PDA

View Full Version : Iranian "assassin" sought for plotting Soleimani revenge

ABNAK
03-05-24, 19:07
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13156205/FBI-manhunt-Iranian-secret-agent-plotting-assassinate.html An alert from the FBI no less!!!

"Trump-era" officials in the crosshairs.....hmmmm. Is this going to be the cover story for Plan D since the Left's other choices have run thin?

A) Trump is winning polls in swing states despite the public being overwhelmed by the MSM's constant screeching about all of his shortcomings.

B) The "lawfair" being waged is being stymied (so far) by the courts.

C) It appears that an overt amount of cheating would have to take place (not that they give a damn though). ***For the record, I do NOT think we should have to win by a "super-majority" because those scum bastards cheat***

Plan Delta would just remove the problem once and for all and conveniently place the blame somewhere else. :rolleyes:

WillBrink
03-06-24, 09:56
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13156205/FBI-manhunt-Iranian-secret-agent-plotting-assassinate.html An alert from the FBI no less!!!

"Trump-era" officials in the crosshairs.....hmmmm. Is this going to be the cover story for Plan D since the Left's other choices have run thin?

A) Trump is winning polls in swing states despite the public being overwhelmed by the MSM's constant screeching about all of his shortcomings.

B) The "lawfair" being waged is being stymied (so far) by the courts.

C) It appears that an overt amount of cheating would have to take place (not that they give a damn though). ***For the record, I do NOT think we should have to win by a "super-majority" because those scum bastards cheat***

Plan Delta would just remove the problem once and for all and conveniently place the blame somewhere else. :rolleyes:

And claims it's a dead heat. I have seen that claim repeatedly, and of course it's a f-ing lie.

flenna
03-06-24, 10:12

I wouldn’t put it past the establishment to have this option in their back pocket in case the voter cheat machine doesn’t do it for them this time.

HKGuns
03-06-24, 10:13
I wouldn’t put it past the establishment to have this option in their back pocket in case the voter cheat machine doesn’t do it for them this time.

That would be the tipping point.

flenna
03-06-24, 17:12
Looks like the establishment is getting the stage set….

https://twitter.com/newsnow4usa/status/1765363984490807351/mediaviewer

This gets orange man out of their way and gets the MIC a forever war with Iran.

ABNAK
03-06-24, 17:48
Looks like the establishment is getting the stage set….
This gets orange man out of their way and gets the MIC a forever war with Iran.

That was kind of the point of my OP.....the narrative is being created. "See, we told you what might happen." Uh huh. (cue that John Candy on an airplane "Oh sure, sure" meme)

Coal Dragger
03-06-24, 19:20
So they’ve put out an APB on what appears to be every Motel 8 franchise owner in America.

Very helpful. Great photo.

ABNAK
03-06-24, 21:20
So they’ve put out an APB on what appears to be every Motel 8 franchise owner in America.

Very helpful. Great photo.

Narrows it down doesn't it? Some generic ME/Persian-looking dude. Kudos you [corrupt] super-duper G-men!