. Sounds like pandering BS to me and that applies to both individuals.

The ideas that there is or was an Aryan Brotherhood movement led by a jewish guy now or in the past is alien to me. Might be true but I never met one in my life. The suggestion that corrections officers after Vietnam were members of the AB is actually pretty offensive. I knew a LOT of that generation who worked corrections, I knew the generation after them, the one thing they had in common universally was their disgust for all the race based prison gangs, but especially the ABs.

1_click_off
02-08-24, 18:01
Only made it 20 minutes in. Sounds like pandering BS to me and that applies to both.

I only made it to 13min and change.

TexHill
02-08-24, 18:13
No, and unclear who you're referring to there.

Thompson was arrested in 2021 for stealing $400,000 in unemployment benefits.

https://apnews.com/article/ca-state-wire-california-coronavirus-pandemic-health-10f924d36ea8afae25a4063afa778b00

T2C
02-09-24, 05:35

Thompson mentioned he was under investigation for financial fraud but did not elaborate.

AKDoug
02-09-24, 14:38
Thompson mentioned he was under investigation for financial fraud but did not elaborate.

My bullshit meter was pegged during the 5 minutes I watched. Can anyone point out any exceptional part of this video I should pay attention to?

ChattanoogaPhil
02-10-24, 11:55
Murder convict, leader of Aryan Brotherhood prison gang, rat and con man. Perfect resume for a YouTube star.