PDA

View Full Version : Tucker on Lex F

WillBrink
03-02-24, 12:58
Covering Tucker Carlson: Putin, Navalny, Trump, CIA, NSA, War, Politics & Freedom. I found it more interesting than the Putin interview, perhaps anything Tucker has done being on the other side of the table. Worth the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_lRdkH_QoY

georgeib
03-02-24, 15:32
This is gold.

WillBrink
03-02-24, 16:52
This is gold.

I didn't think I'd watch the whole thing, but I did.

georgeib
03-02-24, 17:10
I didn't think I'd watch the whole thing, but I did.

I'm about half way through, but I do think I'm going to get through it.

Tucker does a good job of explaining his perspective here. I think he genuinely tries to be fair minded in general, and demonstrates it fairly well in this interview. Despite his well practiced self-deprecation, it's not altogether disingenuous.

His main point regarding the internal destruction of America, and her disastrous leadership, is spot on. He is careful not to draw the obvious conclusion, or to assign motives, though I think he's well aware that what's happening here is not due to blind incompetence.

Red*Lion
03-02-24, 17:18
Tucker interviewed Snowden when in Russia. I am looking forward to seeing that one.

georgeib
03-02-24, 18:00
Tucker interviewed Snowden when in Russia. I am looking forward to seeing that one.

According to Tucker, Snowden didn't want to be interviewed. They did meet, and it was supposed to be a secret until it was outed by the Dept of State through a leak to a reporter.

HKGuns
03-02-24, 18:23
Tucker has done some compelling content since being fired from the network.

MegademiC
03-02-24, 18:29
Tucker has done some compelling content since being fired from the network.
"...since being freed from corporate bullshit and ****** overlords."
Yes

Artos
03-02-24, 18:40
I was hoping he'd talk about the snowden conversation when it came up & i'm about half way as well...I like the guy as there seems to be no hidden agenda or chest thumping.

I'm glad he's doing well as I'm certain he is pissing off legacy media & makes me smile.