PDA

View Full Version : Janurary ACTS match in Tucson AZ

azpackrat
01-11-09, 15:36
Hello gentlemen! We are now one week away from the January match. Being a new year, I thought I would give sort of a "State of Arizona ACTS" address. I’ll be brief.

Since me and my crew took the reigns back in March of ’08, the organization has gone through some important changes. We have regular pre-match meetings to go over stage ideas and issues that concern our organization. Our after-match lunch has served us well to get direct and immediate feedback from participants. Moved to a “quality over quantity” philosophy when it comes to stages and their design. We try to make everyone feel welcome and help new shooters any way we can. We always try to give you the best match we possibly can and we will continue to strive towards making them even better. I think 2009 will be a time of strong growth for the Arizona chapter and I encourage you all to become a part of it!

Kelly VanArsdale
Match Director
Tucson Chapter

New for 2009 – ACTS Cup

We are now starting the “ACTS Cup” championship. We will be recognizing the top Agoge Shooter and an overall ACTS Champion at the beginning of 2010. Prizes are to be determined as we are pursuing sponsors at this time.

Eligibility Requirements:

Shooters MUST be an ACTS and/or Pima Pistol Club member.
You must compete in at least six (6) matches throughout 2009 starting with the January 17th match and ending with the December 19th match.
We will have the rules for the ACTS Cup at the January match and I will post the full details here on AZshooting soon.

We have some more cool stuff in the works that we will announce in the near future.

January Match:

OK, now on to the January match details. We have four great stages planned for you this month. I know we have one you will love and another you will probably hate!

WHERE: Pima Pistol Club
WHEN: January 17th
TIME: 8:00am sign-in - 9:00am match start