PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and gentleman, the AK50

hotbiggun42
05-10-24, 12:24
Dont forget to donate to Brandon Herrera for Congress. Hes running against the liberal lacky of M8ke Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gisbc8h1tAc&t=612s

SteyrAUG
05-10-24, 13:10
Kentucky Ballistics needs to run a SLAP round through it so it can be 100% special ed.

Would much rather see a AK5.

kirkland
05-10-24, 17:36
Patriotic Americans designing and building their own semi auto 50 cal? ****ing cool. I'm all for it.

titsonritz
05-10-24, 19:24
He’s been working on this for years.

Ron3
05-10-24, 19:54
Interesting, but honestly when I read the subject I thought it was going to be .50 AE!

Would sell more in .50 AE than .50 BMG that's for sure!

SteyrAUG
05-10-24, 22:03
Patriotic Americans designing and building their own semi auto 50 cal? ****ing cool. I'm all for it.

On one hand I agree. Basically that's what Ronnie Barrett did. I think I've just seen too much Red Jacket Firearms / Kentucky Ballistics in the last 20 years to have any faith in these projects.

hotbiggun42
05-10-24, 23:09
He’s been working on this for years.

Yeah and looking at his website he builds nice AKs if thats your thing.

kirkland
05-10-24, 23:52
On one hand I agree. Basically that's what Ronnie Barrett did. I think I've just seen too much Red Jacket Firearms / Kentucky Ballistics in the last 20 years to have any faith in these projects.

That 50 cal that blew up in Scott's face was a flawed design. Basically a pipe with a screw on endcap, no real locking lugs. They should discontinue that model.

SteyrAUG
05-11-24, 12:41
That 50 cal that blew up in Scott's face was a flawed design. Basically a pipe with a screw on endcap, no real locking lugs. They should discontinue that model.

Didn't help that he used a SLAP round that it wasn't rated for.

titsonritz
05-30-24, 16:07
Dont forget to donate to Brandon Herrera for Congress. Hes running against the liberal lacky of M8ke Johnson

Unfortunately he came up a little short…

Herrera did not post a message on the race’s outcome by press time. However, he did thank his supporters and attack his opponents in messages posted on his Twitter account.

“If that’s true, you and your left leaning losers just spent $10 million to come within a couple hundred votes of a YouTuber,” he told former Republican congressman Andrew Kinzinger after the latter said he lost.

https://thereload.com/gop-incumbent-who-voted-for-gun-control-squeaks-by-texas-guntuber/