PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Virginia Gun Show this weekend

DrMark
11-24-06, 08:20
There's a Gun Show this weekend (25-26 Nov) in Hampton Virginia at the convention center.

You can never be too sure what they'll have in terms of ammo and stuff, but I wanted to give the VA folks a reminder nonetheless. I do know mfingar will be there selling his uber-cool M4 Carbine posters.

Oh yeah, here's a dollar-off entry coupon: http://www.guns-knives.com/INSTANT%20COUPON.pdf

I'm planning on going Saturday morning with some guys from work. Say "Hi" if you go and see me there!

Mark

M4arc
11-24-06, 08:31
I *might* go...I haven't decided yet.

I could always pick up some 5.56 ammo from Georgia Arms, try and find some 5.45 and 7.62 or see if I could score a deal on a used Glock.

Other than that I have no reason to go ;)

mark5pt56
11-24-06, 10:36
I *might* go...I haven't decided yet.

Don't forget my cell number--

M4arc
11-24-06, 10:48
Don't forget my cell number--

Will do. I'll check with the misses but maybe we can run up tomorrow after lunch?

I'm going to ride in the morning so I won't be able to go until after 11-noonish.

DrMark
11-24-06, 17:39
I could always pick up some 5.56 ammo from Georgia Arms, try and find some 5.45 and 7.62 and 8mm Mauser or see if I could score a deal on a used Glock.

:D

(I saw your other thread.)

subzero
11-25-06, 14:59
So I spent more money there than I think I ever have at a gun show. Now I have a brandy new M&P 9 that needs a trigger job (gotM4?), an SLR-105 that needs a threaded muzzle and 2 cases of 5.45 (yes Chris, one is yours).

Oh, and I got one of mfingar's awesome posters. And had a nice talk about Larue stuff, which is always nice. With Grant gone to Ohio, I hadn't gotten a Larue fix in quite a while!

DrMark
11-25-06, 15:23
Good, subzero, I'm glad somebody was buying, because I wasn't finding too much to float my personal boat.

It was good seeing you, Chris, Bladerunner, and mfingar. I bought a few copies of mfingar's excellent poster (remember, folks, proceeds go to DAV). Other than a bit of ammo, that was it for me.

mark5pt56
11-25-06, 17:41
I went to the pet store and got a new fish tank for my daughter.

M4arc
11-26-06, 06:40
Good for you Tom! Now let's get Chris onboard and order a pallet of 5.45 ;)

I stayed home and did yard work yesterday but that didn't stop me from purchasing a spam-can of 5.45 7N6 and five more AK-74 mags...

Oh and I can't wait to check out the M&P. Did you get one with the mag disconnect? What kind of deal did you score?

Robb Jensen
11-26-06, 08:24
So I spent more money there than I think I ever have at a gun show. Now I have a brandy new M&P 9 that needs a trigger job (gotM4?)

I've done my 3 M&Ps, but if you want fast turn around and excellent work check out www.burwellgunsmithing.com

Dan does excellent work and makes sights for the M&P now too. I have two Burwell prototype rears on my 2 full size M&P9s (these are perfect cross between a 10-8 and Heinie rear). I have a fiber optic front from Speed Shooters Specialties on one of them. I have a thinner one .100" on backorder with Dan right now.