View Full Version : Relaxing @ the beach what could go wrong - video

Lacos
05-15-24, 16:18
Mess with the bull you get the horn

https://video.storyful.com/record/31658

Averageman
05-15-24, 16:27
I bet She had some fruit in that bag.
That's a Bull, it's not a big Puppy and it really wont think twice about goring you with a horn or climbing on your back when you're down and dancing a little Cha-cha-cha.
Thats just Darwin adding some bleach to the gene pool.
I'm fairly sure about ten or twenty people a year are killed by Livestock, usually they deserve it.

flenna
05-15-24, 17:44
If I am relaxing on a beach where a bull is wandering around then I am on the wrong beach.

Averageman
05-15-24, 19:39
If I am relaxing on a beach where a bull is wandering around then I am on the wrong beach.

And in the Words of the Worlds Most Famous Car Salesman, Cal Worthington.
"That Aint No Bull."

qsy
05-15-24, 21:01
And in the Words of the Worlds Most Famous Car Salesman, Cal Worthington.
"That Aint No Bull."

Pretty sure that was Tex Earnhardt (Chandler, AZ). Cal was usually with "his dog Spot"

Averageman
05-15-24, 21:14
Pretty sure that was Tex Earnhardt (Chandler, AZ). Cal was usually with "his dog Spot"

Could be they were pretty much twins.
I lived in Arizona and remember Tex's commercials and then vacationed on Hunington Beach Ca. one summer and caught all of Cal's commercials and I actually thought they might be the same Guy.
Those were some great commercials and they were always on when Johnny Carson was on.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-15-24, 21:15
What does a bull do at the beach? Whatever the heck it wants to do.

Whalstib
05-15-24, 21:49
It's Mexico! What could go wrong?!

kirkland
05-15-24, 22:16
Description said she initially approached the bull. So I'm guessing she wanted to feed it, then tried removing her stuff from the bull as it got a little more aggressive. Reminds me of those idiots that approach Bison in Yellowstone park.

qsy
05-15-24, 22:18
Could be they were pretty much twins.
I lived in Arizona and remember Tex's commercials and then vacationed on Hunington Beach Ca. one summer and caught all of Cal's commercials and I actually thought they might be the same Guy.
Those were some great commercials and they were always on when Johnny Carson was on.

Yeah, grew up in AZ, the first time I saw a Cal Worthington commercial in CA I realized where Tex got his shtick from.

titsonritz
05-15-24, 23:32
This why I pack a 44mag in my Speedo.

BuzzinSATX
05-16-24, 08:57
Kinda reinforces that old saying “you mess with the bull, you get the horns”!

She’s pretty lucky the last thing that went through her mind while he was stomping her wasn’t her asshole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Averageman
05-16-24, 09:46
This why I pack a 44mag in my Speedo.

You need to start apendix carrying that thing, last time when you had it in the back I thought you pooped.

I don't think anyone with any experiance with Livestock would fight a bull over a packed lunch, let him have it and leave, much cheaper than the ER.

WillBrink
05-16-24, 11:43
Description said she initially approached the bull. So I'm guessing she wanted to feed it, then tried removing her stuff from the bull as it got a little more aggressive. Reminds me of those idiots that approach Bison in Yellowstone park.

I think those are far worse. Those people really deserve what they get, like 99% of those who get hit by trains. I used to think that was pretty rare, and was astounded to learn how many people, be they walking on the tracks, ignore the dozens of blinking lights and gates, etc and drive around it, etc, who get killed by trains. When you see people trying to take a selfie with a wild 2000 lb Bison, do you understand how such things happen.