PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense Lite Rail 12.0 Value

Spiffums
02-14-24, 10:33
I ended up switching rails a few times on my BCM upper that I've had forever. Sold off my Bushy Hbar and found the original quad rail that came on the BCM hiding in the back of the safe behind some soft rifle cases.

Since I'm clearing out my collection of "shit I don't even shoot" I thought I'd try to determine a value for it. Google just brings up either "licensed airsoft" rails or "this item has been discontinued". Looking for a shove in the right direction to look or a ball park value range.

Potato Pictures

markm
02-14-24, 10:38
I'm still running one of those. You could ask 250-300 I'd guess. I don't see it bringing RIS money, but it's still a good rail.

Spiffums
02-14-24, 11:25
Thanks I was seeing new they were $350 to $375 on sites that still had a price listed. Supposed to coming "back into style" but I have small hands so I don't get as good a grip on it as I do a slimmer rail.

Stickman
02-14-24, 12:56
Thanks I was seeing new they were $350 to $375 on sites that still had a price listed. Supposed to coming "back into style" but I have small hands so I don't get as good a grip on it as I do a slimmer rail.

If a site has them still listed, they are probably fakes or actually out of stock. They haven't been made in quite a few years AFAIK.

CrowCommand
02-14-24, 17:06
Try putting it up on Tacswap.com…it’s only $10 to join. I guarantee that would move pretty quickly.

Spiffums
02-14-24, 19:27
If a site has them still listed, they are probably fakes or actually out of stock. They haven't been made in quite a few years AFAIK.

I got mine in 2012-13-14 Long time ago!

BillBond
02-15-24, 07:01
Put it on ebay and see what it gets bid up to. I sold some lite rails a few years ago and did better than I expected.

markm
02-15-24, 09:00
Put it on ebay and see what it gets bid up to. I sold some lite rails a few years ago and did better than I expected.

Yeah. There's probably some guys out there who must have it. If it were a rail used by mil at any point, you'd get a fortune for it.

Stickman
02-19-24, 14:48
Yeah. There's probably some guys out there who must have it. If it were a rail used by mil at any point, you'd get a fortune for it.

It is the forerunner of the RIS II rail.

Disciple
02-20-24, 14:21
I wonder if the FSPM version is worth more or less. I got mine in 2008.

Stickman
02-24-24, 18:45
I wonder if the FSPM version is worth more or less. I got mine in 2008.

The cut out rail is much less desirable. If you look at terms of unit sales, the cut out is a small portion of the overall picture. Not just for the RIS II, but for any of them.

That being said, it also stands to reason there are much fewer of them on the secondary market, so to some people it could be worth a bit more, but you would need to wait for that the correct buyer to come along.

Disciple
02-26-24, 12:55
Thank you. I have no plan to sell mine.