PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Legion 7.62x39 rifle

lowprone
01-17-09, 19:47
Just saw an ad for one of these, real Russia mfg. Would need to be converted to pistol grip configuration . Anybody seen one of these? Who sells em?

LH2
01-18-09, 00:39
top gun supply recently had them, but they're out of stock.

RAM Engineer
01-18-09, 06:46
AK-USA was selling some that they'd already converted. I'm not sure who has them for sale now because I think it was a limited run. I bought one from AK-USA.

Spooky130
01-21-09, 18:29
They have another version now that is a full conversion to fixed stock. Look it up on the Arsenal site...

Spooky

senorlinc
01-21-09, 22:18
They have another version now that is a full conversion to fixed stock. Look it up on the Arsenal site...

Spooky

SGL 20
for the lazy-heres the link

http://www.arsenalinc.com/sgl20.htm

comes in 3 pretty colours and offer 2 stock length options
word on the street is that it will not come with a muzzle brake

Medicine Calf
01-21-09, 22:52
AK-USA was selling some that they'd already converted. I'm not sure who has them for sale now because I think it was a limited run. I bought one from AK-USA.

Have been extremely happy with my SGL-10 Legion conversion for Chris Butler. Was able to obtain 1.25" and 3" groups at 50 yd. and 100 yd. respectively. That with an H-1. Wish I needed another AK, as I have a line on an SGL-10 that has the correct configuration for Chris to install his bullet guide. The finish seems to be more durable than some of the popular aftermarket finishes I have seen, and its nice that it comes from Kalashnikov's home factory of Izhevsk.

Iraqgunz
01-22-09, 03:00
It says IN STOCK on the website so how do I get one? I have called some of the stores back home and my wife has looked a little as well and there are no AK's to be had.

M4arc
01-22-09, 06:52
It says IN STOCK on the website so how do I get one? I have called some of the stores back home and my wife has looked a little as well and there are no AK's to be had.

If you're trying to get one from Chris Butler just email or call him. He'll get back to you.