PDA

View Full Version : FN 45

The Dumb Gun Collector
01-18-09, 18:47
I got to shoot a buddy's FN 45 this weekend. I liked it quite a bit. It was a DA/SA and the trigger wasn't bad at all. The sights were well-regulated and the ergonomics were excellent for a double-stack .45. It was very accurate and follow-up shots were a breeze.

I am surprised there isn't more interest in this gun. It seems to be really nice gun based on my limited time with the gun.

signal4l
01-18-09, 19:00
I got to shoot a buddy's FN 45 this weekend. I liked it quite a bit. It was a DA/SA and the trigger wasn't bad at all. The sights were well-regulated and the ergonomics were excellent for a double-stack .45. It was very accurate and follow-up shots were a breeze.

I am surprised there isn't more interest in this gun. It seems to be really nice gun based on my limited time with the gun.

I agree. I have put a few rounds through one and like it. It is a bit big. Ok size for patrol, but not what I want on my hip on my days off

bigghoss
01-19-09, 01:00
a friend of mine has an FN9 that I got to shoot. nice gun, but I'm not a fan of the da/sa trigger. I think that's why they aren't more popular, that and they don't have the ad department of glock or Springfield