PDA

View Full Version : C4Grant. Question on S.P.O.T.

mike01ta
11-27-06, 16:19
Hi. I am interested in the S.P.O.T. scope. How does it compare to the real Aimpoint? I know at this pricepoint it will not be as good but I figure if you carry it you have found some value in it. What size is the dot? 4 moa? Will an Aimpoint rubber cover be adaptable to it? I have a 50 dollar Bushnell Scopechief red dot right now and it kinda sucks. Will this be alot better? I am not LE or Spec Ops. I just want a decent red dot that I can afford right now. Will that mount co-witness with a Matech ok? What is the turn around time when you order one?
Thanks,
MD

C4IGrant
11-28-06, 08:34
Hi. I am interested in the S.P.O.T. scope. How does it compare to the real Aimpoint? I know at this pricepoint it will not be as good but I figure if you carry it you have found some value in it. What size is the dot? 4 moa? Will an Aimpoint rubber cover be adaptable to it? I have a 50 dollar Bushnell Scopechief red dot right now and it kinda sucks. Will this be alot better? I am not LE or Spec Ops. I just want a decent red dot that I can afford right now. Will that mount co-witness with a Matech ok? What is the turn around time when you order one?
Thanks,
MD

They are a quality optic, but do not compare to the Aimpoint IMHO. The dot can be had in 3MOA or 6MOA.

I don't think the Aimpoint cover would fit and really don't know why you want to use it anyway.

It will co-witness with any BUIS. I have them in stock now and can get them out in a day.

C4

mike01ta
11-28-06, 17:17
I don't think the Aimpoint cover would fit and really don't know why you want to use it anyway.
C4
i just thought a nice FDE cover would be cool. thanks for answering the other questions also.