PDA

View Full Version : Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’

tn1911
02-08-24, 16:09
Elderly Man with a Poor Memory’: Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died’

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/elderly-man-with-a-poor-memory-devastating-doj-report-says-biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-and-when-his-son-died/

President Joe Biden will not be charged over his retention of government documents, Special Counsel Robert Hur announced on Thursday. In doing so, Hur stated that if Biden were charged, the president could present to a jury “as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

So basically Biden is too cognitively impaired to be charged with a crime...

Hush
02-08-24, 16:21
We are truly living in banana land.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

tn1911
02-08-24, 16:27
For the second time in a week, Joe Biden claimed that he had a conversation with a world leader who is dead, once again displaying advanced cognitive decline.

https://modernity.news/2024/02/08/biden-says-he-spoke-to-another-dead-world-leader/

glocktogo
02-08-24, 17:54
Two. Tiered. Legal. System. Strikes. Again.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-08-24, 18:06
“Dark Brandon” takes on a whole new meaning…

pag23
02-08-24, 19:26
His press conference just now was a joke...the president of Mexico will help with the Gaza border according to him.

Sam
02-08-24, 22:07
Brandon said he told Kruschev to tear down that wall (in Texas).

SteyrAUG
02-08-24, 22:52
At what point does "unfit for office", let alone reelection, come into play?

This isn't a SCOTUS justice asleep at the wheel, this is the actual president who can't remember 8 years of being a VP?!? I know Harris is a complete incompetent and was named VP simply for insurance but we do not have a competent president.

Perhaps this is the Dems trying to take him out of the game so they don't lose to Trump.

Alpha-17
02-09-24, 08:59
It's been apparent for a while he was this bad. I expected they would can him after the mid-terms, but that didn't happen. At this point I really think that half of the country would vote for him if he was openly a drooling vegetable, all the while screaming "Orange Man Bad!"

chuckman
02-09-24, 09:06
It's been apparent for a while he was this bad. I expected they would can him after the mid-terms, but that didn't happen. At this point I really think that half of the country would vote for him if he was openly a drooling vegetable, all the while screaming "Orange Man Bad!"

I was told exactly this recently: "I don't care what Biden is guilty of or how demented he is, I am voting for him."

The abortion that was last night's TV address did him no favors: not only did he screw up enough to prove DoJ right, his argument was that is mentally healthy enough to be tried. But I will say this: nine months until the election and we're seeing an increasing chance he'll not make it.

glocktogo
02-09-24, 11:27
I was told exactly this recently: "I don't care what Biden is guilty of or how demented he is, I am voting for him."

The abortion that was last night's TV address did him no favors: not only did he screw up enough to prove DoJ right, his argument was that is mentally healthy enough to be tried. But I will say this: nine months until the election and we're seeing an increasing chance he'll not make it.

I thought it was telling that every reporter was asking tough questions, and not just Doocy. It was like they'd all simultaneously received the message from upstairs that the gloves are off. Biden definitely came off as the angry old man yelling at clouds.

tn1911
02-09-24, 12:52
I thought it was telling that every reporter was asking tough questions, and not just Doocy. It was like they'd all simultaneously received the message from upstairs that the gloves are off. Biden definitely came off as the angry old man yelling at clouds.

If there really is some powerful group of shot callers somewhere pulling the strings this is probably how the beginning of the end for Joe Biden’s presidency would look.

C-grunt
02-09-24, 13:27
This White House councel guy playing damage control on tv right now is hilarious. Grasping at straws.

The Dumb Gun Collector
02-09-24, 22:24
Biden is obviously totally checked out. At this point Jill Biden and his chief of staff are basically guilty of elder abuse. They will have to hide him in the basement again and just pray Trump starts talking. If I was Trump I would just adopt Biden's 2020 strategy of avoiding the media and let other folks point out Biden's blatant descent into dementia. Trump needs to go ahead and basically appoint a VP choice to start attacking Biden daily on this stuff.

SteyrAUG
02-10-24, 00:04
Biden is obviously totally checked out. At this point Jill Biden and his chief of staff are basically guilty of elder abuse. They will have to hide him in the basement again and just pray Trump starts talking. If I was Trump I would just adopt Biden's 2020 strategy of avoiding the media and let other folks point out Biden's blatant descent into dementia. Trump needs to go ahead and basically appoint a VP choice to start attacking Biden daily on this stuff.

If Trump was smart that's exactly what he'd do. But that's a big IF.

pag23
02-10-24, 07:23

Hmm appoint Nicki Haley ? She can pick up some demographics since its all about the numbers

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-10-24, 07:32

I heard a CNN/Tapper(?) that since most voters in Wis. don’t know who Mitterrand or Kohl are, or where Mexico is on a map :) so they don’t know that Biden is a talking-monkey and they don’t care…

titsonritz
02-10-24, 10:59
I heard a CNN/Tapper(?) that since most voters in Wis. don’t know who Mitterrand or Kohl are, or where Mexico is on a map :) so they don’t know that Biden is a talking-monkey and they don’t care…

Need to get him to mix up Kim Kardashian with Taylor Swift for most voters to notice.

ChattanoogaPhil
02-10-24, 11:29
I doubt more than 5% of Americans could name the president of Mexico or Egypt, including the press. I didn't hear a single gasp among those at the impromptu presser. I'm sure it was a rough 12 minutes for Biden's staffers gulping down Rolaids and Xanax.

chuckman
02-10-24, 13:05
I doubt more than 5% of Americans could name the president of Mexico or Egypt, including the press. I didn't hear a single gasp among those at the impromptu presser. I'm sure it was a rough 12 minutes for Biden's staffers gulping down Rolaids and Xanax.

I am not sure an 'average' American should know, but a president should absolutely know.

WillBrink
02-10-24, 13:24

Trump should just use the slogan "Just think who will be your president if Biden can't complete his term" and he will win easily. Kidding aside, voters really need to be made aware of that reality. That needs to be front and center of voters mind.

ChattanoogaPhil
02-10-24, 14:02
Hmm appoint Nicki Haley ? She can pick up some demographics since its all about the numbers

Nikki is going scorched earth with billboards that Trump is too old and senile to be president just like Biden, and that the White House would be a "taxpayer-subsidized nursing home". I doubt there will be any coming back from that. Not to mention that the 65 and older voting demographic is among the largest and leans right. Nikki is gone... now just a paid stooge of the establishment and lefty donors to continue her failed campaign spewing anti-Trump bs.

titsonritz
02-10-24, 14:21
Nikki is going scorched earth with billboards that Trump is too old and senile to be president just like Biden, and that the White House would be a "taxpayer-subsidized nursing home". I doubt there will be any coming back from that. Not to mention that the 65 and older voting demographic is among the largest and leans right. Nikki is gone... now just a paid stooge of the establishment and lefty donors to continue her failed campaign spewing anti-Trump bs.

She’s one to talk, isn’t in her prime. lol

ChattanoogaPhil
02-10-24, 17:17
Here they come… just like 50 former intelligence officials. By next week Biden will be the newest member of Mensa.

———

It’s normal for older brains to have more difficulty retaining new information and then retrieving the information, but mental processes like decision-making and judgment can actually improve with age, said Dr. Thomas Wisniewski, director of NYU Langone Health’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center and its Center for Cognitive Neurology.

Dr. Dennis Selkoe, co-director of the Ann Romney Center for Neurologic Diseases at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, agreed that forgetting names doesn’t actually provide much insight into potential memory problems. In fact, stress and a lack of sleep, can interfere with memory, no matter how old someone is.

There is a type of emotional intelligence and ability to handle many different kinds of experiences in life that come with greater longevity,” he said. “People can make decisions more carefully and more rationally.”

“Although the raw power of memory has some degree of decline, perhaps wisdom can increase because the individual has a greater backlog of experiences and different situations as to what is the best thing to do,” Wisniewski said.

More here: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna138135

flenna
02-10-24, 18:03
Trump should just use the slogan "Just think who will be your president if Biden can't complete his term" and he will win easily. Kidding aside, voters really need to be made aware of that reality. That needs to be front and center of voters mind.

In case you haven’t figured it out yet 50% +/- of the voters don’t live in reality. Which is why we are where we are today.

prepare
02-10-24, 18:03
I don't get the devastating part?

The only people that did not know this a couple years ago are those in denial.

lowprone
02-10-24, 21:06
The world looks at Murica and laughs out loud, no knowing looks, no smirky smiles and still the average citizen
lives unaware in their drug induced coma !

Biggy
02-10-24, 23:04
The plan to throw Brandon under the bus has officially begun. LOL !!! MAGA in November of 2024 !!!

glocktogo
02-10-24, 23:29
Here they come… just like 50 former intelligence officials. By next week Biden will be the newest member of Mensa.

———

It’s normal for older brains to have more difficulty retaining new information and then retrieving the information, but mental processes like decision-making and judgment can actually improve with age, said Dr. Thomas Wisniewski, director of NYU Langone Health’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center and its Center for Cognitive Neurology.

Dr. Dennis Selkoe, co-director of the Ann Romney Center for Neurologic Diseases at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, agreed that forgetting names doesn’t actually provide much insight into potential memory problems. In fact, stress and a lack of sleep, can interfere with memory, no matter how old someone is.

There is a type of emotional intelligence and ability to handle many different kinds of experiences in life that come with greater longevity,” he said. “People can make decisions more carefully and more rationally.”

“Although the raw power of memory has some degree of decline, perhaps wisdom can increase because the individual has a greater backlog of experiences and different situations as to what is the best thing to do,” Wisniewski said.

More here: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna138135

That, is some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever read. :rolleyes:

SteyrAUG
02-10-24, 23:45
In case you haven’t figured it out yet 50% +/- of the voters don’t live in reality. Which is why we are where we are today.

And that has been more or less an ongoing problem since 2000, with that stolen election nonsense the government really did effectively split the population to the extremes. The normalizing of radical politics via the internet didn't help things either.

Most voters would rather "get even" for the last election than have somebody in place who might fix things. And it's both sides.

ChattanoogaPhil
02-11-24, 07:34
That, is some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever read. :rolleyes:

Medical “science”.

If Biden walked cautiously down a steep slippery ramp we’d be reading Headlines about Biden’s keen sense of surroundings and athletic prowess.

Averageman
02-11-24, 08:09
You're either aware and responsible for your actions or you're too incapacitated to be POTUS, but you can't be both.

Hush
02-11-24, 08:10
We have allowed them to make up their own rules, and we have allowed them to get away with it. So yes, they can say whatever they want and it means whatever they want it to. Reality, common sense, and fairness are no longer part of the equation.

HKGuns
02-11-24, 08:35
We've known he has some form of dementia since he stole the election. For it to come up now is a set up.

I don't know when the cutoff for adding candidates to the ballot, but they have to be cutting it close.

Will probably be either BIG MIKE, the Kalifornia commie or even Heels up, if the rules preclude adding someone this late.

Coal Dragger
02-11-24, 10:05
They’ll just do what they can to get Joe across the finish line.

It won’t take much, just some ballot harvesting and other shady shit in the few swing states that actually decide the election. Between those efforts, a blindly loyal Democrat base of stupid white women (Karens), minorities, and young voters they’ll get FJB another term. Once that happens they’ll get rid of him.

SteyrAUG
02-11-24, 13:37
We have allowed them to make up their own rules, and we have allowed them to get away with it. So yes, they can say whatever they want and it means whatever they want it to. Reality, common sense, and fairness are no longer part of the equation.

Waiting for the announcement that Biden is just pregnant.

Hush
02-11-24, 13:52
And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Those dick heads would come out and lecture us with a straight face that this is completely natural, normal, and healthy.

Rob96
02-12-24, 02:09
We've known he has some form of dementia since he stole the election. For it to come up now is a set up.

I don't know when the cutoff for adding candidates to the ballot, but they have to be cutting it close.

Will probably be either BIG MIKE, the Kalifornia commie or even Heels up, if the rules preclude adding someone this late.

I believe the time has just passed. But they can still fall back on a "medical emergency" I would believe.